Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Kinda looks like Dora.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

CommieGIR posted:

Haha.

I'm Kevin and I'm a Mac user and Realdoll Lover

Ive never wanted to be a PC more in my life

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

jviddal posted:

Eew, his mouse mat.

Her shirt has to be some nerd joke of code, looks like an expression or a path

?/usr/him?/girl

Again, ew.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

nnnotime posted:

Susan seems a little different from the other girls. I guess that's why her owner is proud of her:

The image captions are terrifying
"another view of backside... notice hole in upper waist area (drain hole for pussy) "
Viewed: 2405 times.

"The nearest she'll ever come to having a backbone (of course I didn't think of this until after the "accident") fluid proofed 3/4in plywood. much easier to move now. "
Viewed: 2290 times

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Please add Frankenstein guy to this list
:nws: http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/sexdoll/images/male_01.jpg :nms:

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

For the last 20 pages or so, an idea has been building in my head. Quote after quote from Mr Hockey continues to reinforce it...

We need to remake Fight Club, with Midiman as the narrator. I think the roles of Hockey/Midiman should be played by Lowtax... and Lowtax in blackface. Get the broad who married herself to fill Marla's role(If I bought a RealTumor, I'd name it Marla), CGB would be Bob of course. (His name was Lobster Rapeface.)

If this is your first night at dollfucker club, you have to gently caress a doll.

Dave Hockey: Did you know if you mixed equal parts of Red Bull and Funyuns you can make silicone?
Narrator: No. I did not know that. Is that true?
Dave Hockey: That's right; one can make all kinds of fuckable synthetics using simple household items...
Narrator: Really?
Dave Hockey: If one were so inclined.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

hackpuppet posted:

I read to the end of this thread when it was only like 17 pages, and now look at it! (Really, I think there's no limit to how deep this hole goes.)

And if you ever do reach the end of the hole, you just send it in for repair

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Backdoor Machinator posted:

Fixed that for you. Sounds like your daughter's a real winner. I mean psycho.

[edit]

Just so you know, Mr. Hockey, I can take well over 100 5 year olds in a fight, so, hehehe, I'm pretty sure I can handle ONE 22 year old, hehehe. Bring it on.

Here's your chance...

How many 5 yr old fuckdolls could you take in a fight? could be the breakout parody thread of the year!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

maplecheese posted:

Oh look. It is a picture of an anthropomorphic lion made out of rubber. He is masturbating.

obviously :nws: http://www.rubberfurs.org/user/anbessa/gallery2/view/Rubberlion.jpg :nws:

Here's a map to plan your vacation around. You know, areas to avoid and stuff.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Wastebasket posted:

He definitely seems to have an obsession with navels. On poorly constructed silicone lifeforms, that is. Also Linux, Ubuntu, and Macs.

Do these things even HAVE navels? I wonder if they are painted on, modelled after a normal human, or fuckable/washable.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

TonTon posted:

Funyuns are orange, right? (Sorry about the compression, I accidentally saved it as a JPG :( )

Yellow

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Caligasti posted:

Anyway, that Boytoy site has an, er, interesting info page:

Oh come on. They couldn't have been the first to think of removable vaginas. Surely threy'll get a note from the Patent Office telling hem "It's been done... unfortunately".

Maybe with their system all the parts are interchangeable, so you could stick the Vag insert into the Mouth cavity, or buy 3 Assholes if thats your thing.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Caligasti posted:

I still get a laugh thinking it was the former. "I'm leaving you, babe. Me and Candygirl 18 are gonna get us a place far away from here. She's more of a woman than you ever were. You'll be hearin' from my lawyer in due time."

As soon as he's inflated, of course..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

If I ever start a band, it'll use fuckdolls for backup singers and be called Jiggly Technology & the Functional Entries