Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
This was a PC game I remember playing on our school computers in the 90's. You played as some kind of army guy, and the second level was some kind of Candy land type thing. I think it was an isometric shooter of some kind. That's about all I can remember. Ringing any bells?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

Matt Cruea posted:

Super Nintendo Game where the hero is a nerdy schlub who is really afraid of everything in the level.

Lester the Unlikely?

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

This sounds cool, so I am bumping it. I've looked through various JRPGs on the PSP, and I don't *think* it's Riviera: The Promised Land, but it could be.

It's not. Riviera doesn't let you choose where you start the game, and there's no tower connecting the different levels.

• Locked thread