Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Spoilers Below posted:

I don't even get the joke... :sigh:
See, Rob Liefeld did some issues of Teen Titans once, and Rob Liefeld is a pretty terrible artist.

That's the joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

DevilOnYourShoulder posted:

AH. Ok. That makes more sense. I guess.

...is Loki a chick now? drat i'm behind...
Yeah, when all the Norse gods were reborn, Loki came back as a chick since after all Loki was never really a proper Asgardian, just an adopted frost giant, so the resurrection didn't work perfectly on him/her.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

How did you turn the rest of the regular art -- the arms and the fingers and all that -- into looking like Kirby drew it?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I looked through Final Crisis to see if it'd work anywhere there, but the only time Darkseid's not essentially talking to himself anyway is when he gets confronted by Batman.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

LeviathanGunship posted:

Does Kirkman have twitter? Somebody needs to show him that.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

DC's getting left out of the fun and I didn't want them to be.

Click here for the full 800x1214 image.

Click here for the full 900x1366 image.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CzarChasm posted:

...so...he hosed a doom bot?
According to Avengers: Children's Crusade #2, yes he did.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

HitTheTargets posted:

Aha, but...
What If Frank Castle became Mr. Fantastic?

Rick Remender/Steve Dillon

War veteran Frank Castle never imagined a favor for his college friend Reed Richards would take a fatal turn when Earth's first interstellar rocket came under attack by the odious Skrull Empire! Bombarded by cosmic rays on the perilous journey home, Castle and three other survivors now find they have superhuman abilities! But can even these fantastic powers help Frank as he seeks to punish the Skrulls in a deadly crusade?
Reed gets gunned down and Sue puts on a skull t-shirt as the invisible Punisher of Crime.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I think it looks like it's her flag and GA and GL stole it, and she wants it back.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

He just wants his drat ice cream bars.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Waterhaul posted:

I can't wait for the next few months of pointless feuding over who gets to be called "Best At What They Do" followed by old X-Men showing up to berate Cyclops.
Whatever, you just know it's gonna end in Wolverine getting six title shots in a row while all the other top-tier X-Men remain either bafflingly silent on the issue or inexplicably push for Wolverine to get another shot even over themselves.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Gavok posted:

League of Extraordinary Achewood.

Man if I made something that perfect I don't know how I'd ever muster up the will to do another thing ever, because how you gonna top it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

d00gZ posted:

Sorry, everyone. (Avengers #24.NOW)

why am I laughing at this? whyyyyyyy

• Locked thread