Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
grah
Jul 26, 2007
brainsss
Timothy A. Bear, can I ask you if your renown for drawing naked mice and other strange sexual things ever interferes with your attempts to present yourself as a legitimate mainstream artist, as you do on your website for instance?

edit: what I'm saying is that even though your portraits show quite a bit of skill are customers ever just like "no i don't really want my portrait taken by the guy that drew butts.gif"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grah
Jul 26, 2007
brainsss
Timothy A. Bear if I bought you this avatar would you prefer the title text read "I like to draw naked mice. Drawing naked mice makes me happy" or "Wherever we go, whatever we do, we're gonna go through it together!" " or do you have some other still more awesome idea?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

grah
Jul 26, 2007
brainsss

Timothy A. Bear posted:

If you'd like to do that, thanks! How about 'Coup De Grah'(completed by Grah.)

I couldn't insert myself in there like that, this isn't about me, it's about you and your glorious entrance into LF where you will rule for one thousand years.