Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
According to Jonathan Frakes during the "Journey's End - The Saga of Star Trek: The Next Generation" special in 1994, the Enterprise-D had only one bathroom and he proceeded to point to it on the large cross-section of the Enterprise in the Main Engineering set.

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
"ebvery body has to poo poo in one place" -riker

mons al-madeen
"onley one place to poo poo in the whole thing ." -riker

mons al-madeen
"gotta poo poo? i'll tell u where..." -riker

mons al-madeen
"every bodey shits here. right here im potingitn at it" -riker

mons al-madeen
on the commentary for first contact he calls it star wars at a few points

by Ozma

Milk skill +1
"someon guard my stall door while i poo poo" -riker

mons al-madeen

Milk skill +1 posted:

lol

mons al-madeen
*is a gay enough nerd to get a docevil joke* ahahahahahahahahahha

a bigass goku
lol the bathroom is this thread, it's this fuckn thread, ahaha looks like wesley replicated mexican for lunch cause it's full of yer posts

everyone knows that you are fucked up.
and everyone knows that i am fucked up.
but does everyone know that you are more fucked up than me?

A CRUNK BIRD
I remember watching that back in the day

stupid babies need the most attention

GuyGizmo
"time 2 poo poo !! im going here *points* going here to poo poo" -riker

mons al-madeen
i need to sned messages to reeker

bitch
Cool Buff Man
star wars is better than star trek

Sensurround

Sensurround posted:

tahts a ban

a bigass goku

Milk skill +1 posted:

hahah

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

"thats me, number one taken a number two... right here" -riker

That Turkey Story

凸[◣_◢]凸 UNBAN CAPNPAYNE 凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸
heyy, im just a 16 year old kidd doin what comes naturally to me... being random and stupid.
my friends are my life and i love to document our experiences.
i figure, why just let OUR town see how weird we are when we can let the world see?
----------
go hang a salami i'm a lasagna hog

does data poo poo??

- befuddled in boston

Frolixo

Frolixo posted:

does data poo poo??

- befuddled in boston

NO! he doesn't eat!!!

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

TheRationalRedditor
commander's log......

Breaking the law, breaking the law
Judas Priest

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol the bathroom is this thread, it's this fuckn thread, ahaha looks like wesley replicated mexican for lunch cause it's full of yer posts

FELLOW GOONS: WHEN THIS POSTER OFFERS TO BRAID YOUR PUBES, SAY NO!!!
Whoa. Wife Turds

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Weed Wolf
i had mexican for lunch. oh god it hurts

Jon Bence don't take
no phone surveys
because he's dead
RIP 19__ - 2009, 580 lbs
grimace

That Turkey Story posted:

"thats me, number one taken a number two... right here" -riker

the one taking a number two here in this thread... is you

Piss Man 94

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

by Peatpot

Buffington Post

Milk skill +1 posted:

haha

rubber cat

DocEvil posted:

mons al-madeen

DocEvil posted:

"onley one place to poo poo in the whole thing ." -riker

by The Finn

hey hermano!

DocEvil posted:

cerics
your posting

Never Post Again
has anyone compared your posts to poo poo yet

Barnacle Djinn

4XL wolfshirt posted:

has anyone compared your posts to poo poo yet

self evident

i love star track

DocEvil posted:

Jung Jeezy
"gyess you gotta hold onto that dump cus we only got 1 crapper and it's backed up" -ricker

a whale of a heart
okiedokie
"you really gotta go? alright skip the long line, theres another shitter here. rofl you shat in the holodeck theres poo poo all in the holodeck" -riker

Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

anne frank fanfic
"need to jettison a dook? right there" - riker

raise up

Huge Mute Babe

Sensurround posted:

