Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shardok
Jan 12, 2009
Okay, so this one isn't that old, not really sure when it was first released, but I know I played it in the past year or two tops.

There's an image of it, at least I'm Fairly certain it's of the same game, hehe... If it's not well, drat.

All the info I can remember about it:

It's isometric.
It's an MMORPG.
To the east of where you start there's a graveyard with a couple dungeons in it.
To the North a ways is the newbie zone where you have to kite some bees around so they get eaten by these plants, and then the plants will spawn a fruit and that begins to grow. Then goblins attack trying to steal the fruit, you have to keep them away until you can eat the fruit. This is a rather long grind actually as you end up doing this until like 50 of whatever stat the fruit gives you, and that's around 20-30 fruit...
To the west is a newbie farm with a bunch of stuff in it to farm, I usually just farmed the melons as they were Very valuable if you got the mutant melons and sold them to other players.
There's cocks you can purchase in the game and they'll help you fight and such and have all sorts of different abilities. I don't remember all the abilities but I think there was a healing type, a ranged type and a melee type for sure.
You can purchase a plot of land if you pay :10bux: (Okay, it might not actually be 10, but some amount) and you can use it for whatever you want pretty much. Huge amounts of customization of the land.
You have to download a client to play it.

Um, I don't really remember anything else right now except for these things... I might be able to help more if I hadn't reinstalled XP at least 3 times since I last played this, heh.

(Game Name: LinkRealms)

Shardok fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Feb 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shardok
Jan 12, 2009

Matt Cruea posted:

Super Nintendo Game where the hero is a nerdy schlub who is really afraid of everything in the level.

I think it might be Lester the Unlikely.

Shardok
Jan 12, 2009
No, I remember playing that Wild Arms game where you got to choose one of 3 chars at the start and then when it played through each of their starter stories it started the main game proper.

• Locked thread