Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.
*As implied in the title, regard any links in this thread to likely be :nws: and possibly :nms:. Expect plenty of :psyduck:, :psypop:, :gonk:, :cry:, :suicide:, and :barf: too.

:haw:Got a MySpace? Join GADFLY (Goons Against Doll-loving, -Loving, and -Yiffing)!:haw:

Tons of articles involving dollfuckery listed on page 57!

It must be noted that Hockey's site (The Doll Chronicles) no longer permits access from this url. To view the links just right-click, copy shortcut, then paste into the address bar.

:siren:UPDATE: Kevin's fanfic and band's site have been found!:siren:

Check out page 67 for more details or follow these links:
Kevin's story The Journey To Love
Kevin Havens' Redux Machine!
Reduxion- The Singles

NEW!: Kevin's most recent GeoCities page!!! along with A TJTL index including TJTL v8.0!!!

:siren:Awful Audiobook: Kevin Havens' The Journey To Love v7.0 as read by Nemesis of Moles:siren:

* 2 chapters to go!

It seems that at least one of the Dollfuckers that had appeared in the thread Images of Loving: A Dollfucker's Blog is still a busy man. While Kevin Havens is still holed up on The Doll Forum and waiting for his girlfriend to die so he can collect enough money for a RealDoll, David Hockey is finally going about and filming that documentary he promised... and he's documenting his travels as he goes on his way to have a vaginal sheeth installed in his beloved-but-sexually-nonfunctional Bianca. Along the way he meets up with fellow dollfuckers and swaps stories with them. Hopefully only stories...

Observe... The Dollfucker's Travellogues.

Midiman's Journey

More insanity to be found in...
Audition Time

He still insists he doesn't "objectify" them?

What in the gently caress is about to happen here? :gonk:!

Brace yourself for...
A Hot Tub in the Old Town Tonight!

Along the way, his silicone starlet "wife" Bianca has gradually been rebuilt to her Lars and the Real Girl form, only now with a working insert...
I Only Have Eyes for You!

Bianca when "she" first arrived..

Bianca pre-vagina.

Bianca now.

What lies in store for Dave? Will he complete his documentary? Will it mock the Goons? Will Bianca remain faithful what with all the dark, handsome strangers that her and Dave run into? Will Kevin ever dare to go :spergin: on the internets ever again? When will the snivelling Shit_Viper strike next?

Many answers have been had. Bianca has a vagina now, Dave is once again "almost" finished with the film, Kevin has returned in true :psyberger: form, and James "Shit_Viper" Williams has popped up on a regular basis. But there may still be some small bit of entertainment to be had in the meantime until the dollfucker unleashes his cinematic tour de force upon Canadian public television or wherever the gently caress he can manage to get it shown... and Kevin gets kicked out of his girlfriend's place and put in the State Hospital... and Shit_Viper gets arrested and imprisoned for any of a number of horrendous things...

Developments in Dollfucking- Interspersed throughout this thread are "episodes" of Spergin with Kevin Havens for his fans!

* Digg it. Just because.

* Kevin is selling one of his mannequins for cheap.

* Snuggles the Bear tried to rape the TeddyBabes.

* The country of Brazil is trying to develop fuckdroids.

* Hockey is selling his cars.

* "Bianca" has gotten "her" surgery and possible terrible revelations are made.

* Hockey places a bounty on a Goon.

* Hockey yet again 'fesses up to loving those dolls he's claimed not to have hosed.

* Snuggles the Bear tried to rape Bianca.

* Sega is making robotic girlfriends

* Some loving lunatic "married" an inflatable doll.

* Hockey and Doodman, together again. :gonk:!

* Dollfuckers spotted on MySpace.

* Hockey loses his grip.

* New dollfucker sites and forums dug up.

* Blogger Erin O'Brien, sexuality researcher, joins the fray.

* Escalation is the theme of page 15.

* Hockey has made TDC "Members-only"! Well, that went well.

* :siren:'goonobyl' is revealed to be Hockey! Noo!:siren:

* Screencaps of the conversations between "Isaac" and Hockey can be downloaded.

* Oh noes! Massive LJ drama!

* Femskin-wearing dollfuckers spotted.

* Hockey's mom is deeeeaaaad.

* Kevin's fiancee is almost deeeeaaaad.

* Is it WAR now? Again?!

* A challenger appears by the name of Shit_Viper (*clap* *clap* Hissssss!!!)

