Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EkardNT
Mar 31, 2011
I'm looking for an older game that I played on a neighbor's computer over five years ago. You took command of some sort of ground-level hovercraft, and the primary interface was you looking out from the cockpit of your vehicle. Your primary weapons were fire-and-forget guided missiles, of which you had about eight, and your supply of missiles regenerated over time. The enemies were big flying bugs, which I can't really remember much detail about but I think they made me think of mutated hornets. One detail I do remember is that your vehicle had some sort of radar system that started beeping louder and louder when the flying bug enemies approached, and it was fairly tense to squint into the fog in all directions for enemies when the beeping started. The gameplay took place on an island level. The final (or only?) objective was to destroy the mutant hornet hive, which I think was this floating orange/brown structure that you pumped missiles into while enemies spawned from it. I think that it was a demo version of the game, because when you finished off the enemy base you skimmed off the island over the water and the game ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread