Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Mister Prostitute posted:

poo poo poo poo poo poo. They found the one thing that could possibly make these abominations even creepier and they're gonna do it. blinking eyes :wtc:
Just add in a hacked Furby when you're building your own! :haw: :gonk:

Oh god why am I giving Tonsil ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TangoZulu85
Sep 28, 2007

¬<('_'<) Kirby's got a gun.

Caligasti posted:

And don't forget the several cases of Bawls a week that are the fluid portion of his diet.

Hmmmm... actually, maybe that accounts for his beetroot complexion.

mllaneza posted:

Sounds like the RealGirl is exerting pressure on the budget. Or his Bawls habit is.

Hey hey, I will not have you knocking caffiene as an explaination as to why this lunatic is a freak of nature. I have caffinated drinks, gum, candy, breath spray, and sunflower seeds, and look at me:

and my fridge:

Weird, but not THAT weird.

That freak looks sunburned, and seems to be the type that a flourescent lightbulb would keep it that way. Caffiene would only give someone like that high-blood pressure. Speaking of that, seeing as he's so interested in being stalked, someone hunt him down and prick is face with a BB gun. Then stand back for the incoming rush of acidic (from all the Funyuns) gush of thermite-grade blood. Goddamn I just want to see this freak put down.

I am wastefully angry at this, I know, but gently caress, I hate that dude. I've read it all, all 60-something pages thus far. drat you SA, you have increased my curiosity for the loving absurd. This thread has lowered my IQ a few points, I can feel it. And gently caress you Tomato-Patch Bitch, you and all the chaos you've sewn all over GBS. Go die in a fire. poo poo.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I must marry and adopt a chinese girl marked for death, stablish a peaceful, living family and live a good life to cleanse myself from the mere fact these things exist.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
I have sought out and watched the worst that ogrish and liveleak have to offer. Bodies torn asunder, lives taken violently, blood and organs splayed out on concrete leaving nothing to the imagination.

And yet I cannot bring myself to click most of the links in this thread.

Thank you internet, you found my limit. I stand on the edge looking into the abyss, wondering what lies beyond, but venturing no further.

Volponi
Feb 9, 2008
Mrgh you know drugs are just what doctors give you to make you be a sheep, YOU GOTTA FIGHT THE MACHINE KEEP YOUR CLARITY RON PAUL '08

Caligasti posted:

I'm pretty damned sure this is what they were talking about.

http://www.longago.com/MA.html

Yep, that's exactly the one he meant. He posted a link to the same url on his (now-deleted but still available through google's cache) blog.

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cach...n&ct=clnk&cd=18

Volponi fucked around with this message at 10:47 on May 20, 2008

April
Jul 3, 2006

WHY??? Oh, God, WHY do I keep reading this thread? And following the links? Have I not yet reached the limits of what the eyes and mind of a human can endure?

Apparently not........

scarlett o'horror's blog posted:

Oh, I had never told you readers of The Kevin's Haven.com Blab (That's you who's reading this) on how I was going to dress my RealDoll. The reason behind that is I've never yet contemplated the decision if I was going to buy a mannequin and modify it with my current inflatable's vaginal insert or go all-out and buy myself a RealDoll. Now I had made my decision to go all-out and buy the RealDoll and totally forgo the mannequin option. Thank god that I've found out about RealDolls before I went out and blew it on a mannequin and then feel down on myself that I found a mannequin-like love doll that was posable, and had the same entries as the inflatable, and all that time that I would have a mannequin, screwing it "missionary" style when I've could have screwing a doll "doggy" style, all kinds of styles, including "missionary." And all in the while it being more realistic than a hideous cartoonish-looking inflatable and a bit more realistic than a mannequin, even with these molded hair mannequins nowadays.

There's not a :gonk: big enough in the world for this poo poo.

TombsGrave
Feb 15, 2008

TangoZulu85 posted:

Hey hey, I will not have you knocking caffiene as an explaination as to why this lunatic is a freak of nature. I have caffinated drinks, gum, candy, breath spray, and sunflower seeds, and look at me:

Bawls comes in a can now? And it's at Target?! poo poo, I gotta drop by Target later. I love me some Bawls(tm) Energy Drink. ...and Funyuns, though I've not had any in about a year or two. ...but I hate RealDolls and their ilk. And Kevin the Dollfucker is ruining both for me. Bastard.

