Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
To the Hockeymobile!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007
I realize it's all because of the context, but somehow this picture has made my "top ten" list of nauseating images from this debacle.

I guess it's because it's such a nice day, and the car is so "normal" looking, like nothing is amiss...

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Shintaro posted:

I realize it's all because of the context, but somehow this picture has made my "top ten" list of nauseating images from this debacle.

I guess it's because it's such a nice day, and the car is so "normal" looking, like nothing is amiss...

Now imagine like 12 fuckdolls stuffed into that little trunk.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.
My brain is melting and it's not just because it's 115 degrees here. What the gently caress is going on? This whole page here will gently caress with you, but especially one particular mindfuck...

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213421978/26#26

Bianca posted:

Bad news for midiman from his older brother, the producer...older by 35 minutes

He's... TWINS?! :wtf:?! For real? Just loving :gonk:!

I refuse to accept this. It could explain a lot of the bizarre poo poo, but somehow this makes it all even worse. He's trying to torment us for his own twisted entertainment. Oh the irony.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Caligasti posted:

God must have really had it in for their parents, sticking them with a pair of doll fuckers

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Caligasti posted:

My brain is melting and it's not just because it's 115 degrees here. What the gently caress is going on? This whole page here will gently caress with you, but especially one particular mindfuck...

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213421978/26#26

I refuse to accept this. It could explain a lot of the bizarre poo poo, but somehow this makes it all even worse. He's trying to torment us for his own twisted entertainment. Oh the irony.

Please God be Photoshopped. :gonk:

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

Please God be Photoshopped. :gonk:

I would have to believe it is. The "older brother" is all blurry and unless he exists just slightly out of phase with normal space/time or something like that then he's just another product of Hockey's imagination.

Cripes. Dolls talking in his head and typing through him and now imaginary evil twins... it's like :lsd:.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jun 16, 2008

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

For Pete's sake, Bianca, sit like a lady!

You can see the legs of a couple of other fuckdolls inside the door behind them.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Julet Esqu posted:

For Pete's sake, Bianca, sit like a lady!

You can see the legs of a couple of other fuckdolls inside the door behind them.

She has to show off her new poon.

Yeah, these are definitely 'shopped. You don't fool us Hockey, we are pros. :colbert:

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Yet another image to elicit "WHAT'S IN THE BAWWWWKS?!"

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Extreme :wtf: ahead.

Tiger, Hockey has placed a bounty on you! :roflolmao:!

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213614770/1#1

A cool 100 bux too. :rolleyes:.

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007

Caligasti posted:

I told myself I was going to stop following those links.

Seriously, what? I can sortakinda understand the self delusion that went into his hypocrisy earlier, but... how can he even pretend his posts aren't exactly as bad as the horrible presumptive and hurtful accusations the mean goons have leveled at him?

Just... :psyduck:

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Shintaro posted:

I told myself I was going to stop following those links.

Seriously, what? I can sortakinda understand the self delusion that went into his hypocrisy earlier, but... how can he even pretend his posts aren't exactly as bad as the horrible presumptive and hurtful accusations the mean goons have leveled at him?

Just... :psyduck:

Yes it is indeed mind-bending. At this point I'd have to say he just wants to be trolled up the rear end and out the nose.

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Eh, what the hell.

http://digg.com/people/NWS_Images_from_the_Road_A_Dollf_cker_s_Tavellogue

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jun 16, 2008

maplecheese
Oct 31, 2006
Disturbingly delicious.

Caligasti posted:

TigerMoJo, if you give me your info I will totally split the bounty with you.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

LOL why does he always target me? I'm not even the one who made the thread. Hell, I didn't even make the ED pages, I think that was you Caligasti wasn't it?

You guys have been doing all the sweet Internet detective work, I just uncovered the plushfucker. I feel like I'm getting all the credit here lol. I think he confuses people a lot of the time. I've just been commenting and along for the ride.

On a side note, look how loving sweet my avatar looks there. It looks like it's saying, "WTF?"

I'll ask my boyfriend of two years that I am living with if he'd rather have sex with me than a hunk of plastic, Mr. Hockey. :love:

Hockey is such a misogynist lol. As soon as he found out I was a girl he started freaking out and targeting me. I think he still thinks I was that GoonGirl poster too and I wasn't. It's like if someone doesn't love him they're a horrible person with self-loathing issues.

I don't think he gets that this is comedy and satire and that his life is one big joke lol.

What's funny is I probably never would have seen this post of his if Caligasti hadn't posted it because I'm too lazy to go looking for this poo poo and just read what other people post usually.

Someone needs to Photoshop that pic of Lowtax looking in disgust at a Real Doll.

The Hockster posted:

The Something Awfull web site to which she belongs, although it is stated to be comedy and satire also condones personal attacks that go well beyond it's mandate. Why the owner Lowtax

posts rules I don't quite know as he then disregards them. But one look at his scouling face and firey eyes would indicate he has a hatred towards humanity itself or at the very least, a bad hangover .
LMAO

It really makes me happy that you're reading Hockey and that my few posts that literally took me seconds to type fueled you into a mad rage and dedicated a beautiful post to me. :D

Hockey/Midiman posted:

For example, there is nothing concrete anywhere that connects midiman to Dave Hockey any more than Clint Eastwood could be connected to Dirty Harry.

God drat you're deluded lol.

But I'm a regular Hitler, amirite guys? LOL this post has made my afternoon.

Sticks and puck posted:

Tiger Mojo would call me a murderer because I had a steak knife in my hand.
Lol what? :psyduck:

Canuckian Dollfuckian posted:

One out of every 12 Children in the USA go to bed hungry every night...why doesn't she spend some of her energy in helping them....or stamping out the epidemic of bullying in the schools? Or speak out against violence or the failing economy, or the environment? Does she sincerely think that 'Doll Fuckers' pose a bigger threat to the world than these other issues? This is a person that desperately needs to take a course on time management and prioritizing.

Hockey, why aren't you? Why aren't you making a documentary with your incredible amazing documento-powers about all the bad poo poo in the world instead you're making a documentary about fuckable dolls that 99.9% of people will not give a poo poo about and is not going to change the world even the slightest bit.
Hockey, if you can make a documentary about fuckdolls then I can spend 10 minutes of my day laughing at you for it. You hypocrite. :neckbeard:

I have no idea what legal action he could take against me for posting GASP prankdialer.com! Which is a legal Web site. The way the Web site is set up so that people can't even send calls in a harassing way from what I remember. So unless someone sat there and waited for the timer to send you a prank call like every 30 minutes I doubt you were harassed.
Prankdialer.com is the tamest poo poo ever.
Also, psssst Hockey you can block your number on that site. Lol.

What's funny is I didn't even loving send one it was more of a joke that I even posted that because there was a thread about that site (Goon created) a while back. lol But go ahead Hockey, blow up your lawyer and have him call me.

I think he has a crush on me and is trying to stalk me now though. Send his dollfucker minions on me.

So in conclusion, according to Hockey, I am ugly, a bitch, have too much time on my hands, frenzied, hateful, on PMS, emotional, a self-mutilator, depressed, pill popper, fetishist, lack priorities, vindictive, misconceived, abandoned, AN ORPHAN (lol), hateful and just plain ol' hosed up.

Lol Do I have a case for libel yet? My God, talk about harassment haha.

Edit: Hey Hockey, if I give you my docs can I have the $100? We're talking American not Canadian right?

TigerMoJo fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jun 17, 2008

MonkeyMaker
May 22, 2006

What's your poison, sir?

quote:

Midiman said:
[...]there is nothing concrete anywhere that connects midiman to Dave Hockey any more than Clint Eastwood could be connected to Dirty Harry.[...]She hopes my wife divorces me?

It would be AWESOME if he'd check who he's writing as at any given time. I saw a similar gently caress up on the BIANCA GETS A POON thread. Is it too much to ask for a little quality in my crazies?

Cacatua
Jan 17, 2006

Caligasti posted:

Yet another image to elicit "WHAT'S IN THE BAWWWWKS?!"

Heh, given the situation it probably is some sort of head. Frankly, that whole Realdoll factory looks like the set for a horror movie.

Did I also read that he has a couple of daughters out there? I hope they never find this poo poo; just imagine seeing a set of photos wherein your father is getting a doll altered so it would have a somewhat realistic labia and vagina.

