Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005
Behold the might of the rabid hamster army
This is an excellent build/project thread. Can't wait to see it when its all done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005
Hey sock, since you put a picture of your focus in there, can I ask you a mildly retarded question? I have the same wheels on mine. What do you think about getting them painted/powder coated black? My focus is black too.

Other than that,you are rocking that project. I can't wait to see it finished.

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005

8ender posted:

I approve of your ridiculously overbuilt work bench.

I'll second that approval!

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005
I love the new headlights Sockington.

But why wait till spring to run your electrical?

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005

Z3n posted:

Why have I never thought of that before? Genius!

Z3n, this is why I worship Sockington as a god.

Keep up the work Sock. you're making me want to spend the money to do the suspension on my Focus now

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005

Shampoo posted:

Hah, I have those same ramps! And that same Focus! (though mine is blue)

Yeah, I got the same focus too. Black.

Keep it up Sock, you're making me want to actually do the suspension upgrade on my Focus now!

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005
OMG, I would pay money to Sock for a ride in that!!!!

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005

IsaacNewton posted:

poo poo, it's the best replacement door I could find for less than 600$, they all have a tendency to rot like hell.

By replacing the panel you mean getting a new door right? That's out of the budget for me, but I'm staying hopeful in trying to fix it.. :smith:

actually, you don't have to replace the entire door, you should be able to cut the panel and weld in replacement metal, or even replace the entire outerskin. I've personally seen that done before too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005

Slopehead posted:

Oh god what's next?! :ohdear:

Next he adds the wing struts and rear tail assembly. I think he's turning that sucker into an aircraft.

Or is that Fuzzkill and his 3800 Corolla of Doom?

This is an excellent project sock. makes me want to find a project and start working myself.

(side note sock, where's the freaking air filter on your focus? I can't find mine.)

• Locked thread