I know a Kevin who's also an annoying prat, although not a dollfucker. Is Kevin just a cursed name or something?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I asked my ex-girlfriend in marriage today. I must cleanse myself from all the evil there is in this thread. I've never thought being normal felt so good as today.

Edit: Declined :(

Elentor fucked around with this message at 20:09 on May 20, 2008

hackpuppet
Jan 1, 2006
My dreams they've got to kiss because I don't get sleep, no...

Seven Five Nine posted:

I have sought out and watched the worst that ogrish and liveleak have to offer. Bodies torn asunder, lives taken violently, blood and organs splayed out on concrete leaving nothing to the imagination.

And yet I cannot bring myself to click most of the links in this thread.

Thank you internet, you found my limit. I stand on the edge looking into the abyss, wondering what lies beyond, but venturing no further.

I don't get this, really :confused: Graphic mutilation and violence are somehow less scarring than the fact that there are socially inept guys out there who devote all their time and (government-funded) money to buying a plastic woman with which they have an imaginary relationship? It's plenty sad and creepy, but really interesting nonetheless because you can play Armchair Psychologist and try to diagnose these guys, or postulate exactly what those girls on Kevin's "to-kill list" actually did to him. I also wonder what medications Beetface is taking, and what they were prescribed for.

Genuinely confused here -- why are people (who are apparently so desensitized to other revolting things) so shocked and horrified by this? They're just expensive masturbation aids. Plus I'm almost sure that the first few "android" type robots that are marketed to the public are going to be fuckable simply because they'd sell the best. Are androids frightening too? is it the Uncanny Valley or what?

I wouldn't call myself tough or desensitized at all, but I really don't get how people have such visceral reactions to these stupid dolls.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hackpuppet posted:

I don't get this, really :confused: Graphic mutilation and violence are somehow less scarring than the fact that there are socially inept guys out there who devote all their time and (government-funded) money to buying a plastic woman with which they have an imaginary relationship? It's plenty sad and creepy, but really interesting nonetheless because you can play Armchair Psychologist and try to diagnose these guys, or postulate exactly what those girls on Kevin's "to-kill list" actually did to him. I also wonder what medications Beetface is taking, and what they were prescribed for.

Genuinely confused here -- why are people (who are apparently so desensitized to other revolting things) so shocked and horrified by this? They're just expensive masturbation aids. Plus I'm almost sure that the first few "android" type robots that are marketed to the public are going to be fuckable simply because they'd sell the best. Are androids frightening too? is it the Uncanny Valley or what?

I wouldn't call myself tough or desensitized at all, but I really don't get how people have such visceral reactions to these stupid dolls.

Ok, I can kinda answer this:

I've been an internet user since 98, and a lurker since 01. Since then there's been SO many photos and videos of killing and violence spread around on the internet and not only this - the newspapers and television channels are always broadcasting about wars and viollence. You kinda get used to it. It's like, war and violence have been a part of our society for ages, albeit less now than, say, some thousand years ago.

People like him represent something different. Something even more unusual than violence. I bet we're all READY for violence, since it SHOULD be a part of our life at some point, even if just instinctively - I mean, in the animal kingdom animals are all killing each other daily for survival, so we kinda have something inside us that allow us to adapt faster to it than to some creepy sicko who needs to buy fake dolls to have sex.

It's just wrong. If you take off morality and think about it in nature, it's more wrong than violence. Even homosexualism have some creepy roots in the animal kingdom - what he does is simply out of place, out of time.

Some things may be slightly wrong, but the overall idea should be right. I hope that clarified.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

TigerMoJo posted:

Edit:

quote:

And finally, good-bye to 4721 Deerfield Lane, Virginia Beach, VA 23455-5424. This house had a lot of memories, most of it good, few of them bad, but the memories, I hope, will not be long forgotten.

WTF! I think he has a stalker fetish too and wants someone to hunt him down.

He published his address down to the 9-number zip code. But we are invading his privacy.

monoceros4
Sep 1, 2006

As good at chess as Alekhine's cat
"Homosexualism"? Bro-ther.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
You all had better be careful or else Captain Hockeypuck and his sidekick Beetey McRapeface are going to send their "girls" after you.

