Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoolBlue
Jul 23, 2007
Bags of cereal are awesome

Maxwedge posted:

Crosspost from DIY

http://www.ultimate-air.com/

It's cheaper version of the more popular power tank.

So its basically a Co2 tank and regulator that can do everything an air compressor can do except its portable. I use it primarly for airing up tires and cleaning out my computer. You can run air tools off of it. I think a 10lb tank can run a 1/2" impact for over 3 minutes continuously. Its also got enough balls to reseat tire beads. To refill it, just take it to a welding supply store and it costs about $20. True, a normal compressor is probably cheaper but, I can keep mine in my car for emergencies and its great if you live in an apartment and dont want to piss off the neighbors with a noisy compressor.

If you use this a lot you should look at picking up a bulk CO2 tank. Its ridiculously cheap to fill, and if you can read a pressure gauge its stupid easy to do. Probably save you quite a few bucks in the long run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU