Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

ElwoodCuse posted:

My question is who is MORE insane, goalies or left-handed pitchers?
I can't think of any goalies who were referred to as "the Mad <nationality>" the way that Al Hrabosky is the Mad Hungarian, so LHPs win automatically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

gco posted:

How tall are you? I personally have actually been trying to gain weight... and height... I've gained 30 lbs over the past year but it's been from working out and I don't look any more different than I did before I started going to the gym except biceps 2x the size they used to be and more tree trunk-esque legs, as a hockey player should have. Last year I was 5'8 115 and now I'm up to 5'9.5 145. Maybe I'm still growing, or maybe these stretches are actually working and my spine is getting longer. It'll be a wonderful day if I ever reach 6'1 and cover the top corners of the net with my shoulders while in stance. Until then, I have to actually try and make those saves.
Manny Legace is basically a midget and he is a pretty good goalie, so don't feel bad.

okay he's like 5'9 and 160 or something but based on the cursory research I've done that's definitely on the small side for a goalie (a few others I just looked up because they were the goalies that I thought of off the top of my head [all stats taken from espn]: Luongo - 6'3 205; Toskala - 5'10 195; Osgood - 5'10 181; Nabokov - 6' 200)

• Locked thread