Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Can't believe I found this thread, I knew it existed so I didn't want to start my own topic for this.

For years I've been trying to remember the name of a game I played as a kid on I believe the genisis, could have been nes, not sure.

Everyone I've described the game to says it's strider, but I've watched some vids on youtube and although very similar it's totally not it. The game is very strider like, in plot, graphics, and gameplay.

All I can remember is a brief cutscene at the start about some ancient demon or alien overlord or something coming (back?) to earth and conquering it, and now it's up to you. The first level was on a big cargo ship or something, there are parts where the level goes up and down as if the ship was in a storm. You could wall jump, had a sword, had throwing-star type things as well. The last level was a big huge elevator going up, at the end of which you fought the LAST BOSS.

I've asked about this game a few times on the internet and never gotten a good answer. Can anyone help me out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

THANK YOU!! I knew it was something with ninja in it and not ninja gaiden. Awesome thanks

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Ok guys I've got a tough one, well maybe tough.

I remember way back in maybe the 90's or early 2000's I had a PC gamer demo CD. On it was some interesting game where you built and controlled huge floating castles that did battle with each other. There was a designer where you'd build your sky-castle-airship thingy, and then you'd fly around shooting or ramming others. It was just a demo but I remember really enjoying it back in the day and would love to find the full version.

Anyone have any ideas?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

MMAgCh posted:

Stratosphere: Conquest of the Skies.

This seems to come up almost as often as Return Fire. :shobon:

Sorry to re-ask like that. drat, it's not on GOG and all the old reviews of the game aren't so good. Probably not worth trying to find...

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

A few days ago someone posted some gif of an incredibly violent sort of side-scrolling racing game where your dude violently falls apart as you gently caress up. Was a flash game or something... help me out???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I've been hunting all over for this simple demolishing company game. You start small and place charges on fairly realistic 2d buildings that then fall apart. It was a challenging game to correctly do imposions. All the ones I find now are lovely flash physics puzzles games. It was 2d and had simple graphics but sought to be a "realistic" sim for demolishing buildings. Help!

• Locked thread