Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Blue, Recovery Ward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

under evolved
Jul 25, 2004

Oh Johnny, can ya tell me what it's like to die?
Blue, might as well trust her for now.
And head to Patient Accommodation to find more help!

Dios Cassius
Jan 24, 2006
there's two kinds of women - those you write poems about, and those you don't
Blue, and the Recovery Ward.

sakana
Feb 9, 2003

What the fuck is up with all those chicken strips?
Blue
Recovery Ward

Save Adam!

The Mime
Jan 21, 2008

ill get the moose back
Blue and Recovery Ward sound fine for now, but we need to check out the entrance soon..

Todd Toddington
Jun 29, 2006

put ya stunna shades on

sakana posted:

Blue
Recovery Ward

Save Adam!

I agree!

Blue and then Recovery Ward

We must give him our awesome battery and make a new friend.

Rolling Maverick
Jul 12, 2007
praps some namies : (
Not that it matters at this point, but Blue/Recovery.

But gee guys, don't you think they'd have thought of this possible scenario while GIVING HER A loving ROBOT BRAIN?!

Bograth
Dec 22, 2007

by angerbeet
Blue, Recovery Ward

P.S: An amazing thread.

The Vikings
Jul 3, 2004

ODIN!!!!!

Nap Ghost
Blue, recovery ward

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

How about I bend your body into funny balloon animal shapes?

Blue, Recovery Ward! Let us liberate our robot buddies and start a new

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
Blue and then Recovery Ward, cause we need allies! Plus we can get Adam to test the battery, to see if it is really safe.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Blue and Patient Accommodation

TheCIASentMe
Jul 11, 2003

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!
Blue and entryway! For all we know we could be in the middle of a desert we need to check the outside environment first.

OfChristandMen
Feb 14, 2006

GENERIC CANDY AVATAR #2
Blue and Patient Accommodation

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Red - Let's see how her robotic brain feels about bullets
Visitor Reception

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

Oh god, I'm 'sperging all
over this thread too!

I love your artwork Thallium, it's so cute. :3:

Blue and Recovery Ward

Exclamation Point!
Aug 1, 2007

by angerbot
BLUE and of course, RECOVERY WARD.

If the battery is super-awesome, hand it off to Adam. If it doesn't turn out to be so awesome, he's our buddy, but he understands that all is fair in robot-love and robot-war.

Exclamation Point! fucked around with this message at 07:50 on May 14, 2008

Captain Corduroy
Mar 31, 2007

We find the source of the problem, and we throw dragons at it.

Bob Smith posted:

Perhaps some people don't take the threads seriously, but instead just don't like the spam of catchphrases that dogs them? The Microbe thread was the worst for this, and ended up getting called out in Helldump. Sure, "hey guys a little girl with a CHAINSAW ARM isn't that wacky and violent hell yeah" is funny once or twice, but it limits what can be done with the thread.

I completely agree and I'm glad that so far this one is all great art + decision-making.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I echo the majority hear with the Blue and Recovery Ward option!

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I get to vote today!

Blue, Patient Accomodation

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Yay, voting!

BLUE and RECOVERY WARD

Let's go help legs get out of here. And if it is a trap he'll be the bait instead of us since he'll have the battery.

Clicktrack
Aug 15, 2007
Kawasakis! Maicos! PURSANG!
BLUE and Recovery Ward, for I am a sheep. And I want our character to have a companion.

Does our little girl have a name yet? If not, can we name her? Or will that detract from the suspense of the story...

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

AA: i am very much alive
AA: and i intend to stay that way :)

Clicktrack posted:

BLUE and Recovery Ward, for I am a sheep. And I want our character to have a companion.

Does our little girl have a name yet? If not, can we name her? Or will that detract from the suspense of the story...

She doesn't even know her own name. It's all very sad. :(

Anyway, we need all the allies we can get at this point. Even with our psychic arm, we won't be able to get far alone. If this woman is trustworthy, we have at least two - her and Adam. And if we can enlist the help of the other robot kids, we'll have an awesome army.