The rant against TigerMoJo is just hilarious. He's a pasty, middle-age guy travelling around with a bunch of dolls he most certainly fucks and he has likely creeped out everyone he's contacted. I don't think he has the right to make fun of anyone.

Also, according to his site, this is going to be a six-part documentary on "surrogate females" and their impact on society. How could anyone find enough material on gently caress dolls to make six videos?

Cacatua fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jun 17, 2008

SolanaSkyes
May 29, 2005

Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane.
So, can we put up a reward for the first goon to post Hockey's street address and picture of his house? There might even be a bonus in it if you get to ask him or his wife if their house has stairs.

Also, sweet Jesus, it's a pixie fuckdoll, complete with wings. :psyduck:

SolanaSkyes fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jun 17, 2008

maplecheese
Oct 31, 2006
Disturbingly delicious.
Canada411.ca
Search: "D Hockey, Canning, NS" 1 Total Listing

Results
Hockey, David P
409 Oldbaxter Rd
Canning, NS
(902) 582-7979

Google and Yahoo can't find it, though.

I would like a pony, please. (not for loving)

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

maplecheese posted:

Canada411.ca
Search: "D Hockey, Canning, NS" 1 Total Listing

Results
Hockey, David P
409 Oldbaxter Rd
Canning, NS
(902) 582-7979

Google and Yahoo can't find it, though.

I would like a pony, please.

There was a Goon living in NS that was gonna be in the documentary or something. Maybe he can bring his wife some cookies? Or biscuits. Or moose. Whatever Canucks eat.

maplecheese
Oct 31, 2006
Disturbingly delicious.

TigerMoJo posted:

Or biscuits. Or moose. Whatever Canucks eat.

Poutine. And maple syrup.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

maplecheese posted:

Poutine. And maple syrup.

That looks disgusting lol.

maplecheese
Oct 31, 2006
Disturbingly delicious.

TigerMoJo posted:

That looks disgusting lol.

It's delicious. My mom saw a picture of it and went "ew ew ew ew gross yuck" but after a long day of helping me move up here, we ordered some as part of dinner (also some pizza and some other sort of normal food I don't remember) and she really liked it. Think of it like chili cheese fries, except with gravy instead of chili and with much, much better cheese.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Well considering the fact that I love this:

I can't really talk lol. Rice, a beef patty, fried egg smothered with gravy. :neckbeard:

purity control
Jan 2, 2005

i look better in real life. seriously.

Cacatua posted:

Heh, given the situation it probably is some sort of head. Frankly, that whole Realdoll factory looks like the set for a horror movie.

Did I also read that he has a couple of daughters out there? I hope they never find this poo poo; just imagine seeing a set of photos wherein your father is getting a doll altered so it would have a somewhat realistic labia and vagina.

The rant against TigerMoJo is just hilarious. He's a pasty, middle-age guy travelling around with a bunch of dolls he most certainly fucks and he has likely creeped out everyone he's contacted. I don't think he has the right to make fun of anyone.

Also, according to his site, this is going to be a six-part documentary on "surrogate females" and their impact on society. How could anyone find enough material on gently caress dolls to make six videos?

It's great how pissed off he is, furious how she's teased him on the internet. So he fancies himself a victim of internet bullying? It's admirable that he wants to find Tiger's info, so he can directly intimidate her, and is calling out for his minions to stalk her.

If he ever finds your number, please record the conversation, because I'm hoping we'll hear a stuttering, indignant dollfucker say, "What.. WHAT THE WOOHOO!"

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

purity control posted:

It's great how pissed off he is, furious how she's teased him on the internet. So he fancies himself a victim of internet bullying? It's admirable that he wants to find Tiger's info, so he can directly intimidate her, and is calling out for his minions to stalk her.

If he ever finds your number, please record the conversation, because I'm hoping we'll hear a stuttering, indignant dollfucker say, "What.. WHAT THE WOOHOO!"

Hahaha. He's the big, grown, mature man (who happens to gently caress dolls) too and I am the young, naiive child who is apparently an orphan.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

The pinnacle of maturity. Plushfucker to boot.

SolanaSkyes
May 29, 2005

Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane.
Not that we didn't already know this, but proof that Midi fucks dolls.

I hate to say this, but it's becoming really hard to decide who is the bigger pathetic waste of humanity, Hockey or Kevin. The argument can be made that Kevin is a retard who doesn't know not to publish every detail of his life as a dollfucker on the web. Hockey, OTOH, may be of reasonably normal intelligence, but just an insane, creepy, attention whoring freak. I really pity his wife and kids (assuming they exist).

SolanaSkyes fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jun 17, 2008

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Caligasti posted:

I hate to say so but that's not exactly going to discourage some people from watching it...

EDIT: Tell me this is all leading to some massive trolling...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213126691/0

Wait. I'm really confused.

Is this a breast cancer ribbon? Does Bianca have breast cancer? Or do the diamonds on the border make it a "new rubber vagina" awareness ribbon?

E: moved quotes to make more sense.

Bored fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jun 17, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

LOL why does he always target me? I'm not even the one who made the thread. Hell, I didn't even make the ED pages, I think that was you Caligasti wasn't it?

Edit: Hey Hockey, if I give you my docs can I have the $100? We're talking American not Canadian right?

Indeed it was me. If he had any 1337 internet detectiving skillz (stuff like how to use The Google right) he would've found that out. He's only picking on you because I'm far too intimidating a nemesis :awesome:.

And hopefully it would be American money. gently caress Canadian money.

Cacatua posted:

At least the head wouldn't resemble Gwyneth Paltrow's, since Abyss won't do celebrities.

Yes he has daughters. They are very much aware of what dad does. See?

Cacatua posted:

Ask the BBC. They're in the process of that themselves.

SolanaSkyes posted:

Not that we didn't already know this, but proof that Midi fucks dolls.

Dollfucking Dave posted:

I have come to the conclusion that in this price range, Taffy's single good opening is more than sufficient to satisfy one's desires - especially for those looking to simulate the missionary position. Best doll to date for missionary of those I've tested.

I wonder if he learned proper Doll/Missionary form from Wolverine, too.

Chris Mitchell posted:

The doll community is growing. A search of dollforum.com (a meeting place for doll owners and admirers) reveals that original iDollators are supportive of the rookies. For example, when ‘Midiman’ questions the potential of a LoveDoll on his new waterbed, ‘Wolverine’ helpfully points out that the reverse cowgirl allows maximum balance and traction.

TigerMoJo posted:

The pinnacle of maturity. Plushfucker to boot.

Hm. So does SA have it's own "Pedobear" equivallent now?

maplecheese posted:

I would like a pony, please. (not for loving)

You saw the "Mr. Hands" jokes coming a mile away, didn't ya?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Also, gently caress you Sega. :argh:JAPAN!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/japan_robot_girlfriend_life_dc;_ylt=Ako6GCdc_mWzuT4odeW81aIjtBAF

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

^^^ RONERY!

Caligasti posted:

Indeed it was me. If he had any 1337 internet detectiving skillz (stuff like how to use The Google right) he would've found that out. He's only picking on you because I'm far too intimidating a nemesis :awesome:.

Clearly, I mean it all goes with the whole misogyny thing. I was actually talking with my boyfriend about it last night. For one thing, he's had this crazy vendetta against me ever since I said I was a woman in the last thread when he first started with that whole "PMS/can't find a man" shill. Now he's using the same PMS/ bitch/ man killer gimmicks and instead of targeting hmmm the people who made the threads, the person who made the Encyclopedia Dramatica article, the people who dug up his docs, the people actually doing Internet detective work he once again funnels all his anger to the person he knows is a female.

This, of course, explains the whole doll loving thing and why he's so obsessed with them. What can you exert more control over than an inanimate woman?

I mean the very documentary is called "Mans search for the ultimate surrogate female." Give me a break! lol

The he pulls this whole "bounty" thing, which comes off as a seriously creepy stalker rapist stunt, which is all just trying to scare me so he can feel like he's superior to me. :laugh:

Oh well, I have a way with words. What can I say! I'm always pissing people off on the Internet lol.

Lol and it's great that he's denying being midiman again as he posts as midiman with a picture of Dave Hockey right there as his avatar.

