Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stabbing Spork
Apr 9, 2006
the Wasabi Overdrive is $49.99 now (not $20 like last time), if you can find a friend in the states to ship it to, and then have them ship it to you you'll be all set. Last time it went for this price lots of people jumped on the deal. It's not an distortion, but a boost/overdrive pedal, but it is really really good. gogogogogo
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Danelectro-Wasabi-Overdrive-Pedal?sku=151909

edit: can't remember prices

Stabbing Spork fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 2, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbing Spork
Apr 9, 2006

Kush Limbaugh posted:

Does my pedal order make any sense? Also, I'm getting a reverb pedal (or two) soon, where should I put it/them?
Helpful diagram included.

The pedal order looks good, but if you want to experiment a bit there are 2 things you could try.
I like putting an EQ before my fuzzes/drives, which lets me crank the drive and shape my sound with the EQ
Also try putting the chorus before the OCD, you can get some cool sounds with chorus into drive

Stabbing Spork
Apr 9, 2006

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Just picked up a Behringer Model D synth (their clone of the Minimoog). Want to dial in some authentic '70's vibes, especially for a Pink Floyd tribute I'm in. Need a delay (and more) for it, and really want one that would make it easy to dial in exact delay tempos for songs like "Any Color You Like" where the delay has to be exactly on the beat. Is there such a thing as an analog delay that lets you dial in an exact BPM, either by MIDI or with a dial? Would I just be best served getting something like a Memory Man and getting good with the tap tempo?

Any other recommendations for delays or multi-effects units for a few hundred bucks or less that pair well with this kind of synth?

There is the providence Chrono Delay that shows the delay time in ms or BPM http://www.providence-ltd.com/pedals_02.html#h_dly but that is pretty expensive for a single pedal.

For half that price you could get a Zoom MS70CDR which will give you a lot more options and flexibility