And that is why I say Blue, Recovery Ward

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

LadySage posted:

She doesn't even know her own name. It's all very sad. :(

Anyway, we need all the allies we can get at this point. Even with our psychic arm, we won't be able to get far alone. If this woman is trustworthy, we have at least two - her and Adam. And if we can enlist the help of the other robot kids, we'll have an awesome army.

And that is why I say Blue, Recovery Ward
I don't particularly trust anyone in this game, but I'm still going to vote blue here, as being bigger than us and immune to our hypno-arm, she thinks she has us at her mercy. So why would she go for subterfuge with the battery rather than directly apprehending us?

As far as location goes, recovery wards for me. It's closer to the entrance and I'm all for getting the hell out of here; screw looking for clues or anything.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Also: the doctor is abnormally heavy? :tinfoil: I think my prediction on him being mostly robotic, albeit not the brain obviously, is coming true.

OpaqueEcho
Feb 8, 2003

oh no no bro oh no
Blue and Recovery Ward votes here, too.

OpaqueEcho fucked around with this message at 14:46 on May 14, 2008

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

"Let me tell you the story of a henchman named Speedy..."

Capsaicin posted:

Also: the doctor is abnormally heavy? :tinfoil: I think my prediction on him being mostly robotic, albeit not the brain obviously, is coming true.

I still think Pigtails had trouble hefting the grown man's body around becuase she is a little girl. Just sayin'

pointingdevice
Jun 10, 2004
Blue (for now...), Recovery Ward. We'll get out of here yet. First, mind games must happen.

Maia
Aug 15, 2003

Sweet.

Clicktrack posted:

I think referring to her as Pigtails so far has been kind of cute.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
:siren: Voting is closed now :siren:

:siren: Blue & Recovery Ward win :siren:

:siren: Update late tonight assuming my hands haven't fallen off
:siren:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Thallium posted:

:siren: Update late tonight assuming my hands haven't fallen off [/b]:siren:

You could always put a chainsaw hand in it's place. It won't help with your update, but hey, Chainsaw hand! :regd08:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Heh, whenever I hear "roboticized" I can't help but think of Robotnik. :p

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
Hooray for genuine roleplaying!!!

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

RBA Starblade posted:

Heh, whenever I hear "roboticized" I can't help but think of Robotnik. :p

Shhhh! He's the final boss. After you fight a complete robot copy of yourself that is.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Nugs posted:

An audio summary prior to this point!

This is what happens when you tell goons they're a little girl.

That is the most hilarious audioplay I've ever heard. Please say you're going to keep doing these as the adventure continues.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
You decide to accept the battery and not try to kill your new friend. On the way out, she asks you where you're headed - you tell her you're going back to the Recovery Wards, then leave.

Dr. Stratford has been discovered, along with the robot he powered off before you knocked him out. A strange man in a lab coat is ordering a group of robots to search for the perpetrator.

You're wondering how to sneak past when you lady friend contacts Blondie McBlueshades. She tells him she saw you heading towards Robotics, and he orders his search team in that direction. You use the opportunity to slip past.

Although the door to Adam's ward is locked, you use Dr. Stratford's card to get in. Adam is pleasantly surprised you came back for him.

You fill him in on what's happened, then give him the battery, and you both agree that it's best not to hang around.

Your options:

Red: Head for Patient Accomodation. Maybe you can make some new friends, free other trapped kids and/or recruit reinforcements.
Yellow: Make your way to the entrance. No point staying here, especially after you've assaulted a member of staff.
Blue: Head upstairs. Maybe you can find out what's going on here.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Red: Head for Patient Accomodation. Maybe you can make some new friends, free other trapped kids and/or recruit reinforcements.

gigz
Jan 6, 2004

Property of CloudGC. If I post something retarded, tell him so I can be punished. Thanks.
Red! We can always use more friends.

Hamburlgar
Dec 31, 2007

WANTED
Red - We need more friends. 2 kids are no match for an army of robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Awesome! I knew we could trust a pretty lady!

And now, Yellow.

Come on, this is our shot to escape. A big group is more obvious, and it doesn't do us any good to know where we are if we can't escape. Let's go out first.