(I wish the gif was small enough to post :( )

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

He wants to pretend they are animate, but he can't function with them if he thinks they are animate. But if they aren't animate, how can he pretend they are and yet punish them for acting like they are BUT IF THEY ARE ANIMATE HE CAN NOT LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY MUST BE INANIMATE ILLOGICAL ILLOGICAL

April
Jul 3, 2006

hackpuppet posted:

Here's my take on it:

The dolls themselves are creepy, and the men who gently caress them are creepy fucks, who obviously have MAJOR problems with real-life, flesh & blood women.

Anyone who's been around SA for any length of time has seen the shock sites, and the aftermath of violence. What's more shocking & disturbing about this is that there is something genuinely sinister going on, in real time, before an audience of thousands.

The reason Kevin is so disturbing to so many of us isn't that he fucks a doll. It's that he has a real, live, disabled woman who is depending on him as a caregiver. The fact that he talks about her like she's another one of his possessions, and has gone to great lengths to discuss what he's going to do with her money when she croaks (replace her with a "better" doll), combined with her physical helplessness is the stuff of horror movies & novels. Someone wants to cut their own dick in half, fine, but happily anticipating the death of a paralyzed woman is something entirely different.

Not to mention, the sick gently caress who is white-knighting Kevin. That's a whole 'nother realm of messed-up-edness.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

April posted:

Not to mention, the sick gently caress who is white-knighting Kevin. That's a whole 'nother realm of messed-up-edness.
If a thread is started by anyone advocating abhorrent or disgusting behavior, the chances of said behavior being defended are directly proportional to the behavior.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.

monoceros4 posted:

I can think of a couple creepier things. Making them talk, for example. There's been some stuff quoted about hooking the dolls up to a computer so it can play sounds. Of what, I'm not sure...and who records them? Is there some standard library out there of phone-sex-type audio clips? Or, being a Mac user (at times), Kevin could have it speak in the "Victoria" text-to-speech voice, assuming they still use it since Macintalk.

But now I have a mental image of Lobster Face recording sounds of his own in a falsetto come-hither voice. In any case, if you installed a speaker and some electronics in the dolls, that would be much creepier than blinking eyes.

Macs still talk, but I'm not so sure the RealDoll software runs on the Mac or would have access to the voices, let alone would it run on Kevin's favorite forms of Linux. So Kevin might not be able to use the software unless he caves and uses Windows. Oh the humanity! For that matter his favorite version is ME.

TangoZulu85 posted:

Hey hey, I will not have you knocking caffiene as an explaination as to why this lunatic is a freak of nature.

That freak looks sunburned, and seems to be the type that a flourescent lightbulb would keep it that way. Caffiene would only give someone like that high-blood pressure.

Not knocking caffiene, but I was saying that his beetroot complexion is due to him having too much of it and his blood pressure being sky-high. He's a walking heart attack waiting to happen. He'll drink it until it's just within toxic range, as he brags about how he knows how much he can take before succumbing to an overdose. He probably goes off like a tweeker when he's not doped up on thorazine or whatever meds they got him on.

Slide Rule posted:

If a thread is started by anyone advocating abhorrent or disgusting behavior, the chances of said behavior being defended are directly proportional to the behavior.

Not a whole lot of Goons have joined the White Knight Brigade for this, so by that reasoning it would still be considerably less worse than rape and necrophilia despite any creepy overlap with those.

Still, if this scene can get more abhorrent, it will. Observe...
:nws:Someone may have made these by now:nws:

That was found at :nws:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barrancosdolls/:nws:

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 19:45 on May 20, 2008

RichLather
Mar 5, 2003

Just your average Civil War reenacting, video editing, anime watching, badfilm loving goon.

Caligasti posted:

Still, if this scene can get more abhorrent, it will. Observe...
:nws:Someone may have made these by now:nws:

That was found at :nws:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barrancosdolls/:nws:

We need a weeping Venus of Willendorf emoticon, stat.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

RichLather posted:

We need a weeping Venus of Willendorf emoticon, stat.

:haw:, yeah. Or modify the :btroll:. I can see the similarities.

I can't believe the sheer amount of merchandise that little sculpture has generated. Someone even made a hologram featuring a woman shaped very much like it. :psypop:. Someone out there is getting off to it.

