Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
So I can't remember much about this game, but I will do my best to ty and give as much information as possible.

It has an RPG for the PC that came out in the 90s I think. I first came into contact with it from a Demo disc. The demo disc was blue, had a lady on the front of it and there was something going on with her face. Like it was being pixelated in big blocks or something like that.

Edit: I think another game on the demo disc was an underwater strategy game(C&C style).

I remember you started off as a male and if you headed south east you would come up to a tavern. The UI might have been similarly laid out as PlaneScape: Torment. This is about a much as I can remember, it's been probably 10 years or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread