Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

Sheriff Man-Thong posted:

Wait so does anything cool actually happen at Gooncon?

Technically no, but you can find your own awesome adventures.

I will be posting pics from 04 in the thread once I get home from work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

Sheriff Man-Thong posted:

Ok so basically just find as many TCCers as possible kind of adventures, got it.

I am not a TCCer but I had a blast just by getting drunk and running around in groups with people I had never really met before.

Just remember to not take anything seriously.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

Powercrazy posted:

Dang. If only it were a few weeks before. Oh well. I'll come out for the 10th anniversary.

Heres the only pic I have from 2K4. That is pretty much the ratio of males to females you can expect at best.

So no one is getting laid, at least not heterosexually :)

I like how you don't look a day older now.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Sorry for being late on the pix. I had to work OT this week.

I also have more incriminating pictures of:

Friggybum
Cookiebird
Happyfish
Therapy
HarryBozack
GameQuoter

but I won't post them.

edit: ok that's a lie:

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
God I forgot about Ho Checkin'.

That and a guinness and a hotdog is like $4

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
I was excited to go, we had a group of 4 people who were willing to carpool from Dallas to Vegas. We were discussing driving rotations and which hotel to stay at.

But as the months went by, we heard nothing.

The stickied thread in goonmeets had no posts for weeks at a time. Eventually we just thought everyone had forgot about it, and we all made other plans.

I went to Vegas 04, and Niagara Falls goonmeets. I know Nightmarez and Bobman personally. Nightmarez hit on my girlfriend ferociously and Bobman had been to my house in Buffalo several times.

I literally did not think it was still happening. I hope next year actually has some planning behind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

rivetz posted:

All right, all right! Just calm down, everybody. I, rivetz, will be personally responsible for all event coordination at the next Gooncon. The countdown begins now.

Holy poo poo.

If that's the case count me in +3. I saw someone vomit on you at GC 04 and you kept on partying like a maniac!