Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Does anyone know if an inexpensive looping pedal exists? Why is the cheapest one $150?

Someone should create a kickstarter campaign, and make a simple, barebones looping pedal that will cost $50-75. It would make a bloody killing.

Surely the circuitry cant be that costly? Put it in an unpainted plastic danelectro pedal case for all I care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Declan MacManus posted:

The new JamMan Express is $100 and you can find used Boss RC-2s for around $70. If you've already got a laptop that you don't mind gigging with, the cheapest option is Mobius and a USB footswitch (Mobius is free and the footswitch might run you 16 bucks if you're just using a one-button rig). You've also got the iOS options (Loopy and Everyday Looper are both excellent products).

I got Loopy for my iPhone, i'm already using apps like JamUP. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a used RC-2. Thanks.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Is the Digitech Jamman solo the best looping pedal for its price? ($100-$150 used)

I want to play with myself.