Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies
Agreed, you mentioned using VSTs with guitar. I'm poor and way too inexperienced, so I have no business spending money on good effects just yet. I've download VSThost and a few VST effects, but I'd be interested in "FAQs on using VSTs with guitar without having to spend any money, etc."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies

Run Dodo Run posted:

good advice

:doh: I should have mentioned I'm using my sound card's line in and Aiso4All. It works for now, but there is a lot of hiss. I'm already considering a Toneport GX, and Cantabile looks pretty good for only $25. Those might be two of my first purchases when I get some extra cash. Thanks for the response!