Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I remember playing some game as a kid where I was underwater with a bunch of cartoon fish and it was a point and click adventure. The plot was a mystery or something, I'm pretty sure I remember playing as the detective fish. I think the main bad guy was a shark too but I wouldn't swear to that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

edit: vvvvvvvvv yeah that's it, sweet

The Ninth Layer fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 25, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Alright how about this one, it's a Wild West adventure game with some shooting elements in. Most of the game works up to a big duel with, not Billy the Kid but some other guy with a similar name, and you you beat him by using the right insult on him and then shooting him at the right time.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

^^ Not it.

Uhh let me think of what else the game had. You were the sheriff though not by choice, which was part of the reason you had to fight that guy. At one point a bunch of outlaws come into town and you have to shoot them down. You stay at a gambling parlor and can play card games, there was a Frenchman there too.

Man I wish I could remember its name

edit: I could be mistaken on most of these details too

The Ninth Layer fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Feb 1, 2009

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Rock Tumbler posted:

Was it Law of the West?

No, this one was a lot more realistic looking. The graphics weren't that good but they definitely weren't cartoony.

edit:

quote:

And that cowboy game, for some reason, makes it sound like you're talking about Dust: A Tale of the Wired West.

gently caress yes, this was it!!

The Ninth Layer fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Feb 2, 2009

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

SNES overhead shooter game. I don't remember much about it but I remember there were 10 levels, stage 4/5 was Chinatown or some other Asian-themed level, stage 8 was some vehicle level where you were chasing after a plane on a runway. You got better and better guns as you went through the levels. I kinda remember there being a flamethrower in it. There may or may not have been key gimmicks to the levels kinda like Doom, I remember getting lost within the levels and having to explore a little. I might have some or all of these details wrong.

• Locked thread