Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Next week's Countdown finally delivers on that "Seduction of the Innocent" deal.

Template

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

bairfanx posted:

The moment was ruined enough for me with the possibility of reading it as he was Booster and Michelle's kid.

I thought the same thing but only because I saw Gavok's Banner family edit while the page was loading.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Gavok posted:

The sad part is that you're going to be even dumber after you read Decap's link :(

I felt like typing out the deeply-held respect line altered to say Computer Altered Image instead of Shotgun, but it seemed tacky. Still though, great job on that.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

The Werle posted:

Couldn't Johnny just have Nova Blasted and killed them all? Or at least killed a whole lot of them? Or you know, be shown actually putting up a resistance?

In the panel with Ben shedding a tear, you can see the reflection of a bunch of fire centered around Johnny's position. So there's that.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Aha, but...
What If Frank Castle became Mr. Fantastic?

Rick Remender/Steve Dillon

War veteran Frank Castle never imagined a favor for his college friend Reed Richards would take a fatal turn when Earth's first interstellar rocket came under attack by the odious Skrull Empire! Bombarded by cosmic rays on the perilous journey home, Castle and three other survivors now find they have superhuman abilities! But can even these fantastic powers help Frank as he seeks to punish the Skrulls in a deadly crusade?

• Locked thread