Aagar
Mar 30, 2006

E/N Gestapo
I am talking to a mod right now about getting you probated/banned/gassed

April posted:

Here's my take on it:

The dolls themselves are creepy, and the men who gently caress them are creepy fucks, who obviously have MAJOR problems with real-life, flesh & blood women.

Anyone who's been around SA for any length of time has seen the shock sites, and the aftermath of violence. What's more shocking & disturbing about this is that there is something genuinely sinister going on, in real time, before an audience of thousands.

The reason Kevin is so disturbing to so many of us isn't that he fucks a doll. It's that he has a real, live, disabled woman who is depending on him as a caregiver. The fact that he talks about her like she's another one of his possessions, and has gone to great lengths to discuss what he's going to do with her money when she croaks (replace her with a "better" doll), combined with her physical helplessness is the stuff of horror movies & novels. Someone wants to cut their own dick in half, fine, but happily anticipating the death of a paralyzed woman is something entirely different.

You forgot the fact that he has ascribed personalities to all these dolls, including (and arguably, most importantly) their OS preferences. While a weird and very expensive masturbation aid, we've gone into a whole new level of crazy when you give them personalities. I can just imagine Kat asking him to go outside and him saying, "I'd love to, but Daphne wants me to help her load some new software." How do you loving deal with that?

Accelerator
Sep 20, 2004

Gazing into an eternal sunrise
No Kevin! No. No-no-no!

quote:

Oh, and congrats on your new doll purchase BTW. I'm thinking of getting a third doll to supplement my Candy 18 and my mannequin, but I have narrowed my decision to either the MD Leeloo or Bridgette or a RD F14B6. But after seeing Tanya (of Sexy U fame who once was a S18), who now is a Bridgette MD, I'd like to have one for my third doll! (Of course, I would need to wait until I move out with Kat for that because my mini-Tajmadoll is not where I need it now and also I would like Kat to have some input on it.) Kat had thought of the name Sydney for the first name and Diane for the middle, but I don't know which Squeeze member's last name (besides Tilbrook) that I'm going to use. (All my dolls have Squeeze member last names. Daphne has Holland from Jools Holland and Andrea has Difford from Chris Difford.)

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18696&highlight=

It was bad enough naming your dolls after your girlfriend and her sister.

Naming your dolls after a British national institution like Jools Holland OBE DL crosses the line. Can I ever watch Jools' annual New Year's Eve show again in the same light?

(But to be fair - if he likes Jools Holland, at least he might have decent music tastes.)

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

Mister Prostitute posted:

poo poo poo poo poo poo. They found the one thing that could possibly make these abominations even creepier and they're gonna do it. blinking eyes :wtc:
Wrong. This is the creepiest bit:

quote:

Couture points out that there's a great deal of interest in a male doll, which Abyss Creations is working on along with a "she-male" doll with both male and female parts.
:barf:

On the other hand, I think this is the funniest thing I've read for a while...

quote:

Once burned, twice shy, it seems. Now he's humping a mannequin.

quote:

"There are some minuses," he admits. "You're dealing with a 100 pounds of dead weight. But at least you've got loyalty."
Or marry a fat chick, and you get the added bonus of her being ACTUALLY loving ALIVE.

Nelson Mandela fucked around with this message at 02:15 on May 21, 2008

hackpuppet
Jan 1, 2006
My dreams they've got to kiss because I don't get sleep, no...

Elentor posted:

Ok, I can kinda answer this:

People like him represent something different. Something even more unusual than violence. I bet we're all READY for violence, since it SHOULD be a part of our life at some point, even if just instinctively - I mean, in the animal kingdom animals are all killing each other daily for survival, so we kinda have something inside us that allow us to adapt faster to it than to some creepy sicko who needs to buy fake dolls to have sex.

It's just wrong. If you take off morality and think about it in nature, it's more wrong than violence. Even homosexualism have some creepy roots in the animal kingdom - what he does is simply out of place, out of time.

Some things may be slightly wrong, but the overall idea should be right. I hope that clarified.

You had me up until "homosexualism." I'm not quite sure we are exactly out of place/time as you put it :colbert: It's a decent explanation anyway, but how is this different from your dog humping a throw pillow, exactly? That sort of thing has its roots in our "nature" if you're going about it in a biological way.

