Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Leaving for Costa Rica tomorrow for 12 days.

Going to be a completely different experience this time. Last trip buddy had his girlfriend and he couldn't really do poo poo(felt bad for the guy).

Now he's single and another friend of ours is coming. Plus were checking out a different part of the country.

Lol high here in NC is 35. Going to be chilling in 90 degree weather in 24 hours. Owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Random question. I'm in Jaco right now. Last night I was offered sex for $100 because I was "cute"....

Anyways I respectfully declined. Basically is that the standard rate or what? Also she was loving hot. Oh well.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
To be honest I actually asked her what her fee was ( just wanted to know a starting point).

Her response: "Well since you cute I'll go for $100."

I'm guessing she would rather go with a young dude then some old man. Anyways yeah.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Going to Costa Rica in December. Has anyone been to Tamarindo tell me how it is. Apparently it's a cleaner Jaco?

Thanks.