Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gibmiser
Feb 20, 2006
Bored.
Two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clicktrack
Aug 15, 2007
Kawasakis! Maicos! PURSANG!
One!

Archer2338
Mar 15, 2008

'Tis a screwed up world
THREE, we need to find out what happened to spiderchick and what made her go berserk.

Amish Ninja
Jul 2, 2006

It's called survival of the fittest. If you can't slam with the best, jam with the rest.

Thissa posted:

This is a tricky one...we're being asked to decide what Adam's Sister should do, NOT what Pigtails should do. Hence the one, two, three instead of red, yellow, blue.

Option One is going to lead us to the kids, which may or may not include Adam. Given that a number of kids have "malfunctioned" lately, this is probably not a safe place to be.

Option Three is unclear about what the "recovered unit" is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Spider-girl. Probably not the safest place to be either.

Pigtails wants information. Adam's sister wants to give it to her, but she also has to work. She can give Pigtails information while she's working, but we need to be in a relatively safe place for that. So I'm going to pick option TWO this round.

Two. I'm surprised that more people haven't considered these points; I couldn't agree more. At this rate, though, it seems clear that unless we get a flood of two votes and quick, one or three will win.

Amish Ninja fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jun 4, 2008

Corndog Maestro
Sep 23, 2007

The mind transcends the body. It's also a little cold because of that. Please get it a blanket.
Two. Being able to talk further with Adam's sister, which options one and three won't allow us very easily (one if one of the kids is a plant :tinfoil:, three because, if it is spidergirl she's checking in on, pigtails' presence could aggravate her and put Adam's sister in danger, and she probably wouldn't be much for talking if she's injured) will give us some more insight on her plight and exactly why her brother was partially roboticized.

Besides that, she'll be near her tools, so maybe she can reinforce our new upgrade.

PixieRocker67
Apr 3, 2008

by Fragmaster
One.
I'd also like to see more janitor work randomly in this thread.

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
two

But "test" the new upgrade on Pretty Lady, and order her to tell you the extent of her modification and any objectives programmed into her robotic brain. I doubt she'll be offended, given the situation.

teardrop fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Jun 4, 2008

Shealyn
Jun 25, 2004

Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before.
Three

Hermansen
Sep 2, 2006

Breaker, Breaker,
High Ball, Ten Ten,
Till We Do It Again,
Captain Slow.
TWO

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I'll take two please.

parlor pink
Apr 20, 2007

Two, because I love to go for the underdog.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Two

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
Voting two.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
:siren: Voting is now closed :siren:

:siren: Three wins!
:siren:

Update in a few days, I need to do a bit of forward planning first.

Thallium fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Jun 4, 2008

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
At your request, you and Adam's sister head towards R&D. Everything seems very quiet.

On the way, she tells you a little about the disasters that have plagued the outside world. For weeks, bombings ravaged many large cities and towns, killing thousands - it was in the aftermath of one such attack, she notes, where she lost contact with Adam and did not see him again until finding him here.

After the bombings came the plague - an illness that struck the already ravaged cities, killing adults far disproportionately to children. It was in the midst of all this that Dr. Meadowfields opened a series of hospitals and homes to help children who had been injured or orphaned. He has been hailed as a great philanthropist in a pressing time.

You enter the R&D lab - but the 'unit' that your friend has been analysing has disappeared. On the other side of the room you hear a door slam and running footsteps.

Your options:

Red: Pursue them. Either they are the unit or have stolen him/her/it.
Yellow: Back off and head elsewhere. Whoever is running away may be dangerous and you need to keep yourself and your friend safe.
Blue: Search the area for clues regarding the 'unit' and its disappearance.

Thallium fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jun 10, 2008

|Ziggy|
Oct 2, 2004
Red

Barbako
Jun 30, 2007

I'm a Bro-ny!
Blue. We definitely want to chase them down, but not without a bit of snooping around.

serakyu
Jan 11, 2007

and lo, motherfuckers
Yellow

Don't let her die to a spider girl too. :smith:

Napkin Go2Guy
Jun 12, 2005

From tha streetz.
red

quick they're getting away!

Bob Smith
Jan 5, 2006
Well Then, What Shall We Start With?
Yellow because I have a funny feeling that the the subject is the spider. And meeting her again would be not advisable.

Made with Air
Jan 30, 2007
I'm tempted to suggest red, but someone who can escape (or break someone free from) those manacles without seeming to have tampered with them sounds kind of scary. In the interest of self-preservation, blue!

Aisar
Mar 20, 2006

Don't look at the Batman. The Batman will steal your soul.
Yellow

Get the hell out of there.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
Red

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
We already got Adam sliced up, and the bipedal running away is running for a reason. Don't be the one to find out why, at the blade of a knife.

Yellow

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

How about I bend your body into funny balloon animal shapes?

Blueeeee Lets find out what the gently caress happened

Old Man Fancington
Jul 24, 2007

by T. Mascis
Yellow, if we get our our lady friend killed, we'll be all out of friends.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
RED. No particular rationalization for this one. I'm just in the mood for wanton violence and, maybe, car chases.

Z. Beeblebrox IV
Mar 1, 2007

by angerbot
Blue, people. Knowledge is power.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Yellow. We don't have enough info to proceed at the moment.

Scrooged
Feb 19, 2004

Truth, Juthtithe,
and the American Way
Red, THEY KNOW YOURE THERE!

Kaso
Apr 17, 2006
How come the abyss doesn't gaze also into me ?
Red

Go go go, quick! How can we ignore something like that.

TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.
Red

2 Left Eyes
Sep 4, 2004

by Ozma
drat Nice drawing in this update

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Blue. I'm curious.

b0lt
Apr 29, 2005
Red. Who else could it be?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
We've been pretty conservative so far, lets start being a bit more proactive. I say go with Red. Also, we need to ask the pretty lady her name, we can;t call her Adams Sister forever.

OP, thank you for this thread, it's an abosulte blast and I'm really excited every time there's an update.

Private Label
Feb 25, 2005

Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. BOOM. A sad desk. BOOM. Sad wall. It's art. Anything is anything.
Ooo tough!

Umm I'm going to say blue.

Like a Minizz
Jan 11, 2006
Play the kazoo, let's have it tune
Blue is my vote. snoop time.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
Blue.Snooping would be a good idea at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Red, it's time for action.