April posted:

Right, that's way more disturbing :gonk: I concur. And I guess I never did become desensitized to violence, in spite of my internet's best tries. However I knew about the silicon doll things years ago (both Realdolls and those Japanese ones too) and I just sort of thought it a sign that people are horny, lonely and socially disabled.

And as far as people who assign personalities, tastes and OS preferences to their sex toys; people are lonely and often will, if slightly demented and kind of a shut-in, develop imaginary friends with whom they can share their opinions.

EvilKosh
Oct 23, 2000

If they saw my face, could I still take a bow? Will they know me, NOMI, know me, now?

jadias posted:

Wrong. This is the creepiest bit:

:barf:

I thought the creepy part was the "bring your daughter to work day" part.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

EvilKosh posted:

I thought it was the part where he said "No normal person would ever mistake these for a real partner."

el topo
Apr 11, 2008

by Fistgrrl

hackpuppet posted:

Genuinely confused here -- why are people (who are apparently so desensitized to other revolting things) so shocked and horrified by this? They're just expensive masturbation aids.

It's not so much what it is (an expensive masturbation aid) as his apparently convincing himself that it's a person who apparently acts of her own free will and develops her own opinions.

One day the guy will run out of the sort of energy that's needed to maintain that level of self-denial. Very bad things are likely to happen that day.

That being said the guy doesn't live anywhere near where I am, so I don't particularly care if the guy decides to go postal on the main street.

drumwolf
Apr 18, 2007

Courage, and Jett rock'n'roll.
So this guy's a big fan of the band Squeeze, to the point where he names his dolls after the band members? Jesus, how embarrassing. Squeeze were a great band, and personally I'd prefer it if people as damaged as Kevin were either not into music at all or listened to lame cheesy Top 40. At least someone like Sonichu has the decency to stick to groups like Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, and Hilary Duff.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

EvilKosh posted:

For Hockey that's about as creepy as it gets to me. Kevin's brand of creepy is... I don't know. When it comes to which is truly creepier it's a tough call. Then again, the daughter can, ya know, run and fight and say she never wants to visit dad ever again. Kat would have a tougher time. I can only assume they have a social worker who visits every so often.

On the other hand, considering at least one of Hockey's daughters assists in his endeavors and there's no sign yet that Kat doesn't indulge Kevin in his fantasies... loving christ that's all even worse!

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Update on Hockey...

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1209000504

Camwhore posted:

I'm glad that you attempted to shame the SA bullies, Midi, though the best course, rationally, was probably to ignore them. Still, I wish that the internet could be a civilized community, where civility and forbearance govern our relations with one another. But it's not. Those qualities are viewed as signs of weakness. So it is best to "fly under the radar," as the Americans say, or as the French say, "Pour vivre heureux, vivons cachés." (To live well, live hidden.)

The Mad Ventriloquist posted:

Don't worry, Camgilr, I sat under the Radar with my Stinger missles. These guys are going to look a bit silly in the documentary when the truth comes out

Midiman.

Um, sillier than the dollfuckers? Sillier than people like this?...

lovedoll14 posted:

Ever met another guy into lovedolls ???

Anyone in here ever met up with an another guy into lovedolls and
hosed dolls together ???

pjinpanties posted:

Re: Ever met another guy into lovedolls ???

I must be a perve, but I have always wanted to meet up with another guy
and watch him use his doll... then I'd want to savor eating
her 'creampie' or kissing her semen drooling lips.
PJ

dnnywllghby posted:

Re: [latexlovedoll] Re: Ever met another guy into lovedolls ???

how can you be a doll

... or even this...

victoria_newland posted:

I had a wish that i could become a latex love doll but it only a dream
but if it could happen i would do it with out question

disago posted:

Re: [latexlovedoll] wish

well some latex stors do make outfits that look like dolls.. if you want give
me an e-mail or an im and i could send you the pics.

laters
disago

victoria_newland posted:

Re: [latexlovedoll] wish

I LOVE TO SEE YOUR PICS TO SEE HOW I LIKE TO WEAR THEM

VICTORIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TombsGrave
Feb 15, 2008

So Mr. Creampie likes the taste of sperm and the sensation of eating it out of a vagina, but apparently finds the whole "living person" part of the vagina unappealing?