It is silly to me that people are ignorant enough to get themselves to say that a Kuat Drive Yard's Imperial-Class I Star Destroyer, almost three times the size, designed specifically by the Emperor of a totalitarian government to crush opposing planet-states and the efficient rebellion forces single handedly, 5 times the number of guns topped off with shield piercing computer disrupting ion cannons (60 of them, Capital ship scale weapons), possesing lethal TIE squadrons which are capable of carrying weapons that can annihalte other capital ships much bigger and stronger than the Enterprise (72 of them), topped off with fully reinforced armor plating capital scale orientated resistance, would lose to the Enterprise; an exploration and diplomatic ship armed with a formidable 12 Phaser banks and 4 photon torpedo tubes. "Formidable" to a ship in its class perhaps, but unquestionably not to a ship of a class beyond anything the Federation would like to confront: The Imperial Class.

What others have said is that a Star Destroyer cannot get all of its guns to achieve fire-arc capability on the Enterprise. Well, lets just get a few things straight: At any angle except the rear of the Star Destroyer, an ISD can barrage the Enterprise with 20 turbolaser batteries, and about 15 ion cannons. Let us remember what happened in the books by Timothy Zahn: When Leia was on Honoghr and Grand Admiral Thrawn ordered orbital bombardment of a distant mountain, the bombardment was so intense and ferocious, that she had to close her eyes, cover her face with her hands, and hide away. It should be noted that on top of that, she was indoors! The flashes, shockwaves, and sheer fright caused this. The mountain itself was mutilated in a matter of heart beats. Imagine what the crew of the Enterprise will feel if the Star Destroyer, which did not use its maximum fire power and rate of fire in Honoghr, opened up with all of its fury on the Enterprise. One thing is for certain, I'd rather be watching the battle from the view port of the Star Destroyer.

I know die hard Star Trek fans who have admitted that there isn't even a challenge when it comes to fire power against fire power, the Star Destroyer will win. The Star Destroyer is also not that slow, its propulsion system alone is almost the entire length of the Enterprise (Just look at the Imperial Forces Technical Journal at the Star Destroyer section, you'll see!). The power core of the Star Destroyer utilizes the energy of a sun. In itself, the core (excluding the other parts - simply the generator), take up a huge part of the middle section of the Star Destroyer approximately 150 meters in diameter (Check it out for yourself in the same book, same section). Imagine this power core delivering the power to its turbolasers and other heavy capital scale weaponry.

Let us also remember, that in Star Wars, since the special effects are older, people will tend to get less impressed with the battles because they are not as loud, or crisp, or impressive as the new Star Trek episodes and movies (Which incidentally are more often than not, contracted to George Lucas' Industrial Light and Magic special effects company, is there an irony here?).

We must be able to break down the fundamental aspects of both ships, and say "What does each ship have?" "What is each ship designed to do?" and then make a conclusion.

It should also be said, however, that Star Trek does have a few extra gimmicks up its sleeve. One example is the transporter. Now, whether or not it would also work through a Star Destroyer's ray and particle shields, which could definitely scramble a transporter's signature, who is to say? Highly unlikely, but since it cannot cleary be drawn out, we must momentarily put this aside. What I am saying, is that gun to gun, ship to ship, one on one, the Star Destroyer will conventionally, and undoubtedly whip the Enterprise's rear end.

The Enterprise would stand no chance against a ship of Imperial-Class caliber in a one on one fight to the bitter deadly end. Just look at the facts. However, there is one thing that the Enterprise can say the Star Destroyer can't. When the Enterprise goes to a new planet and says "This is Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise. We come in peace representing the United Federation of Planets," it will be received better than an Imperial-Class Star Destroyer saying, "This is Captain Keshik of the Imperial-Class Star Destroyer Oppressor. We come to welcome your world into the Galactic Empire." Which do you suppose would give the better, peaceful, diplomatic impression? Don't bother scanning, just look, even if you're drunk you know which one you'd rather not pick a fight with.

Maldoror
"check this guy out. hes shittin" - riker havin a laugh

Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

anne frank fanfic

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

hall n oates mom posted:

NO! he doesn't eat!!!

could he eat if he wanted to

ghost flow
tripwire