Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!
This is a game I played back when the Sega Channel was around. Fantastic idea by the way. It was some type of army game where you played three cartoony soldiers vs three other cartoony soldiers. Your picked between different soldier types for your squad. Rocket guy, machine gun, grenade, flame thrower, etc. The battles were fought out in these arenas so to speak. Where one team started up at the top, and the other team started out at the bottom. It was very animated and had some hilarious death animations. Anyone have a clue as to what this game is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!
Old pc game. Think old school carmen san diego days. It was all of the fairy tale stories. You had to puzzle solve get people things etc. driving me mad trying to remember it.

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!

cmndstab posted:

It's definitely either Mixed-up Mother Goose, or Mixed-up Fairy Tales.

Since he specifically mentioned fairy tales I'd say the latter, except the whole "bring fictional characters their important items" thing more closely describes Mixed-up Mother Goose.

Yeah, it's Mixed-up Mother Goose. Thanks all!

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!
Survival horror game on playstation I think. You started out infiltrating a flying fortress of some kind. Thats all I remember.

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!

Neo Rasa posted:

Was it first or third person? If it's first person it could be BRAHMA Force or Epidemic. Third person maybe Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix or Galerians.

It was third person. Fixed cameras like Resident Evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenzo
Jun 29, 2004

Tekseta!

Corla Plankun posted:

I played a game like Diablo or Torchlight except it had a really loving cool system where you got XP (and maybe achievements? Something explained that you were getting a bonus for a dope kill) for doing things like killing dudes with falling chandeliers or exploding barrels or whatever. It may very well have been Diablo 3 or Torchlight 2 or something, but I want to be sure before I rebuy whatever it was.

Sounds like Diablo 3.

• Locked thread