Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

Ok two games have been bugging me for forever.

The first was an animated PC adventure game where a mother and daughter are walking through some woods and a portal opens up beneath them. Then later you get a mirror and if you walk the wrong way out of town you get instantly killed or something. I watched my friend play it in 96 or 97.

The second was a PS1 game where you were the adopted daughter of some aliens I think. You lived in this house and townspeople would try to enter to see what the deal was with your creepy parents. You could set traps and depending on how you handled the intruders it changed the story maybe?

A little vague but hopefully someone remembers these games. Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

Hakkesshu posted:

King's Quest 7?

Tecmo's Deception or its sequel, Kagero?

It's a yes on Kagero so thanks for that.

It's not Kings quest 7 it was animated kinda like Curse of Monkey Island except not quite as well. I wanna say it was broken up into levels with the second being a town and the fifth at nighttime around some mountains or something.

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

Somehow read kings quest 7 yet searched for Ultima 7 :sweatdrop: Thanks a lot guys.

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

So the game I'm thinking of was on an old PS1 game on a demo disc. You played as different colored guys that looked a little bit like master chief and you'd run around in a square room that would shift and flip and you had to avoid traps or else you'd get burned or spiked. Thanks.

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

Awesome, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

Sears Poncho posted:

An NES sidescroller where you play as a pirate. There was blood, it was an odd shaped black cartridge instead of the regular Nintendo grey (unlicensed?).

Not Sid Meier's Pirates! which is the only drat thing that comes up when you search for NES pirate games.

Was it Skull and Crossbones?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzAug0onk

• Locked thread