Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
JimBobDole
Nov 6, 2005

'Tis the season.

Deacon Blues posted:

So he uses fear as a tool to keep control over his wife? What a sweatheart!

And he called TigerMojo paranoid o.0

This is the first time I wished I lived in Nova Scotia. Ever so often I'd leave a note on his door or mailbox that just says "Hi Dave!"

I just wish someone would call him with a HAL 9000 soundboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.

JimBobDole posted:

I just wish someone would call him with a HAL 9000 soundboard.

I tried really hard to get a good phone call set-up; proper equipment, worked on a good "Isaac" voice, and everything else but it fell through due to "scheduling conflicts" with the other guy in on it. Even had some non-Canadian numbers through which to reach Hockey. :sigh:... oh well.

Still, a HAL voice would've been nice to throw in...

"Tell me where TigerMoJo lives!!!"
"I can't do that, Dave."

Sojourner
Jun 6, 2007

Get In

Deacon Blues posted:

So he uses fear as a tool to keep control over his wife? What a sweatheart!

And he called TigerMojo paranoid o.0

This is the first time I wished I lived in Nova Scotia. Ever so often I'd leave a note on his door or mailbox that just says "Hi Dave!"

That's no reason to wish you lived in Nova Scotia, trust me. And don't quote me but doing things like that could result in harassment charges, though I am not sure.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Sojourner posted:

That's no reason to wish you lived in Nova Scotia, trust me. And don't quote me but doing things like that could result in harassment charges, though I am not sure.

Yeah, Deacon. You wouldn't want to end up like TigerMoJo. Alone in that dark pit...

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Ahem... Dave's latest poll...

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1218414635/0

The rules and disclaimers...

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Ah well, his own forums gone quiet. May as well see what he's up to at the "mothership"...

I gotta wonder how it could have taken Dave 4+ years to "research" the dollfucking community (:nws: due to the ad on the side of the page)...

http://www.dollforum.com//modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=4511

He registered January 14, 2004. That's a lot of fuckin' research. He does have about 80 whole pages worth of posts on there (again, :nws: )...
http://www.dollforum.com//modules.php?name=Forums&file=search&search_author=midiman

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Hockey posted:

THIS is a pussy

Cute!

:barf: I don't even want to know what that is in reference to.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
THIS is a pussy...

Anyway, Dave's latest post. All about trolls.
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1209239412/2#2

Dollfucking Dave posted:

People who don't share the Goons high opinion of themselves:

New York Times
The Trolls Among Us
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03trolls-t.html?_r=3&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Trolling for Ethics: Mattathias Schwartz’s Awesome Piece on Internet Poltergeists
http://themedium.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/31/trolling-for-ethics-mattathias-schwartzs-awesome-piece-on-internet-poltergeists/

Pure Fu#king Evil - Conflict
http://thebattleangel.livejournal.com/#800995

I'm still wondering just who this 'goodgoon' is...

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Aug 18, 2008

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Caligasti posted:

I'm still wondering just who this 'goodgoon' is...

I'm thinking it's just another of Dave's alter egos. I doubt it's really a goon. Anyone can say they're anybody on the Internet. :ssh:

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Oh, and evidently Kevin's got some major drama going on...
http://www.dollforum.com//modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=213272&highlight=#213272

Casper the Dollfucking Ghost posted:

Mephisto:

I'd have to put in my three cents here and since I have AS myself, and I sometimes do not understand the benefits versus the risks of being open about my doll hobby to others.

But since this is about your mother, only you know how she is.

But on the other hand, when I told my mother about that I had feelings toward dolls, she said at first "Okay, that's your life, if that's how you want to live it, that's up to you." But then later on, she denied ever saying that statement. She was using my "coming out" as a tool to analyze my behavior, as she is a special education teacher's assistant working with children with similar problems as me, and wanted to correct it as much as possible. It even got worse when I finally met my RG and I have two dolls now alongside my RG, and that made problems worse when I had found the optimum balance between RGs and dolls.

Of course my RG and I aren't talking to my mother or even my family anymore after some stupid stuff that they pulled this past weekend, so I really don't care about what my mother thinks about my quest to get a third doll, which she wants to stop at all costs. Go figure.

