Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RetardedRobots
Dec 19, 2010

Have you seen this man?
Melon "Weed" Dude 1936 - 2011
Rest in peace, you shitposting bastard.

ChocNitty posted:

Is the Digitech Jamman solo the best looping pedal for its price? ($100-$150 used)

I want to play with myself.
What are you trying to do? I've tried just about all the commonly available loopers and stuck with the RC-300 and Ditto.

Ditto is really good for a super simple looper. Ideal for writing melodies over chord progressions, or working out solos. It might be good for triggering a phrase live, but it has no way of storing / loading recorded stuff, so it's a bit limited. Five minutes of loop time is more than enough for what it does.

The RC-300 is pretty much the opposite. It's a strong writing tool with a lot more potential for live applications. Can load / offload / reload tracks, has a built in rhythm machine (blah), midi sync / control capabilities, input and output options, built in effects (meh), loads of memory, gently caress ton of overkill for most users.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU