Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
i didn't even realize it was trivia night but me and a buddy took second after downing 64 ounces of beer

WOOOO SPORTS

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
was there one question and was it are you gay and did you say yes

:I
Terrible Horse
64 ounces? that's preposterous.

bitch
Cool Buff Man

Terrible Horse posted:

was there one question and was it are you gay and did you say yes

but i'm not gay

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot

Fuckpig posted:

64 ounces? that's preposterous.

yes!!!!!!!!

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot
waiter I'd like one big gulp full of beer please

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny
pub quiz

Posting From Gym
It'sa me, Mario. haha, just a little 64 related humor for you all. Now time to enjoy my 64 ounces of beer

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny
*farts on a boner*

That Turkey Story

凸[◣_◢]凸 UNBAN CAPNPAYNE 凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸
heyy, im just a 16 year old kidd doin what comes naturally to me... being random and stupid.
my friends are my life and i love to document our experiences.
i figure, why just let OUR town see how weird we are when we can let the world see?
----------
go hang a salami i'm a lasagna hog

Transformin' Cat posted:

It'sa me, Mario. haha, just a little 64 related humor for you all. Now time to enjoy my 64 ounces of beer

bitch
Cool Buff Man
put one ounce of beer on each square of the checkerboard, please, I'm going to need 64 ounces in total and this seems like the easiest way

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny

Transformin' Cat posted:

waiter I'd like one big gulp full of beer please

big gulps eh?

well, see ya

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot

A BAD SMELL posted:

pub quiz

wing place

have we met, i'm joel s.

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot
will you still love me when I've had 64 ounces of beer? haha, we'll see, because that's how many ounces of beer I'm going to drink now

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny

Transformin' Cat posted:

put one ounce of beer on each square of the checkerboard, please, I'm going to need 64 ounces in total and this seems like the easiest way

king me dog

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot
- Ahab
- Burkha Bitch
- Camel Humper/Fucker
- Camel Jockey
- Desert friend of the family
- Dune Coon
- Goatfucker
- Habib
- Islum
- Jawa
- Mudslim
- Mudslime
- Osama
- Raghead
- Raisin Head
- Sand Monkey
- Sand friend of the family
- Sandpeople
- Suicide Bomber
- Towelhead
- Wrap Head
- Urine-scented slopeydope who thinks America is the Great Satan

Maldoror

by Fistgrrl

OTAKU LINUXBIRD
aergh i'm still caught in the rift between day and night crews

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot
haha, you think 69 is a funny number? please. check this out: 64

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny
yeah, I won $25, not too shabby. I wish I had won $64 though haha, why? because that's the number of beer ounces I had drank

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny
why yes i do use a 64-bit operating system

here is another number you might be interested in

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot

Transformin' Cat posted:

yeah, I won $25, not too shabby. I wish I had won $64 though haha, why? because that's the number of beer ounces I had drank

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot
a beautiful naked child lays a delicate golden five upon the bar, only to run away weeping as 64 ounces of beer are slammed to the counter crushing the fragile five

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny

Rusty and Randy posted:

big gulps eh?

well, see ya

i desperately want to make love to 64 oucnes of beer

bitch
Cool Buff Man
monster truck crashed through the wall of the bar, Chuck Norris leaps out, he's driving and he yells "This quiz is over bitches, we're all going to drink 64 ounces of beer then drive to iraq and teach osama a lesson hell never forget!"

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny
Put down that Zima, kemosabe. Tonight we're drinkin beer. A whole lot of beer. Sixty-four ounces to be exact, so buckle your seatbelt Nancy Drew, it's gonna be a bumpy flight.

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny
Vodka? Yeah I'd like to see you drink 64 ounces of that. Seriously I would, because I'd like to see you dead in a pile of your own vomit you human puke. Haha, I'm just kidding, but seriously we're drinking beer now, here's the first of your 16 ounce glasses of beer, we''ll be haing forur of these over the next few hours for a total of 64 ounces of beer.

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny
64 ounces of beer?!?!?!?!? holy shite whats that like 5 beers?????? cripes your a pro.......

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen
goldmine

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot
One ounce. I just drank one ounce of beer. Mark it, Terry. Yeah, keep the sharpie nearby, haha, there's gonna be a lot more marking going on tonight.

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny

DocEvil posted:

64 ounces of beer?!?!?!?!? holy shite whats that like 5 beers?????? cripes your a pro.......

we crushed 5 cans each bro

what are we going to do with these other two????

keep your eyes on the road you dumb shark

Stripper Nipple Tassel
zima

whazzzzzzzuuuuuuuppp
foot

Transformin' Cat posted:

One ounce. I just drank one ounce of beer. Mark it, Terry. Yeah, keep the sharpie nearby, haha, there's gonna be a lot more marking going on tonight.

get ready to make 63 more marks

don't mark them until i actually finish though ok?

Stripper Nipple Tassel
i usually hit a wall around 38-39 ounces. gently caress bro. mad props

mons al-madeen

Transformin' Cat posted:

a beautiful naked child lays a delicate golden five upon the bar, only to run away weeping as 64 ounces of beer are slammed to the counter crushing the fragile five

homer mate
Scientists Say You Can't Get Any Drunker Than You Are at 64 Ounces of Beer

NEW YORK CITY -- Scientists said today that you can't get any drunker than you are once you've had 64 ounces of beer.

mons al-madeen
Drink an ounce, do a curl, that's one rep, that's how I keep these guns lookin so tight. Yeah, that's 64 reps in totalium, drat. Ungh, that's another one, drat I love the burn. Yeah, these are 64 ounce weights, haha, I love that number of ounces.

by Lowtax

Meursault Horny
What's 8 squared?

The ounces of beer i drank tonight

Stripper Nipple Tassel
four cubed

two to the sixth

four thousand ninety six to the one half

Ferrinus

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot