Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Nut Bunnies posted:

There was this PC game I played as a kid that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. The main character was a kid with a striped shirt and he had a blue dog. You were looking for this stink beetle & had this rival that was also looking for it. You went through rural areas. It had a really unique art style, too. Ahhh this is killing me!

Holy poo poo no joke I came in here to ask about this exact same game, too. Somewhere in the mid 90s, probably the coolest PC game little kid me got to play. Now that I'm older, I can recognize it as definitely some kind of point-and-click adventure game, and the bug had some crazy weird name, but I can't remember anything else useful :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Prions! posted:

Trying to remember two DS games I used to have, first one was one where you built and fought robots. 3D graphics during play, 2D sprites when navigating game world. Second was a semi-RTS? You controlled a fighter plane over the battlefield but could deploy infantry and so on too. Entirely side scrolling and there were WW2 and modern missions.

That first one sounds like Custom Robo Arena. No idea about the second.

• Locked thread