GNUspeak
Jan 15, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Caligasti posted:

:siren:Motherfucking hi-octane nightmare fuel for all ya! "Bianca" had "her" surgery and Dave took pics!:siren:

:nws:http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213421978/0:nws:

Yes, I consider some of those pics hosed-up enough to go ahead and throw up another couple of them in a thread already declared NWS.

Oh, and the surgery was performed by no less than Matt McMullen, the creator of RealDolls. Does he look kinda familiar? He might if you read the last thread. The "male" RealDoll was modelled after him (minus tats), not Gary Sinise as one might initially think.

Oh god just when I thought it was all over. :barf:

TigerMoJo posted:

Lol and it's great that he's denying being midiman again as he posts as midiman with a picture of Dave Hockey right there as his avatar.

:laugh:

GNUspeak fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jun 18, 2008

Biskies
Jan 24, 2004

Instead of wanting to be an astronaut when I grew up, I wanted to play with guns.

It gets so much worse than that. So very much worse. Color me loving mortified.

Needless to say, links are NSW.

Biskies fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jun 18, 2008

Cheapsteaks
Apr 25, 2008

Getting a heavy metal avatar leads to far fewer regrets than a heavy metal tattoo.

Given the way Sega's Sonic games have been lately it's no surprise that Sega is throwing even more bones to crazy nerds.

We just have to be glad that you can't get a Sonic or Shadow the Hedgehog robot. Very very glad.

maplecheese
Oct 31, 2006
Disturbingly delicious.

Caligasti posted:

You saw the "Mr. Hands" jokes coming a mile away, didn't ya?

Actually, I didn't at first. I ninja-edited it in, but TigerMoJo quoted me before I did that. :argh:

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

maplecheese posted:

Actually, I didn't at first. I ninja-edited it in, but TigerMoJo quoted me before I did that. :argh:

I'm freaking slick like that. :c00lbert:

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Cheapsteaks posted:

Given the way Sega's Sonic games have been lately it's no surprise that Sega is throwing even more bones to crazy nerds.

We just have to be glad that you can't get a Sonic or Shadow the Hedgehog robot. Very very glad.

More like giving crazy nerds bones...

Ah crap. Don't think for a second that there isn't enough demand from furfags for Sonic lovedolls. The way Sega's been treating those characters lately, that's about the best thing Sonic could hope for :sigh:.

:sweatdrop:... :suicide:!

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Caligasti posted:

:sweatdrop:... :suicide:!

I'm so glad I didn't click those haha.

If you have AIM Cali, you should send me an IM. It's in my profile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Wowee. "Poutine" is butthurt vewy vewy much.

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213614770

He's still accusing Tiger of being a hooker, among other things and he's called the two of us out to appear on video to denounce him and his dollfucking comrads. This I will give consideration to.

Davey Dollfucker posted:

Actually you do not intimidate me at all.... A six foot six, 350 pound angry wrestler telling me face to face I just ran over his dog? Now THAT would intimidate me!

Anybody know if ZerglingMinor is busy? And does he take PayPal?

Plastic-Poon Poker posted:

And BTW there is one other reason why Bianca needed her 'surgery' that has nothing to do with midiman 'having sex with her', but you'll have to wait until September to find that out. Of course it would be presumtuous as well to think the 'Ultimate Surrogate Female' would not need to be sporting a vagina!

:eyeroll: Pffft. Yeah, best case scenario is he's gonna hold a contest for some lucky dollfucker to win Bianca. They probably wouldn't care if you gave her a test run, Dave. There's quite a second-hand doll market, don't ya know eh?

Mr. Football-with-Shinty-Sticks posted:

I deny 'being' midiman I do not deny 'playing' midiman. Seems to me the last time I saw Dirty Harry it looked like Clint Eastwood and Indiana Jones looked like Harrison Ford. I also don't deny that certain facets of midiman are indeed modeled after Dave Hockey, but many of the experiences written on the site are take from other's experiences.

So at best you're pandering to the dollfuckers. Surely they're aware of that. Then again, a good many of them are obviously quite starved for attention and may not care enough about whether or not it's condescending.

I wonder what Davecat or Gordon Griggs would make of it all. I don't recall the BBC reporter pretending to be a dollfucker in order to be cool with them and get a peek into their lives.

I gots a lolsuit fer you! posted:

Bianca was my first wife.

I knew it.