Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...
I thought I'd bite the bullet for everyone who doesn't read enough comics:

Who are these people? A member of the power pack? Is that rainbow raider? I've never seen him before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

I think it gets a lot of hate that it doesn't deserve, just cause he doesn't wear the skull on his chest. He still has it on his knives, he just doesn't wear the shirt. Although in the original script, he was supposed to spray paint that poo poo onto a bulletproof vest before the final shoot out scene, but the movie changed it so he said no to the vest, cause he doesn't give a poo poo if he dies or not, so that went out the window. I've always liked it, and I don't get why more people don't like back on it with fond memories.

At the time didn't the Punisher refuse to wear body armor in the comic?

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

I would love a wholesome superhero who's secret ID is a swearing, cynical standup.

Irredeemable never would have happened if he had that outlet.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

Gavok posted:

I just caught up on Saga and I am disgusted that none of you beat me to this.

God drat. If you find yourself having a lovely day and in need of a laugh there are a lot worse ideas then clicking that little question mark beneath Gavok's name.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

So you already made three and are working on the fourth?

• Locked thread