I could say more, but then I would go into TMI and I would regret it, so I'm going to go here and just say that only you know your mother than me or anyone else here at TDF, but once you tell, there is no going back. Just try to think of how you want to word it, once you figure out how your mother would probably act. TTFN.

CGM, Kathryn, Daphne and Andrea

As usual there's so much :wtf: and :psyduck: here I wouldn't know where to start. Anyway, his ramblings are listed here: http://www.dollforum.com//modules.php?name=Forums&file=search&search_author=casperghostboy

His input on SA...
http://www.dollforum.com//modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=19935&highlight=awful

Beetface Buggerer posted:

ANOTHER GOON ATTACK?!?!?

drat, can't these Something Awful members (and I believe that it's them again) give up?

You know, we can get Lowtax criminally charged for allowing "harassment over common carrier," a federal crime. Just a heads up...

CGM, CGB_Wife, Daphne, Andrea and Rachael

PS: I missed on the fun. I went away making failures trying to encode videos for the Sony PSP using open-source tools and I was away for a while. I guess it was in my best interests. Way to go mods! Now slap Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka with a criminal charge and get his f*cking website shut down.

And another member gets us mixed-up with a certain other site. Well, mostly.

Mephisto138 posted:

I have heard of the Something awful crowd. Those are those guys that beat off
to movies of Japanese girls puking and making GBS threads on each other and need to pick on doll lovers to feel good about them selves. A truly pathetic lot I must say.

Uh huh. That means a lot coming from a dollfucker.

GrauFrau posted:

I'm thinking it's just another of Dave's alter egos. I doubt it's really a goon. Anyone can say they're anybody on the Internet. :ssh:

Don't I know it. Yes, I would have to agree it's just more MPD. Until 'goodgoon' comes forward, at least.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Did Dave just site a loving LiveJournal as a source? And I believe I was the one that mentioned the New York Times Magazine article before, stating that they had beat him. :colbert:

As for Kevin, wow, so he's shunning mommy now. The one who housed him well into his 30s and bought his engagement ring for his "RG." God it creeps me out that he calls her a "Real Girl" all the time.

What Goon attack is he talking about?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

Did Dave just site a loving LiveJournal as a source?

Yes he did. Maybe the owner of that LJ is 'goodgoon'? Or some kind of anti-Goon. I don't know. I haven't read it all just yet.

TigerMoJo posted:

What Goon attack is he talking about?

Evidently their little forum there got raided in the first week of July. Some of them assumed it was us. Some assumed it was a *chan site. Mephisto then goes and makes us interchangeable with the *chans. Cuz, y'know, SA is 4chan now and all :rolleyes:. Anyway, I'm not aware of any such action.

butchatron posted:

Wow. Even the interent isn't safe from juvinile schoolyard pranks. I don't think I've mentioned this on here before, but I hate people.
So that's why butchatron fucks dolls.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Aug 18, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Ah, here we go. Links to two of Erin's threads on there with Dave commenting as well. I think we've posted the first, but posting here just in case. This is where he mentions getting into the minds of trolls...
:nws:http://www.dollforum.com//modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15292&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0:nws:

I'm MIDIMAN, not David Hockey! posted:

campdaan wrote:
Erin's article was standard fare for what you'd expect nowadays. ...Not once has any journalist in the 3 years that I have been around ever laid hands on or shown the desire to actually see or touch a doll.

Well, Campdaan, I'm not exactly a journalist, but I must say in the course of this documentary, I've gotten so deep into dolls that I doubt I'll ever claw my way back out And why bother? They are no big deal.

People who would outlaw dolls, sex toys and such would probably be wanting men to amputate their hands after they have eliminated all other masterbation devices. They seem to carry no logic in their arguments other than personal prejudice.

I'm going to try to get into the minds of some of the more 'violent' doll/doll owner haters. Anybody got any suggestions how I might bring myself under attack (short of posting a video on Utube like Gordon Griggs)?

And here's a link to her original thread, to actually see what she was subjected to...
:nws:http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15066&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0:nws:

And for the hell of it, one thread that damaged me on sight...
:nws::nms:http://www.dollforum.com//modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20370:nms::nws:

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
So, Hockey is still stuck on being violent and trying to get in to the heads of people that don't care for fuckdolls? According to him, this entire forum is full of the most violent hate mogering haters on the planet. Why doesn't he haul his pathetic rear end back here if he wants to come under attack again.

Gordon_The_Fish
Jul 4, 2008

Davey Dollfucker posted:

...I've gotten so deep into dolls...

*snigger*

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Deacon Blues posted:

Why doesn't he haul his pathetic rear end back here if he wants to come under attack again.

I think he was hoping to get banned just like he bans us from his forum... Instead, all he got was a verbal rape.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

iRFNA posted:

I think he was hoping to get banned just like he bans us from his forum... Instead, all he got was a verbal rape.

Yeah, that is exactly it. He wanted to be a martyr. He wanted us to ban him so he could feel smug and superior to use and say that we couldn't deal with him and had to silence him the only way that we could.

Instead, all he did was make a farther fool of himself and ban us from his forums.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
That he failed to garner a ban here is just another entry in to his long, long list of failures in life.

David "Dollfucker" Hockey/Crandall posted:

They seem to carry no logic in their arguments other than personal prejudice

Much like everything he's ever written.

quote:

Anybody got any suggestions how I might bring myself under attack

I have one. Come back to this thread Davey :) Tell me all about how you decided it was a good idea to tell your family that you were being picked on by a bunch of internet meanies. Did you just want to use it as a fear based tool to control your wife? Add to it why you decided to tell your daughters that you were being accused of incest. I really want to hear your logic behind that one.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Lowen SoDium posted:

Yeah, that is exactly it. He wanted to be a martyr. He wanted us to ban him so he could feel smug and superior to use and say that we couldn't deal with him and had to silence him the only way that we could.

Instead, all he did was make a farther fool of himself and ban us from his forums.

He just loves to use that banhammer. It's big, hard and sturdy as opposed to the small, soft, and flaccid thing he's compensating for. With any luck a fate similar to what had befallen that guy in that mind-rape of a thread I found on The Doll Forum the other night will befall Hockey.

JimBobDole
Nov 6, 2005

'Tis the season.

Caligasti posted:

He just loves to use that banhammer. It's big, hard and sturdy as opposed to the small, soft, and flaccid thing he's compensating for. With any luck a fate similar to what had befallen that guy in that mind-rape of a thread I found on The Doll Forum the other night will befall Hockey.
Great. Davey will have to have a photo shoot of Bianca and a hammer painted red because you suggested it.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Caligasti posted:

And here's a link to her original thread, to actually see what she was subjected to...
:nws:http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15066&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0:nws:
Under all the bitching, there's quite a range of personalities to the doll owners, which we've known before I guess. Not all of them are deluded monsters, which is good to know...
but then you see something like this to haunt your nightmares
:nms: https://wi.somethingawful.com/20/20aecdb4640b655167a60aee82a0e1532af55bd7.jpg
gently caress get it away from me

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Even if the little dollfuckers were right about their ability to sue, it would never come to fruition because they clearly squirrel away every last cent on fuckable plastics so I can't imagine how on earth they could procure a lawyer who would do much beyond suing someone for a whiplash injury.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself

Caligasti posted:

I broke down and actually read that thread. As I thought, the dollfuckers that posted are, for the most part, horribly sad and pathetic. Out of all those sad gently caress posts I read, only one of them actually recognized the doll as an inanimate object and therefore not a proper target for emotions. Most of them tried to make themselves sound less creepy by saying that they didn't love their dolls, and were only infatuated or enamoured with them. Yeah, like that makes it sound better, the sick fucks.

As fun as it may be to take potshots at Hockey and his ilk, I won't be reading those nasty posts again any time soon.

Ugh. I feel like a need a long hot shower after seeing that website. With bleach!

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Ozma posted:

Even if the little dollfuckers were right about their ability to sue, it would never come to fruition because they clearly squirrel away every last cent on fuckable plastics so I can't imagine how on earth they could procure a lawyer who would do much beyond suing someone for a whiplash injury.

That's what it looks like to me. None of their dolls are cheap, even to some of the most well-off of the bunch. Just as in Guys and Dolls, a number of them do seem to still live with their moms so theoretically they save on rent. A number also seem to live on disability. The ones that actually make livings, so to speak, seem to do so through their own businesses and many of those cater to their fellow dollfuckers. I take it a number of them work on their own because they can't stand other human beings. There are exceptions to these, as I'm sure Hockey would try and point out, but I'd have to read of them first and Dave himself certainly doesn't count.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Alright, the Hockey screenshots from earlier have been put into a single zipped folder and are now in a more convenient htm format and have moved to another service. They can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/64qssq.

Still a chunk of a download, well, if you're stuck with dial-up.

Anyway, evidently The Doll Garden has also declared trolls, and particularly members of /b/, practically enemies due to that NY Times article going around...
http://dollgarden.org/viewtopic.php?t=573

Favorite quote...

playtime posted:

We need more exposure of these people to the pubic so others know what types of un-healthy people are out there so thay can take whatever precautions thay feel might be necisary to protect their privacy etc,....

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Caligasti posted:

Alright, the Hockey screenshots from earlier have been put into a single zipped folder and are now in a more convenient htm format and have moved to another service. They can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/64qssq.

Still a chunk of a download, well, if you're stuck with dial-up.

Anyway, evidently The Doll Garden has also declared trolls, and particularly members of /b/, practically enemies due to that NY Times article going around...
http://dollgarden.org/viewtopic.php?t=573

Favorite quote...

You should make a SAcolpedia entry on all of these happenings under the subject Doll Fucker. Possibly one for Dave Hockey too.

That way it will be recorded in our history, how big of freaks these people are.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Lowen SoDium posted:

You should make a SAcolpedia entry on all of these happenings under the subject Doll Fucker. Possibly one for Dave Hockey too.

That way it will be recorded in our history, how big of freaks these people are.

Noted. I'll parse the information down and have it on there hopefully within the week. It's about the only fame Dave'll ever have, aside from that with his fellow dollfuckers.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

playtime posted:

We need more exposure of these people to the pubic so others know what types of un-healthy people are out there

Haven't we been saying this about dollfuckers all along?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

Haven't we been saying this about dollfuckers all along?

Well, they're just gonna say that they aren't hurting anybody. Some of them just alienate their friends and family and spiral downward into a fantasy world of their own making where there isn't supposed to be any pain.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Hmmm. Someone is incensed... or are they amused? Recall that LJ Hockey linked to?

http://thebattleangel.livejournal.com/

So, blogger, you don't give a poo poo about whether Dave fucks dolls or not. Fine. You're entitled to your opinions about our level of "retardation" and what-not, and no doubt there are many individuals who would agree with you. I honestly don't much care about Dave's loving of dolls. It's not that Dave fucks dolls (or not) that I find this all amusing at all. It's how he acts about it that makes it funny (to those who find such things funny, of course). I'm certainly not fowaring my address to Hockey. Do you really think he's really that much of a psychopath? Sure, we here may sometimes make him out to be such (and his behavior doesn't really help that image, either) but the man does have better things to do than to go on a cross-country Goon-killing spree. Like gently caress his dolls and make movies about it.

Anyway, it was Hockey who cited you. Whether he got it on a search or you yourself told him or if you have enemies who sent it to him, who knows. That is between you and him. Take it up with him, and good luck. It should not have surprised you that anything that was on The Doll Chronicles could eventually find it's way to this little pocket of insanity here. "What are the odds?", indeed.

As for taking up any discussion on here, spend $10 if you want. If you've read this thread lately, Hockey himself came on here and acted up and he's still active. But hey, if you dread the banhammer just keep blogging. On one of your blogs you did say you went and registered.

Just in case: Maxwell Adams, Evek, Ferr, and unknown fourth memeber of the Freelance Astronauts... this LJ user likes your work and considers the latest posters in your Let's Play thread to be faggots. Military Madness was deemed fun to watch by this person. Also, Finn, you are okay with this person. However Ozma and Angerbot, the LJ user declares you totally uncool.

You're welcome.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Aug 21, 2008

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Judging from the anime-nonsense and the paranoia freak out I'm assuming she's fairly young.
Calm, calm. I don't think Hockey wants to stalk you and SA isn't all bad. I think Hockey is desperately looking for someone on his side and upon stumbling on your blog entry, vainly hoped that you understood his just cause. :canada:
It was rather funny that he cited a blog entry talking about Internet arguments being stupid. I also find it funny that for how stupid you think it is, here you are continuing to read. It's like a train wreck. You don't want to watch...but oh yes you do.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
She replied, and it's more crazy than I thought it would be.

It's like a collection of random quotes from different TV shows and movies mixed in with a bunch of backwards reasoning.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Holy poo poo that was :psyduck:.

Did she really just loving spend 4 paragraphs defending anime? I really don't care that much. I was just using it to point out how silly the blog looks.

Edit: I really don't feel like arguing cross-Web sites anymore. We all know Hockey has an account and this what-her-face can get an account if she wants to continue her incoherent rants. It's just so tiring.

TigerMoJo fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Aug 21, 2008

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007
It's a she? I didn't read that closely. But I bet she's emo. She definitely has the ego. And if she mentions this post in her blog (which she shouldn't, as it would only prove she has to have the last word), I bet she denies it. Good chance she'll try to defend emo kids though. Here's a tip, Kid: healthy self esteem means not thinking you're worthless, AND not thinking you're better than everything else. Learning to get over yourself is kind of a big deal. His failure to do so was the main reason reason Hockey is still a topic here, and why you are mentioned in more than two posts. Goons love this poo poo. It's practically what SA was founded on.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
I glanced at that blog just for a kick. You're right, the writer is a bit random. It was like reading a conversation a hyper teen is having with his/herself.

The funny part I took from the blog was that apparently there was some form of contact between Hockey and the blogger. As we all figured, we are all fools for falling in to Davey's little trap.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Deacon Blues posted:

I glanced at that blog just for a kick. You're right, the writer is a bit random. It was like reading a conversation a hyper teen is having with his/herself.

I take it that somebody just really, really wants an article about them on ED, and maybe get a fan club started up on /b/ on top of it all.

Deacon Blues posted:

As we all figured, we are all fools for falling in to Davey's little trap.

Pretty much all Dave can honestly say anymore is "It was a social experiment!". We all know that's supposed to make things all better :rolleyes:.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
As I've said before, he sure fooled me :rolleyes:

I glanced at that bloggers page again (glance means to look quickly or briefly, as in not read very closely or completely). For someone that says they don't want to get in the middle of the dollfucker battle, they sure seem to have a high level of interest in what is written in this thread recently.

Would sending stock Hallmark "I miss you" type cards to Hockey be considered harassment? I saw some at lunch today, with nice flowers and stuff on them. I was thinking it might be a sweet gesture on my part to let him know how much I care.

Deacon Blues fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Aug 21, 2008

inksquid
Apr 23, 2008
This thread is epic. I made it to about page 14 and then skipped to the last...but, what I've always found strange is the following:

All these dollfucking men have 'woman' issues, but then they sign their posts...or make posts...as the dolls themselves. Essentially, taking on a female persona to represent themselves. They don't sign it 'Jim, owner of three realdolls', or just 'Jim', they ALWAYS seem to post as the realdolls as well. Hockney especially. If they have such issues with the ladies, they'd shudder at the idea, I think of BEING a woman...so what the hell is up with that? Is it a control thing?

I'm not sure exactly what this means psychologically (I mean, they're ALREADY so hosed up), but it's an observation I found that makes the situation even more peculiar. It's kind of like Silence of the Lambs. Where that guy puts on women's skin and clothes and dances around.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

inksquid posted:

This thread is epic. I made it to about page 14 and then skipped to the last...but, what I've always found strange is the following:

All these dollfucking men have 'woman' issues, but then they sign their posts...or make posts...as the dolls themselves. Essentially, taking on a female persona to represent themselves. They don't sign it 'Jim, owner of three realdolls', or just 'Jim', they ALWAYS seem to post as the realdolls as well. Hockney especially. If they have such issues with the ladies, they'd shudder at the idea, I think of BEING a woman...so what the hell is up with that? Is it a control thing?

I'm not sure exactly what this means psychologically (I mean, they're ALREADY so hosed up), but it's an observation I found that makes the situation even more peculiar. It's kind of like Silence of the Lambs. Where that guy puts on women's skin and clothes and dances around.

You missed the part where Hockey started posting in the thread. He also said to Caligasti that if he had a choice he would rather be a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007
Ahahaha wow. Well, that's that. Except that on closer reading, the blogger shares more in common with Dave than I'd thought. If the blog were newer, I'd suggest we found another alternate personality.