Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerris
Jul 12, 2006
Don't you fucking dare compliment a woman's voice on the forums, you fucking creepy stalker.
2) The JOptionPane class should be what you want. [link]

3) The users will just need the JRE to run your program. SWT does not require additional software to be installed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerris
Jul 12, 2006
Don't you fucking dare compliment a woman's voice on the forums, you fucking creepy stalker.
Aw crumbs, sorry abut it Fehler, I shouldn't have skimmed your post. zootm is correct.

Kerris
Jul 12, 2006
NetBeans users might want to look into SQE (Software Quality Environment).

"SQE is an attempt at providing first class NetBeans integration for different Software Quality Tools as FindBugs, PMD, CheckStyle, Lint4j and Dependency Finder."

The very latest snapshot for NetBeans 6.5 can be found here.

Kerris
Jul 12, 2006

Pivo posted:

Hey TRex, guess what page of Google I pulled that log-quote from? Oh and by the way, my question was only tangentially related to the topic of those particular log entries!

I work for a company that provides online tutoring to children in need. We tutor adults, as well. Would you be interested in learning about our services? Our English tutors are phenomenal!
I bet you that most people who read your post thought that those logs were from your very own program.