Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shrimp fried rice 4-EVA
Feb 2, 2012

Holding my breath and I'm playing for keeps.
I remember playing a game when I was younger but I have only a very slim memory of it. It was a side scrolling 2d platformer with blob creatures as enemies. Very cartoony. You could drop buckets of other slime on them to kill them.

There may or may not have been books or spelling involved and I think you could pick a boy or a girl as your character.

Extremely limited description but the memory is very faint. I just remember thinking it was the best game ever. This is probably DOS - Windows 95 years if it helps.

shrimp fried rice 4-EVA fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Mar 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimp fried rice 4-EVA
Feb 2, 2012

Holding my breath and I'm playing for keeps.
You are awesome. 6.04 AUD plus 2.98 for the extended download service. Definately pick that up later.

• Locked thread