Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
Hell yes lets do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
Steamcrab is going to kick some rear end, and if he doesn't have something hidden in that tophat I am going to be seriously depressed.

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
That drawing of Steamcrab is unbelievably awesome

now I see why everyone gets so hyped about these threads.

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
I don't know man, something tells me that Reanimammut drinks nothing but the cheapest rotgut vodka that gets force-fed down his throat.

e: pun not intended

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
Gotta be number 9

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
Going to go with the Tapogres this time. OTHM is more than a match for 3 or 4 tapogres but I think there are simply too many of them.

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
The Rabble is going to kick Tigerhands rear end, unless they forget how to control that preposterous badger. I suspect many, many gory deaths for the people of the Rabble before the badger kicks it into overdrive and wrecks old Edward's poo poo.

FOR WISCONSIN!

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
Project K is going to wreck The Mess' poo poo. The deathkoala is simply to fast and too pissed off. Not to mention it is constantly growing.

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
The plot twists just don't stop coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dubdrome711
Mar 10, 2007

by angerbeet
poo poo yes Steamcrab