Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Foggy
May 17, 2004

dan lacey what made you decide to start your incredible comeback in LF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foggy
May 17, 2004

Timothy A. Bear posted:

a few statements I believe are true-

God is real, and God is love.

God is the creator of procreation, desire, and eros.

God wants us to be happy.

I like to draw naked mice.

Drawing naked mice makes me happy.

genesis of new religion itt

Foggy
May 17, 2004

ey! posted:

Timothy A. Bear do you think G-d would smile upon seeing your sketches

um did you not read the Laceyan Creed or what

Foggy
May 17, 2004

Timothy A. Bear posted:

NSFW http://www.faithmouse.com/obama-surge.gif NSFW

Sorry that took so long.

this is really something

Foggy
May 17, 2004

Timothy A. Bear posted:

I started to sketch a Mallard parody cartoon, by the way, but pulled back because I didn't feel like hurting the guy. Mallard is drunk in a bar upset about the 2006 election, and Faith is a barmaid trying to keep him from driving. In the last panel Mallard is about to purposefully crash into the side of a VW bus carrying the major Doonesbury characters, while sceaming something like 'Now we die, together!' How I feel about newspaper comics, I guess.

how about just PMing this to people who want to see it because it sounds astounding

Foggy
May 17, 2004

Dan - does your wife win a prize if she plays the harp for every scandinavian leader? Because if you cover Finland and Denmark then you're pretty much set

Foggy
May 17, 2004

kingcobweb posted:

Timothy A. Bear posted:

No, that's how good The Smiths were. Reel Around The Fountain is my favorite, though. Now whenever you see Morrissey you'll think something is wrong and he should be a fetus.
i just wanted to quote that the creator of faithmouse listens to the smiths

Foggy
May 17, 2004

why is amy winehouse a faithmouse character

Foggy
May 17, 2004

Timothy A. Bear posted:

Absolutely, and thanx!

bravo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foggy
May 17, 2004

Timothy A. Bear posted:

Why, Whatever do you mean?

Reworded to make it clear that the fellow in the mouse suit isn't me.
Not that I don't normally dress like that, though.

this thread has no windows... and no doors!