Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'm searching for a game that is somewhat old, around 95-96 I think, cannot remember the year exactly.

It's a top-down WRPG with paperdolls for everything your mouse pointer is looking at, whether it is your character or a monster, also your character can change how he/she looks when they put on equipment, such as plate mail and so on.

I think it starts out with you going to meet someone in the forest and when you return to the village it is either sacked or overrun with enemies causing you to flee.

Sorry if it is very vague, I cannot remember exactly what happened, therefore I posted here in this thread. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Does anyone know of a late 90's to early 00's FPS with multiplayer, I remember that the close combat weapon was some kind of strange propeller blade that you could fly around with if you aimed up and jumped while you pressed the fire button?

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

duckfarts posted:

Recoil?
E: aghhhh no it's something else, maybe Ricochet?(not the valve one) this is bugging me now since I own it and it's back home on the third shelf of a bookcase and I know exactly where it is

E2: found it, I think: Redline. Game was half FPS, half combat driving, and you had a whirling blade melee weapon that would let you glide around that I never understood until I was forced to use it on the last boss, who I probably ran out of ammo for

Huh, I dunno if it's that game or not, my memory is shoddy as hell.

Oh well, I think it's this one at least. :)

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Does anyone know about some old game from around the PS1 era for the PC where you had a team of soldiers fighting against a horrifying infestation of some kind of biomass tissue that covers a lot of the city and it's making all these really hosed up monsters and are creating holes with teeth and transforming cars into piles of pulsating goo and several other cool but gross things?

It's not Infestation at least, that much I know.

I seem to remember seeing it in a old CD-Gamer from the nineties, can't remember more than that sadly. :(

edit: V No, it's even older than that, it's not turn-based either I believe.

Koorisch fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jan 20, 2013

• Locked thread