Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby_Wokkerfella
Apr 16, 2007

i am a black female myself and i am not good of can't sporting another black person who doesn't look black,like other brothas and sistas
Looking for a cheap bass guitar Multi Effects (under $250AUD) for some synth work and or just dicking around with sounds. Basically I can see the Behringer BASS V-AMP, Digitech BP50, Zoom B2. Any of them particularly good/junk or should I hold out longer and get a Roland ME20b or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby_Wokkerfella
Apr 16, 2007

i am a black female myself and i am not good of can't sporting another black person who doesn't look black,like other brothas and sistas
Well, found out I could buy EHX pedals from the states at a third of what we pay for them here, so I now have a Bass Big Muff in the mail.

Bobby_Wokkerfella
Apr 16, 2007

lechunnel posted:

Don't they ship with US-style power adapters, which may need a transformer?

I made the mistake of buying a Jam Man loop pedal via the US eBay a little while ago. To use it I need a chunky transformer; none of the local electronics shops stock Australian-style AC adapters with anything resembling the correct voltage/amperage of the Jam Man.

Well, it can apparently run off a 9v battery, so should be alright, if not, I'll get something to work

Bobby_Wokkerfella
Apr 16, 2007

lechunnel posted:

If that's the case then it might work using the Boss style adapters that 90% of pedals use. I thought EHX pedals tended to have wacky 13.75V AC adapters that you couldn't replicate with something else, but I guess I was wrong. In fact my Holy Grail uses the Boss style adapter so I should've known better!

What US site did you order from? I'm pretty keen to get some myself if they're that cheap vs. local stores.

I got it from a USA Ebay store, hadve them for around $70USD (Payed $90 Australian + $20 shipping) so $110 versus the $270 or so my local music store wanted for one.