Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm looking for delay pedal recommendations. I want the ability to loop but that's not what I'll be primarily using it for. So I guess that means I want a good delay pedal with tap tempo whose loop features don't get in the way.

I've been close to buying a TC Electronic Flashback or a TC Electronic Flashback x4. The layout of the X4 appeals to me but it almost seems like overkill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
edit: Nevermind.

UFOTacoMan fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jan 1, 2016

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Speaking of Digitech Supernaturals, I'm trying to figure out if I should repair mine. I broke the knob off the reverb type selector pot. The pot is a 7 way selector. Is it worth it to try to replace that pot? I've soldered a bit but I'm no small electronics repair pro. I just wonder if the time and materials spent replacing the pot would be worth it and if I could even get a 7 way selector pot that would work for sure. Right now I've just got it set to spring reverb and I'm OK with that. I can carve a groove or something in the pot stem to make it still select-able otherwise. I did try to superglue the knob back on but I knocked it off again and that seems like a dumb solution.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the wizards beard posted:

I do quite a few repairs, you can definitely replace a rotary switch. Sourcing one might be difficult. If you're in Europe and want to sell the pedal cheap then hmu

Thanks I appreciate the response. You addressed one of my main concerns which would be how do I even find the right rotary switch, it would suck to try to fix it and then find for some reason the rotary switch doesn't work the same way for some reason. I'm in the U.S. so I'll hold onto it and continue to at least keep it working by not trying to fix it. :)

It also gives me a valid excuse to buy another reverb pedal at some point.