Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
ExplosiveBuck
Jan 8, 2008

I swear to God I will GORE TO DEATH the next idiot who calls me "dear".

I'm so sick and tired of the anti-fat loving rear end in a top hat wanker shitholes.

You know them, they're the ones who attribute any and every negative attribute to people who are overweight. Fat people are stupid. Fat people are lazy. All fat people like to do is eat. Fat people can't have sex. It's always a fat person's fault that they're fat.

It's all loving bullshit.

Yes, some people overindulge and contribute to their own obesity. Some people, however are obese due to circumstance - biology, metabolism, lack of locomotion (e.g. being confined to a wheelchair etc). But even if a fat person has contributed to their own weight problem, who the gently caress are you to judge? Has everything you've ever done always been in the best interests of your health?

The icing on the cake for me was some little prick in another post who suggested that being obese was an evolutionary handicap. It demonstrated an incredible lack of critical thought about it. If you're in an evolutionary envrionment (which we generally aren't as human beings) then carrying some extra weight will keep you alive through the hard times when food is scarce.

I don't judge people by the size of their waistline but by the content of their character. I'm fat and frankly I'm a better human being than any of the dickcheese that posts anti-fat crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaladSigilon
Sep 11, 2001

Friends don't left friends do ECB

gently caress you, you lazy fatass son of a bitch.

TonTon
May 1, 2008

This is going to go down really well here.

waesa
Aug 6, 2002

Actually the icing on the cake is part of the reason you're fat.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Post less, exercise more.

gigz
Jan 6, 2004

Property of CloudGC. If I post something retarded, tell him so I can be punished. Thanks.

Guys, don'y get mad at the OP. he's only angry because he is fat.

Rocketfish
Jul 2, 2007

*pshew!*
Thanks!

Well, this is going to go well.

SCOTT SMAGO
Aug 10, 2003

Being fat increases your level of sassiness, which is a vital survival skill. How can we expect thin people to survive in the face of punkasses.

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

Haven't seen you 'round Burger World lately.

dammitcharlie
Dec 6, 2006

hand me a nine and i'll defeat foes

ExplosiveBuck posted:

If you're in an evolutionary envrionment (which we generally aren't as human beings) then carrying some extra weight will keep you alive through the hard times when food is scarce.

If no one will stoop low enough to sex you then that doesn't really matter in an "evolutionary environment".

Lose some weight.

Outpost21
Oct 4, 2003

But existing is basically all I do!

When the rest of the world lives on less than a dollar a day, yeah it's pretty terrible to be a fat westerner.

But then again everything about the west is terrible.

Bleep City
Jul 24, 2007
You better check your lease, man.

the more weight you have the more your body has to work to keep it going = higher metabolism than skinny people.

Worldmaker
Oct 21, 2004

I got tired of seeing Alex as part of your title so here is a picture of RICKY MARTIN

Yeah, gently caress that whole "fat people are lazy" bullshit. I know tons of fat people who are maniacally motivated to do lots of poo poo every day. Like eat a bunch of stuff.

This topic is going to be like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride only with Jell-o for cushions.

Bleep City posted:

the more weight you have the more your body has to work to keep it going = higher metabolism than skinny people.

I'm gonna need to see a source on that, because I'm thinking no.

Bang Me Please
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

If you're unreasonably fat gently caress you, otherwise whatever. Keep whining about your weight and making a big deal out of it you lardass motherfucker.

Darthbane2007
Jun 26, 2007

by angerbotSD

CaladSigilon posted:

gently caress you, you lazy fatass son of a bitch.

Spoken like the truth.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Deep down you wish you were not fat. Of course you do. However you are too lazy to do anything about it. Therefore, you suck because you are too lazy to do what it takes to achieve something you know you wish you had (personal health.)

This is why people think the 300 pound aisle cloggers suck. They do not want to be fat but even more they do not want to put in the effort to not be fat.

McGarnagle
Dec 8, 2004

by Fragmaster

being obese was an evolutionary handicap, you are fat, and obviously dumb as poo poo so please don't breed (as if it would be likely anyway)

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

I wonder if pictures of the OP will be discovered leading to photoshoppery and other hijinks? OP, which of the listed causes led to your obesity?

snackcakes
May 7, 2005
If this is a councilorship, then where is the ambassador?

Don't hate me for hating fatties. I was born this way.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking

Post pictures of yo self

meatcookie
Jun 2, 2007

ExplosiveBuck posted:

...then carrying some extra weight will keep you alive through the hard times when food is scarce.

Not if we kill you and eat you first, you barely-mobile energy source.

ExplosiveBuck
Jan 8, 2008

I swear to God I will GORE TO DEATH the next idiot who calls me "dear".

Bleep City posted:

That's not correct. It would require more fuel total but the "work-per-unit" would remain the same.

Captain Zeroth
Feb 24, 2007
Im a captain?!

ExplosiveBuck posted:

...The icing on the cake for me was some little prick in another post...
Of course its always about food for you, isn't it?

[edit] Just close this thread now...

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking

Naked pictures

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Blame political correctness. It's really only fine to hate on fatties and smokers these days.

Tossed_Salad_Man
Feb 19, 2002

You Gon' Get Raped.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bang Me Please
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

By the way, it may be good to "carrying some extra weight" for the hard times, but you don't need to store 2 weeks worth of it in your love handles.

instant breakfast
Mar 2, 2004

Fight the power!
moustache!

ExplosiveBuck posted:

The icing on the cake for me was some little prick in another post who suggested that being obese was an evolutionary handicap. It demonstrated an incredible lack of critical thought about it. If you're in an evolutionary envrionment (which we generally aren't as human beings) then carrying some extra weight will keep you alive through the hard times when food is scarce.

Actually what gets stored in our fat is just pure energy so even if you have plenty, the human body can't survive long running just on fat, which is why we need to be fit enough to get up to go outside and hunt (evolutionarily) or just eat good food and exercise (realistically) once in a while, fatty .

LeTaxi
Mar 24, 2006

ExplosiveBuck posted:

I'm fat and frankly I'm a better human being than any of the dickcheese that posts anti-fat crap.

No, you're not (because you are fat).

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking

All the fat, sweaty naked pictures you got of yo self

post em

i need these

SCOTT SMAGO
Aug 10, 2003

I'm so excited. The fire department is going to cut a hole in my wall and a local construction site is lending us the crane. I can FINALLY go outside tomorrow!

Dza
Feb 16, 2003

hahahaha, you're fat.

goats
Sep 11, 2001

by Eris Is Goddess

I'm fat, BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

ExplosiveBuck posted:

That's not correct. It would require more fuel total but the "work-per-unit" would remain the same.

If you aren't on a treadmill while you post, don't post!

Fatty.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking

POST THE FAT NAKED PICS YOU SON OF A BITCH

gently caress

AP Knight
Nov 28, 2006

Intentionally Left Blank.

ExplosiveBuck posted:

Fat people are ____

You forgot disgusting.

ExplosiveBuck posted:

It's always a fat person's fault that they're fat.

Couldn't agree more.

modeski
Apr 21, 2005

Deceive, inveigle, obfuscate.

Stop hating on the OP. Obviously the fat cells have invaded his brain and he can no longer think coherently.

I didn't particularly hate fat people before this thread, but I do now, and specifically you, you worthless fat stinkyhole. Waddle your fat arse to a clifftop and kill yourself. I don't mean by throwing yourself off, I'm betting that the exertion will do your weakened heart in provided the car park is far enough away from the cliff edge.

goats
Sep 11, 2001

by Eris Is Goddess

More like the icing on the cake is delicious.

wlokos
Nov 12, 2007

ExplosiveBuck posted:

I think you're mistaking being slightly chubby and obese. Yes, in an uncivilized society where food may not always be available, having a little weight on you might be a good thing, but there's a big difference between that and being obese, which would be a huge hindrance in just about any situation short of an eating contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking

GODDAMN IM HARD AS HECK OVER THIS THREAD

«9 »