Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet

Mega Fone posted:

Another one, it reminded me a bit of theme hospital or something like that, but instead of a hospital you had to build houses on a development block or something like? I remember you were able to chose who lived there but started off with trashy looking people and you could also upgrade the houses to make them happy etc, I think it was called construction or something like that, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Constructor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

Green Puddin posted:

The next game is one that is DOS but it's like the Worms games except you can move around whenever you want and people don't take turns, instead it's like a multimassive online worms hell hole where everyone is blowing the poo poo up out of everyone. And yea it has online play and rooms and poo poo.

Sounds like Liero.

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

Ybrik posted:

It's a yes on Kagero so thanks for that.

It's not Kings quest 7 it was animated kinda like Curse of Monkey Island except not quite as well. I wanna say it was broken up into levels with the second being a town and the fifth at nighttime around some mountains or something.

With that description you made it sound even more like King's Quest 7.

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

edit: man I just replied to a post from the first page

• Locked thread