* [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2869279&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=30#post348932280[/url]Cross-thread insanity featuring female elfdollfucker princess_magpie![/url]

* Shit_Viper gets shat on at ED.

* The Shit_Viper rampant

* The Doll Forum gets raided. Not by us, though.

* :siren:Two-for-one Special!!! Source of furry fuckdolls revealed... oh, AND HOCKEY (or is it Shit_Viper?) as "goonobyl" RETURNS!!!:siren:

* goonobyl gets probation, Nemesis Of Moles makes recordings, and Deacon Blues reveals the TRUE Shit_Viper!

* Shit_Viper returns with his "goonobyl" shtick. Oh yeah, and he and Hockey did an interview.

* Introducing Lorelei. Female Aspie dollfucker. Oh, Dave almost gets banned for bitching at The Doll Forum.

* Shit_Viper shows up as goonobyl again. Then he accuses me of trying to destroy his computer via a Trojan. Then he says he believes in ghosts and worked on the Space Shuttle.

* Lorelei gets beat up by an 11-year-old. It's actually kind of :smith:, really. The reason she's such a failure is revealed.

* Shit_Viper. Again. It's like he can't not fail.

* Uncanny fuckin' valley.

* The Horrors of Happy Harry. You will :barf:.

* Shit_Viper does an interview at momlogic, momlogic's comment board implodes. Then he has to go and show up here again.

* See doll/human hybrids!

* Goon = sociopath. Like we didn't already know. And Shit_Viper pops up again. And again.

* Shit_Viper rapes some childhoods. Oh, and gets probated again.

* The longest single Spergin with Kevin Havens EVER!

* Shit_Viper, again. Multi-page flamewar that carries into multiple forums.

* Forum Goon Chem and his brother meet Hockey and Chem's brother gets his picture taken with Bianca! Fuckin' :lol:! Then Shit_Viper again, accusing us of prank calling another Jim Williams in Rhode Island and goes on to claim to have called the man to "explain the situation". Dollfucking dumbass.

* Cha is hot. Shit_Viper would still rather gently caress a silicone pre-teen.

* Vintage Dave Hockey. I dig up ancient Doll Forum posts consisting of Dave threatening to sue everyone and their brothers because his fuckdolls weren't up to task.

* Shit_Viper's wife left him for a pedophile!

* :siren:Kevin's band's site and "fictionalities" found! Audiobook in progress!:siren:

* Shit_Viper plagiarizes articles about trolls! Mr. "You violated mah copywrite!" indeed. Fucker.

* Cross-forum War again! Shit_Viper is confronted at BoA Sucks.

* Fun with magazine cover photoshops. Oh, and Shit_Viper/goonobyl gets BANNED!

* More of Kevin's insanity uncovered!!! He's a bottomless well of madness!

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
So, is this some sort of 'sequal' to the other Dollfucker's blog? Or are you just unaware that we just had one of these not too long ago (and not long ego enough, I might add)?

Commander Keen
Oct 6, 2003

The doomed voyage of the Obsessivo-Compulsivo will haunt me forever

KOMI posted:

So, is this some sort of 'sequal' to the other Dollfucker's blog? Or are you just unaware that we just had one of these not too long ago (and not long ego enough, I might add)?

Given that he references the first thread in his opening paragraph, yes - it probably is a sequel

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

KOMI posted:

Just an update of sorts. Not so much meant as a full-blown sequel. No need to be so serious.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 17, 2008

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Oh boy, I get all giddy just thinking about following this guy's adventures in putting his penis in inanimate objects.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Oh boy, I get all giddy just thinking about following this guy's adventures in putting his penis in inanimate objects.

He's filming it, too. On Canada's dime possibly. And he's the one who denied to the end that he did such things.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I really hope these dolls aren't based off of some real woman somewhere. It would be a terrible feeling to know that pathetic losers can gently caress, or do anything else they want to an inanimate replica of you whenever they like.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

SpartanIV posted:

I really hope these dolls aren't based off of some real woman somewhere. It would be a terrible feeling to know that pathetic losers can gently caress, or do anything else they want to an inanimate replica of you whenever they like.

The creators of most of those dolls say they can't do celebrities, what with all the licensing and legal issues there, but with anybody else you can just bring in pix and pony up the cash and it's a go.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Ugh, I hate Dave Hockey.

quote:

Of course, Bianca has actually given me NO directions Smiley She may prove handy, however in the
event of a breakdown. I would pose her looking under the hood and wait for a horny male to
stop and offer assistance.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Canada is paying him to do this? Seriously? Canada, come on man, you're better than this!

Mother Yeti
Oct 27, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Question: Are Realdolls designed to have that dazed, given-up-all-hope expression on their face? Because they seriously all look like that. I can't imagine it's that hard to design a face with an expression that doesn't resemble a coma patient.

Tachycardia!
Apr 18, 2007
Th' Main Man

Caligasti posted:

He's filming it, too. On Canada's dime possibly. And he's the one who denied to the end that he did such things.

My country disgusts me at times. I'm starting to think that using my tax dollars to give drugs and clean needles to addicts is a better use of the money.

Can't we start a program where we give the dirty needles to Dave Hockey?

Zealous Abattoir
Nov 27, 2005
Something about Bianca's current style reminds a little of that pic of Hockey's daughter.

kimrari
Jan 3, 2005

I heart my FtM Boyfriend!

Zealous Abattoir posted:

Something about Bianca's current style reminds a little of that pic of Hockey's daughter.

I hope not, because that would sincerely be creepy.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

This documentary is so pointless.

Oh God, why! :gonk: Just imagine the bacteria forming in the thing he will soon be loving.
Who is taking the pictures???
And whatever happened to the Goon who was supposed to be in it?

TeenyWeeny
Oct 16, 2007

by Fragmaster
Strange how this guy has absolutely no shame pulling up to the border with those plastic dolls. I figure any sensible person would be pretty embarrassed to have to explain why they have gently caress dolls in their car.

Mr. Highway
Feb 25, 2007

I'm a very lonely man, doing what I can.
I have a feeling that without two-way emotional conflict or serious dailouge exchanges, this documentary is going to be a critical failure.

jonathansa
Jul 4, 2004
militant apathetic agnostic: i don't know, don't care, and neither should you.

TigerMoJo posted:

Who is taking the pictures???

Camera's not moving. He has a remote.
We don't get to see the really good ones.

Also there's another doll reflected in the mirror.

Onsokumaru
Jul 5, 2007

9/11 kill americans everyday

Caligasti posted:

Brace yourself for...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1212652445

What the gently caress

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

jonathansa posted:

Also there's another doll reflected in the mirror.

That is horrifying...

Awesome Andy
Feb 18, 2007

All the spoils of a wasted life
never mind

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Of course, Bianca has actually given me NO directions Smiley She may prove handy, however in the event of a breakdown. I would pose her looking under the hood and wait for a horny male to
stop and offer assistance.

Oh yeah, and that horny dude is going to be really impressed to discover that the damsel in distress is a trumped-up inflatable doll.

6of9
Jan 27, 2008
smorgasborg
one of his dolls resemble me.. I think that disturbs me more than the original Dollfucker thread, this thread, all pictures and everything posted about this subject thus far. :(

Incredulous Red
Mar 25, 2008

This phenomenon needs to end. We need some sort of real doll-eating bacterium. . .

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Mother Yeti posted:

Question: Are Realdolls designed to have that dazed, given-up-all-hope expression on their face? Because they seriously all look like that. I can't imagine it's that hard to design a face with an expression that doesn't resemble a coma patient.

That dazed, given-up-all-hope expression probably matches their owners' feelings perfectly.

TeenyWeeny posted:

Strange how this guy has absolutely no shame pulling up to the border with those plastic dolls. I figure any sensible person would be pretty embarrassed to have to explain why they have gently caress dolls in their car.

Sensible? The best he's probably doing is avoiding the carpool lane in spite of enormous temptation to use it. The cops find those situatuions quite entertaining, in the way that cops find things entertaining of course.

Zealous Abattoir posted:

I don't think he's crossing that line. It seems he's trying to get "Bianca" to look as it did in Lars and the Real Girl.

Mr. Highway posted:

I have a feeling that without two-way emotional conflict or serious dailouge exchanges, this documentary is going to be a critical failure.

Hockey must be reading this thread...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/public_html/yabbfiles/Attachments/betweenfriends.jpg

6of9 posted:

one of his dolls resemble me.. I think that disturbs me more than the original Dollfucker thread, this thread, all pictures and everything posted about this subject thus far. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one didn't resemble his wife (ex- or current).

Presumably you don't look like one of the TeddyBabes at least.

Incredulous Red posted:

This phenomenon needs to end. We need some sort of real doll-eating bacterium. . .

But then there would be one less group of humanity to laugh at!

TheAmbassador
Nov 21, 2005

by Ozma

Caligasti posted:

But then there would be one less group of humanity to laugh at!

Still plenty to go around.

MediaDirectCanon
Apr 28, 2008

by Ozma
I thought this nightmare was over.

Hellequin
Feb 26, 2008

You Scream! You open your TORN, ROTTED, DECOMPOSED MOUTH AND SCREAM!
Awaiting hilarity, possible legal threats.

Also, why did he have to ruin a wonderful film?

iamyourgoldfish
Jan 11, 2005

Zealous Abattoir posted:

Yeah, I noticed that too. loving creepy as hell.

OysterOnion
Jun 9, 2006
Oh my god.

All these people are defective.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Maybe they can be convinced to have a realdoll made in their image then be killed and replaced.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TheAmbassador posted:

Still plenty to go around.

True, but the more the merrier.

Speaking of which, I just noticed something in a post of Kevin's detailing his doll for that little registry mentioned towards the end of the last thread. I know it was glossed over at some point but it didn't stand out at the time. Anyway, the doll's stats...

Casperghostboy posted:

Doll's name: Daphne Catherine Holland
Doll Make: Real Solid Sex Doll
Manufacture Date: Unknown
Previous owner(s): uch
Current owner: CasperGhostboy
Photo: (see below)
Stats: Candy Eighteen, beta model #1

He's a beta tester! His love of beta testing goes well beyond Linux.

For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.
My wife wanted to watch Lars and the Real Girl the other day. After seeing the previous thread, the movie just creeped me the gently caress out. after seeing what real doll fuckers are like, it's hard to enjoy a disney-fied version of it.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Wang Broom posted:

My wife wanted to watch Lars and the Real Girl the other day. After seeing the previous thread, the movie just creeped me the gently caress out. after seeing what real doll fuckers are like, it's hard to enjoy a disney-fied version of it.

You could always see Love Object. Turns out to be quite hosed-up in ways likely not intended after being subjected to the previous thread.

Ham Pants
Apr 22, 2008

"HEADS! I eat a big ham sandwiche! TAILS! I work out!"
HamPants, HamPants the movie, 2009

Caligasti posted:

You could always see Love Object. Turns out to be quite hosed-up in ways likely not intended after being subjected to the previous thread.

gently caress that, my mom rented that movie once, and she, and I, and my dad all watched it for about 30 mins.

We shut it off after he hosed it the first time, and then never spoke of it again. :(

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Ham Pants posted:

gently caress that, my mom rented that movie once, and she, and I, and my dad all watched it for about 30 mins.

We shut it off after he hosed it the first time, and then never spoke of it again. :(

I hate to say so but that's not exactly going to discourage some people from watching it...

EDIT: Tell me this is all leading to some massive trolling...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213126691/0

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jun 10, 2008

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.

Caligasti posted:

I hate to say so but that's not exactly going to discourage some people from watching it...

EDIT: Tell me this is all leading to some massive trolling...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213126691/0

That link is absolutely loving mindboggling. The link the person posted even has Bible quotes...

Nigger Jesus Hooker
Jun 6, 2008

by Fistgrrl

iamyourgoldfish posted:

good lord god I want to hump that daughter.

also, what the gently caress stuffed animal mom. I almost got a stuffed baluga whale, but not for fuckin.

Telepathetic
May 24, 2005

Lost, Lonely & Lethal

http://www.dollchronicles.com/about.html posted:

What’s that? You think a realistic life-sized doll is degrading to women?

Then let me ask you this - Is the common dildo a degradation to men? Dildos are generally larger in that area, and men don’t usually vibrate. Men should feel degraded, yet dildos are widely accepted. Of course there are male dolls and sex toys for women as well, however, I have not noticed negativity from the male gender on these items. And for that matter, what do you think a man is visualizing when he is masturbating with his hand. I am sure it is not how sexy his hand looks! I should know -- I am a man.

I don't think plastic dolls are degrading to women.

But here's the thing: I, and lots of other women and men enjoy sex toys with partners, or by themselves. The difference is; I don't name my sex toys. I don't dress them up in clothes, invent names and personalities for them, photograph them participating in family life. My Hitachi Magic wand isn't a replacement for emotional interaction with human beings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Town
Apr 17, 2006

iamyourgoldfish posted:

I knew a girl that looked a lot like her in Nova Scotia, several years ago. I really hope it's not her.

Unfortunately I have no way of getting in contact with her now, so I can't check.

Wait, do we know the real names of Hockey's daughters?