Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timbit
Jun 21, 2004
can't beat the treat...
This is a great thread, I've just started planning my wedding. Offbeat Bride is a great site. I'm not having a totally alternative wedding, but it has great ideas.

One of which was to have your wedding pictures printed into a book by Blurb. You download the book designing software for free then order books. They're VERY reasonable (about $25-40 a book 40 page book depending on soft or hard cover) plus shipping. If you have a photographer who doesn't offer an album (the one I'm looking at is great, but doesn't offer nice albums), you could use this to make your own, as well as parent's albums. A company I've looked at offered these books for close to $200 each! I thought it was a great idea (the company's photography was pretty crappy, though) and now that I can do it myself (with great pictures), I'm really excited. There's a discount from Offbeat Bride until the end of March (2008) with $5 off orders of $30 or more. The discount code is offbeat5. Great idea for gifts and such!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU