Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Give away the green grass, Give away the sky
Blue!

If she gets a robot arm it would be awesome, but if it turns out he's evil and just wants her other arm, at least she'll have two legs left to run away with (or kick him).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

"Let me tell you the story of a henchman named Speedy..."
Toughie. Running into things you don't know about right about now and stabbing unknown people with syringes could be a bad idea.

Then agian, trust your instincts about htis guy, and try hauling rear end outta there. Yellow. Seems to be the best balance of maintaining the status quo while advancing your situation.

Ham Pants
Apr 22, 2008

"HEADS! I eat a big ham sandwiche! TAILS! I work out!"
HamPants, HamPants the movie, 2009
Voting Blue . I trust this doctor-man.

But... we might lose our syringe... sigh...

Chainsaw arm beats syringe - we can only hope that the doctor is good to us...

Xenoborg
Mar 10, 2007

BLUE

Got KarmA?
Sep 11, 2001

Life is a game. Have fun losing!
Blue. I am way too curious about the outcome of the surgury to run away or fight it!

Gamer G Spot
Dec 9, 2007

by SA Support Robot
I gotta say Yellow on this, even with the element of surprise, I dunno if we can take him one armed head on. We just met a doctor and we're missing an arm, the risk of going under seems too great. Sounds like a time to run, hide, and figure out what happened to ol' righty

NoonOwl
Aug 6, 2004
If I don't think does that mean I don't exist?
Blue! If nothing else, something really interesting will probably happen.

Jimbio
Aug 22, 2003
pwnd
Blue!
The man say we got nothing to worry about. He seem Legit.

Hankosha
Apr 1, 2008

SISTAS ARE DOIN' IT FOR THEMSELVES
Blue. da ba dee da ba die.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
RED Give him a dose of the meds. While he is out, search the other drawers and loot his body. If he starts to rise before you start to leave, dose him again.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
I'm with the Yellow crowd. The only chances of a 12 year old girl getting a chainsaw / cyber arm are slim to none outside of an anime.

President Unerlion
May 3, 2008

by Ozmaugh
Oh My God this is awesome.

BLUE!!!

Vandorin
Mar 1, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Blue Operations can only make things better....right....?

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
Too lazy for a precise count, but blue wins!

Next update...when it comes.

Jimbio
Aug 22, 2003
pwnd

Thallium posted:

Too lazy for a precise count, but blue wins!

Next update...when it comes.
yeaaaaah. With the chain saw arm, we'll be unstoppable!

But wait... what if its a simple Appendectomy? That'd take the edge of this CYOAG.

Existence Is Futile
May 16, 2007

by The Finn
BLUE

xcalibur
Aug 21, 2005
kimcicle bought me my forum account ^_____^
Blue because why not?

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

This club is borin' the crap outta me!
Ok. So let's look at our options here, having chosen blue.

Any number of things could happen. But let's see if we can't glean some info from our surroundings.

First thing we notice: This isn't exactly the worst place in the world to be, considering the present situation. It's a sparsely furnished room in what seems to be a house/apartment. I think the room is meant to calm our nerves here and lull us into a (possibly false) sense of security. I think that the chances of us being harvested for parts is slim compared to beneficial surgery, as if they wanted parts, they could simply have drugged us and cleaned us out here.

Second: We seem to still have our clothes, and our bandages look pretty neat. Since our clothes are clean, we can safely assume that they either put them back on on or gave us new ones, which I think supports the theory that these people aren't necessarily out to do us...well...more serious/cruel damage. For all we know, we could be doped up on painkillers after a freak accident neatly severed our arm and this doctor is but a eccentric doc looking to save a young girl.

But it's just a theory.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Go with blue, but be prepared to switch to red if anything happens.

MC Sucka Hater
Jan 28, 2008

It's Time To Succeed.

Fire In The Disco posted:

I'm thinking blue. I know he's going to give you an awesome bionic arm, with all sorts of attachments and accessories.
Well I'm glad everyone liked the idea of the chainsaw arm....its that or a bionic commando arm with super 20 ft head-wrenching grapple hand. but yeah like he said....baby steps....even a menacing prosthetic arm will do. Those things are heavy ouch!

