Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
Oh god oh god oh god zoofights is back! My joy is overflowing like necrotic aquatic bird flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

11 is so awesome it can't fit in the frame.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

That mammoth survived the goddamn ice age. It sure as gently caress ain't going to take no poo poo from some fancy-rear end crab.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I know it's just a drop in the bucket, but the best sea mammals are the ones in space suits with heavy weapons.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

No-one has voted for Eight and they suck.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

FOOLS! In all my years of armored warfare I have never seen such ridiculousness. No matter what, never underestimate the underdog, especially if it's a small primate in powerful armor! NEVER BACK DOWN, MONKEY-WITH-A-GUN! RIDE THE HIPPO TO VICTORY! HELLOPATOMUS!

Bartender! The Great Demon Leader requires fermented Grape-opatomus juice mixed with Earl Grey tea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Major Failure posted:

for those keeping score, Al has just let me know that this round of bets is on the house. Everyone gets to count this as a win, and take a modest profit.

drat decent of you.