MC Sucka Hater fucked around with this message at 02:34 on May 6, 2008

Ghstman
Apr 14, 2007

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."
Blue - I don't see any disfiguring scars, so we at least know the good doctor is sane. There's also no mention of any thunderstorms, so I think we can rule out being turned into a freak like Frankenstein's monster. Maybe if we beg the nice man we can get a chainsaw arm, or at the very least a hook hand tethered to a stick

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

As mentioned, I finished the count a while ago. No more votes, please - the next update will be with you shortly. :)

Liberal_L33t
Apr 9, 2005

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Oh no, I'm too late to vote red!

Great job all you jerks voting for blue. When he takes our drat LEG next and we have to crawl around with one hand try to remember that if it weren't for your vain hopes of receiving cybernetic weaponry we could have stabbed this bastard in the face with 50 ccs of knocked the gently caress out.

Andraste
Oct 22, 2005
I'm hoping we get our legs replaced by a motorized tricycle.

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.

Liberal_L33t posted:

Oh no, I'm too late to vote red!

Great job all you jerks voting for blue. When he takes our drat LEG next and we have to crawl around with one hand try to remember that if it weren't for your vain hopes of receiving cybernetic weaponry we could have stabbed this bastard in the face with 50 ccs of knocked the gently caress out.

... Stat!

Saw A Dog Die
Feb 11, 2008

Damnit, too late.. I hope you will all regret sending a little girl into surgery.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Edit: poo poo, nevermind. At least blue one.

Still though, Jackhammer arm!

Beowulf
Jun 16, 2003

The multiplying villainies of nature do swarm upon him...
Hey OP, you might want to include to : siren: in every post you make saying that votes are ended, just because I know I ignore everyone else's votes, and since you don't have a custom title (yet) it's hard to tell your posts apart from the crowd.

That said, the quality of the art in this thread is awesome. Subscribed!

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

(Sort of half an update, because it's 3am and I need to recharge sometime.)

Although you still have your misgivings about this situation, you let him lead you out into the hallway.

He takes you to what he says is an operating theatre. A nurse is waiting for you.

Wait....

Options:

None this time, since they all have to do with being unconscious. See you tomorrow.

Beowulf posted:

Hey OP, you might want to include to : siren: in every post you make saying that votes are ended, just because I know I ignore everyone else's votes, and since you don't have a custom title (yet) it's hard to tell your posts apart from the crowd.

That said, the quality of the art in this thread is awesome. Subscribed!
Thank you - I was trying to find the code for that drat thing. Will do!

Got KarmA?
Sep 11, 2001

Life is a game. Have fun losing!
I really love your art, and I'm looking forward to the continuation of the adventure! Enjoy your rest!

Philipez
Apr 29, 2008
Really nice art by the way
but what? a robot nurse? well we'll get our bionic arm with that!
but, where is that syringe, do we stashed it right?

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

"Let me tell you the story of a henchman named Speedy..."
Huh. Lookit that. Now we're dead in the water. Welp, let's hope we get chainsaws and lasers and whatever else, because at this point it looks like we'll need it.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
I vote for blue unconsciousness.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Just found this... and it's great. I guess I'll hold off voting for obvious reasons, but I'll be following this closely.

Toastymcfly
Mar 21, 2008
just wanna bump the thread because its really awesome. Between this and microbe i think i'm set for "choose your own adventure" threads for a while :)

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
gorgeous drawing style! Awaiting more :)

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Toastymcfly posted:

just wanna bump the thread because its really awesome. Between this and microbe i think i'm set for "choose your own adventure" threads for a while :)

You should add this one to your list: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2792619

It's a good one.

To the OP: Great thread so far. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I am eagerly awaiting the probably-tragic outcome to this adventure.

Space Satan!
Feb 19, 2008
Oh poo poo robot nurse! This is gonna be awesome, I can tell.

Or absolutely messed-up! Only time will tell!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ukinojoe
Dec 22, 2004

Come into my house!!
This is awesome! I love your drawings. It's actually really interesting too, these threads usually bore me to death. I'm eager to see what's next.

And yet I get the feeling that before long it's going to be very :smith: