Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
April
Jul 3, 2006

quote:

Right now, Daphne's wearing tween girls' socks (Yeah, I know, I said that I'll never purchase girls' clothing for Daphne, but they didn't look girly and they were at Payless for a nice price, so I got them, but I got them for a dual purpose: they were also for Kat, because she has small feet), but there are also socks that can fit Women's shoe size 4-10 and they can fit nicely on Daphne's feet also.

I wonder which one of them he had in mind when he bought the socks?

quote:

Hell, if I can pick out an Uncle John's Bathroom Reader book out of so many volumes (last was left at volume 20: Uncle John's Triumphant 20th Anniversary Bathroom Reader), from the standard Bathroom Reader books that come out once a year, among with other "Plunges Into" and similar one-subject Bathroom Reader books at my local Barnes & Noble with a nicely hot Starbucks Caramel Macchiatto from the cafe sipping it while I'm browsing the store for the latest Official Ubuntu book or a book on simply Debian or Ubuntu, doesn't have to be an authorized (by either Debian/Software in the Public Interest or Canonical Ltd), but does allow some insight into the free (as in free speech) operating systems; a Pogue Press/O'Reilly Missing Manual series book, whether on the iPod/iPhone/Apple TV or Mac OS X or something Apple-related (even though that the Missing Manual series doesn't necessarily cover only products and software produced by Apple, they also cover Microsoft products like the Zune, Windows XP and Windows Vista and Microsoft Office, even though there's two separate volumes for the Windows version and the Mac OS X version, among other computer topics); or hoping that Peachpit Press would pool together again their best Mac author gurus that have had standalone books published by Peachpit Press, get some new ones to introduce in the mix and then have them hammer out everything they can find into the tenth edition of The Macintosh Bible, this time about Intel Macs, and OS X Leopard, because the 9th edition only covered PPC processors, and OS X Panther, and wasn't even too sure about Steve Jobs' then-secret move to Intel, because I remember one person they interviewed who was on the original Macintosh development team stated that he wanted a PowerBook G5 when studies had shown that if they put a PowerPC G5 in a notebook computer, it would run too hot, battery life would suffer and the cooling design in the Power Mac G5 would have to be completely overhauled if the G5 was put in a notebook computer, so I appreciate Steve Jobs' move to Intel, especially on notebooks because I think that even the lowliest MacBook has some sort of Centrino technology in it, even if it had to be redesigned by Apple.

The above is one loving sentence. I think this is a record even among self-diagnosed aspies.

And this is priceless.....

quote:

...though a simple email would suffice for me, but in these days sending large-amoung monetary instruments, the USPS and sometimes FedEx and UPS suggests to use this mode of delivery for sending monetary instruments above a certain amount) and getting mailed it out. I call that intercourse. Think of it like this: If you and the Ms. wants a baby, you have to do that.

quote:

Then final conception happens when she is poured and her features have been applied. Even though that real human babies are already in their wombs from the start of conception (I could be wrong), but if you'd bear with me, the dolls are placed into their crates or corrugated cardboard sidewall boxes maybe with a plastic film over the front of the entry, but would be hidden when the door is closed (an example of this is RealDoll), or be placed in plastic bags that protect the doll from dust while shipping, and both have some sort of cushioning to protect them from further damage, just like being in the womb. And when "Birth" happens, you break the seal and you bring her out to your world for the first time. That is how I equate "giving birth" to a doll, like how a RG would give birth to a baby.

I wonder if he thinks that "real human babies" cruise around the lower abdomen for a while before deciding to chill out in the womb? Hmmmm - it's very possible that poo poo Diaper spent some time in the lower intestine........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Yeah, I know it's a drag...
but wastin' pigs is still radical.

Caligasti posted:

Did you really read all the way down to here? Really? Really? No loving way!

I had to read it in three chunks.

The best part:

:psyberger: posted:

I signed a USPS Form 3846 [delivery notification card, usually left behind in your mailbox whenever if the postman left your package(s) in another part of your house or in your apartment's leasing office, or it's at the post office, or you simply sign it if you are present and the postman has your package in his or her hand] got my package and he left, nothing more).

Then final conception happens when she is poured and her features have been applied. Even though that real human babies are already in their wombs from the start of conception (I could be wrong), but if you'd bear with me, the dolls are placed into their crates or corrugated cardboard sidewall boxes maybe with a plastic film over the front of the entry, but would be hidden when the door is closed (an example of this is RealDoll), or be placed in plastic bags that protect the doll from dust while shipping, and both have some sort of cushioning to protect them from further damage, just like being in the womb. And when "Birth" happens, you break the seal and you bring her out to your world for the first time. That is how I equate "giving birth" to a doll, like how a RG would give birth to a baby.

Seriously, did he really post the exact form number for a notification card? He has to like keep a file or take down notes or something, really.

I think the weirdest thing about him is the fact that he owns a loving store mannequin. That takes dollfucking from the weird to the outright bizarre.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Does anyone on the doll forum even read the entirity of his ridiculous posts? There is seriously something off in the man's head. Who goes off on ridiculously long tangents about the dumbest poo poo like astrological signs, operating systems and shoe sizes. Especially when all of this is concerning a loving ugly lump of deformed fuckable plastic.

quote:

the local hospital's free Wi-Fi blocks TDF at the router level
I found this funny.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

TigerMoJo posted:

Especially when all of this is concerning a loving ugly lump of deformed fuckable plastic.

That's what I think is hilarious about Kevin... whereas Realdolls can actually kind of look like real people, the piece of poo poo that he has looks awful.

Seriously...

It's even missing a big chunk of 'skin' near it's shoulders.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.
^^^^^

Ugh. I suppose the stuffing is wearing down, too. It looks as though the doll has a bad case of cellulite formation going on.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Dug up a somewhat interesting link.

Clowning on dollfucking in Sri Lanka...
http://www.lankanewspapers.com/news/2007/10/20457_space.html

SolanaSkyes
May 29, 2005

Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane.
Gold, pure gold...

Beetfaced Aspie Dollfucker posted:

Sorry if I didn't say so in your previous thread, but belated Welcome to TDF TLover and Congrats on ordering a Taffy. If you searched my previous, but more recent threads, me, itsme and a few others joked with each other calling me an "Official RSSD Welcoming Committee Member" Laughing But I do own the very first Candy that itsme ever made and I feel entitled to congratulate a new member who joins TDF and orders a RSSD because not only they are "the best bang for the buck" (pun intended), but once you start to know your Taffy, she'll gain her own personality and some RSSD owners, me included, treat them as virtual companions and even though that the RSSD website's slogan is "Our goal at Real Solid Sex Doll is to make love dolls you can gently caress and gently caress dolls you can love--all at an affordable price," but even though some detractors do say that a RSSD is nothing but a "gently caress doll" but RSSD owners, and I will always stress this, will become a good doll that would become a companion also.

You also talked about "the day" when love dolls "breathe, speaks and thinks on her own," and I long for that day also, in fact, every time I see a domestic gynoid demonstrated on the news, I silently quip "make her look more realistic and stick a functioning vagina on her, I'll buy her!" In fact, I used to watch the show Small Wonder back in the 80s and was a very dedicated follower.

To cut this short, because my nachos are about to come out of the oven, I'd like to see, like the others, your comments on the RSSD. I know that there are so many satisfied customers and I hope that you have a wonderful experience with your Taffy.

Now for my usual statement: When you get her home, give her a name, take plenty of pictures, love her like there's no tomorrow and put her in the Matrix. You can find the sticky for the thread in the RSSD forum (it would be titled "RealSolidSexDoll Matrix: Entries and Updates", and the topic's author would be Vanessa, the Matrix admin), PM Vanessa, or email her. All of the rules are posted in the Matrix, and also look at an entry for an idea of what's needed.

Well, I'm going to leave you here and I'm waiting for pictures of your new Taffy and hope she turns out to what you'd expected her to be.

CGM, Kathryn, Daphne and Andrea

Edit: Hockey/Viper, could you please turn over the reins of your account to Kevin and get him in here? Seriously. I'm sure we have a forum around here somewhere that he could 'sperg in about Ubuntu or whatever the gently caress computer crap he fixates on for his trouble.

Also, is that the same mean brother that popped Kevin's first fuckdoll and threw Daphne in the trash? If so, can we maybe get him a gift account here...

SolanaSkyes fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Oct 30, 2008

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Hey Kevin Beetface and Spit Wiper...

Your dolls are lovely and have stupid names. Even sadder than the fact that you abuse women in your care and gently caress dolls is the fact that you've given your imaginary "harem" loser personalities just like yourselves!!
:v:

The same goes for you, Hockey-mom.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

Zappatista posted:

Hey Kevin Beetface and Spit Wiper...

Your dolls are lovely and have stupid names. Even sadder than the fact that you abuse women in your care and gently caress dolls is the fact that you've given your imaginary "harem" loser personalities just like yourselves!!
:v:

The same goes for you, Hockey-mom.

Ouch, that hurt. NOT

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

goonobyl posted:

Ouch, that hurt. NOT

Oh man I wish there was a bigger :iceburn: that shot off tiny :iceburn:s that would explode into tiny :iceburn: fragments because man that was the best burn ever.

EDIT: How's the lawsuit going? Still keen to hear about that!

Gravitas Shortfall fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Oct 30, 2008

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

Wow...I really seem to have a knack for making it angry. The Dollfucker Whisperer...or perhaps the Dollfucker Angerer?

Hey Spit Wiper, why'd you give your dolls such stupid names?
Doll-rapist.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

Ouch, that hurt. NOT

Wow, that's so current and witty. NOT

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Woohoo! Goonobyl's back!
Who's in the driving seat today? The pedo, or the incestuous pedo?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Anybody here got MySpace?

http://groups.myspace.com/gadfly

Use alts if you'd prefer. This is only a beginning.

And regarding Solana's request: Yes, I'm sure Kevin would enjoy SH/SC on these forums. Let him have some fun you two!

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Oct 30, 2008

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

I'm very frightened by the possibility of Kevin posting here, if only for the possibility of something like this..
General Bullshit > Help please!!!

"finally he's gone out and left the laptop on. This is Kat, he's had me prisoner here for weeks. This is not a joke. Send help to...wait he's coming ba

MY PHYSICAL LOCATION IS [casper's house]
MY PHYSICAL LOCATION IS...

(Beetface edited this message at...)

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Zappatista posted:

I'm very frightened by the possibility of Kevin posting here, if only for the possibility of something like this..
General Bullshit > Help please!!!

Any goonobyl would leave 5 replies calling her a slut, etc., right?

I like how on the Doll Forum someone made a reasonable negative review of the same type of doll that Beetface has and got trolled because of it for 11 pages.

Dollfucker posted:

...Overall reflections: I have serious doubts this doll will last the winter even just hanging around. With the seams separating, the foam having gaps in it, and the general lack of quality.

My recommendations for buyers: DO NOT BUY! Unless this doll is exactly what you want, it is way way small and has too many issues to be otherwise serviceable.
My favorite reply:

Shit_Viper posted:

I'm not the one with the foul mouth in this thread running around acting like an rear end in a top hat to everyone.

You don't go by the name of Caligasti on another site, do ya?

I knew it.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Haha, oh God forbid someone actually give a truthful review of their fucktoy. I thought they were just a hobby and just like cars?

Shit_Wiper posted:

I'm not the one with the foul mouth in this thread running around acting like an rear end in a top hat to everyone.
:lol:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Now that our good friend is off probation, I'd like to bring up my main question at this point:

Where do you find women dumb enough to believe that masturbating with a vibrator is the same as having an imaginary plastic friend that you gently caress?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

The best 2 things about posts like that are
A) Him and Hockey post poo poo like that all the god drat time

and B) No one on the fourms knows what the gently caress they are talking about

:argh:GOONS GOONS GOONS:argh:

Nemesis Of Moles fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Oct 30, 2008

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

goonobyl posted:

Ouch, that hurt. NOT

Post more image leeched poo poo so this thread will die.

Also, you gently caress dolls

and kids.

April
Jul 3, 2006

mrwuss posted:

and kids.

Another forum I'm on had something similar once - a disgruntled member posted a 1-pixel image in order to track IP addresses. Sounds like someone is getting more and more worried about goons on their own forum.

Whatsa matter, boys, are you afraid more of your secrets will get out?

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

April posted:

Sounds like someone is getting more and more worried about goons on their own forum.

Whatsa matter, boys, are you afraid more of your secrets will get out?

I'd guess that at least 10% of the members of the dollfucking forum are undercover goons...

Apology
Nov 12, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

mrwuss posted:

and kids.

Yeah, who owns "moonport.org" where the 1X1 pixel is hosted? Looks like more leeching to me.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Oh god! My computer is broadcasting an IP address too! But I'm innocent, I was just reading the thread! Please don't send the internet police after me mister Dollfucker, my mommy would kill me!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Apology posted:

Yeah, who owns "moonport.org" where the 1X1 pixel is hosted? Looks like more leeching to me.

BigJimbo owns Moonport

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Apology posted:

Our pal Shit_Viper!

Domain ID:D98310830-LROR
Domain Name:MOONPORT.ORG
Created On:03-Jul-2003 00:57:58 UTC
Last Updated On:25-Sep-2008 23:15:28 UTC
Expiration Date:03-Jul-2009 00:57:58 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Registrant ID:cfb22f6a18e
Registrant Name:James S Williams Sr
Registrant Organization:Moonport Productions

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Surfingelectrode posted:

My favorite reply:

Shit_Viper posted:

You don't go by the name of Caligasti on another site, do ya?

I knew it.

:roflolmao: Oh my, I didn't even have to lift so much as my pinky! Sow the seeds of doubt and reap the rewards, it seems.

Many of those dollfuckers get up in arms whenever anybody criticizes itsme or the fuckdolls he makes. Then again, those RSSDs are about the only non-inflatable dolls that many of them can even afford.

Looks like Dave's finally in the Halloween spirit...
:nws:Happy Halloween:nws:

Warms your heart, don't it?

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Caligasti posted:

Many of those dollfuckers get up in arms whenever anybody criticizes itsme or the fuckdolls he makes. Then again, those RSSDs are about the only non-inflatable dolls that many of them can even afford.

You don't need to spend a lot of money on fuckdolls...Go the homemade route!

These two pictures are the some pf the most terrifying things I've ever seen.

:nms: 'my face is a movie star, can you guess who? :nms:
:nms: 'homemade vampire sex doll' :nms:

Oh god.

Edit: Here's the site linked to from Doll Album... :nws:Why pay lotsa bucks for sex toys...:nws:

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Oct 31, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

I was hesitant to click to the site those armless titty-mosters and the other "homemade" site when I saw them in a thread or two on there. Having now been subjected to the horror on here by three simple clicks, I now question my own wisdom and am terribly ambivalent right now.

April
Jul 3, 2006

Caligasti posted:

^^^^^

I was hesitant to click to the site those armless titty-mosters and the other "homemade" site when I saw them in a thread or two on there. Having now been subjected to the horror on here by three simple clicks, I now question my own wisdom and am terribly ambivalent right now.

Oh no, Caligasti, you have to stay the course here. For those of us who are too easily disgusted to meander into dollfucker territory, you must be our eyes and ears, and yes, our iron-clad stomachs. Do not let them get the best of you! They use their plastic playmates and pathetic posts to generate overwhelming feelings of revulsion and pity in the casual observer, and they are clearly using these weapons at full-strength right now.

Be strong, fellow goon!

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

Thank you for the support. The feeling has passed and disgust and loathing have returned and strengthened my resolve. To paraphrase "Vanessa", the dollfuckers are "the enemy that keeps my heart beating".

April
Jul 3, 2006

Also, should the image posted by Jimbo be removed by a mod?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

I would think so, but I' m dumbfounded as to why he did it. I mean, leeching off his own bandwidth? What gives? Also, does he really think getting peoples' IPs is going to matter? What's he gonna do with them? Tell Dave "Daha master, I've compared the IPs I found with IPs that have viewed your page! These MUST be the trolls! Are we going hunting soon?".

Evidently he's declared...
Wanted...Alive...Deacon Blues

Shit_Viper posted:

Game over

Aw. He lost the game.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Looks like they've blocked direct links from SA. I tried copying and pasting the URL, but then I got a notice that I'm banned from the page. I don't have an account there and I don't go there often, so maybe they're just banning all IPs from the forum?

April
Jul 3, 2006

Caligasti posted:

^^^^^

I would think so, but I' m dumbfounded as to why he did it. I mean, leeching off his own bandwidth? What gives? Also, does he really think getting peoples' IPs is going to matter? What's he gonna do with them? Tell Dave "Daha master, I've compared the IPs I found with IPs that have viewed your page! These MUST be the trolls! Are we going hunting soon?".

Aw. He lost the game.

Didn't you know? His oh-so-brilliant & subtle plan was going to be the undoing of all of us.

So, I'm assuming that there'll be a legal summons delivered to 86.75.164.172 or some such nonsense.

What a dolt.

Apology
Nov 12, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Caligasti posted:

^^^^^

Aw. He lost the game.
He either intends to switch the image to something "shocking", whereupon he'll be banned for NWS posting, or it's some sort of malicious link, for which he will also be banned. Whatever he's trying to do, it's a bad idea that will hurt him much more than it will hurt any of us.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
So far as viewing those forums, I can still do so as can others. They aren't really doing much of interest on there right now. They're mainly hanging out in the top-secret admin section :rolleyes:.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

Caligasti posted:

Anybody here got MySpace?

http://groups.myspace.com/gadfly

Use alts if you'd prefer. This is only a beginning.

And regarding Solana's request: Yes, I'm sure Kevin would enjoy SH/SC on these forums. Let him have some fun you two!

Speaking of MySpace, Cal, you have a message

The reason Cori he doesn't post his pictures is because Cal knows what a butt ugly fucker he is. He's too ashamed of himself to post his RL pictures, so he has to make them private, and he's also afraid that MySpace will delete his account for posting something that hidious.

Oh, and stop deleting my posts that are hosted on my server. I have no desire to host them on waffleimages. And stop being so loving paranoid I am harvisting IP addys or gonna change the image to something shocking. I don't do that sort of stuff.

The IP addys are being harvested nicely by you simply clicking a link to get to TDC. Thank you for your participation folks.

goonobyl fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Oct 31, 2008

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

goonobyl posted:

:words:

You are not very bright, are you?

You gently caress Dolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Wow, a message I got over a year ago. News to me, Shit_Viper.

You're one to talk, Shit_Viper. I simply have never bothered posting pics, where as you take down any that are up and demand the ones you can't take down to be removed, as if there aren't unlimited copies out there. It seems you are ashamed. Could it be that loving dolls is something that you are not proud of? Believe me, I am quite proud to take on dollfuckers and soon enough I may just have a photo of myself appropriate for such a display. Who knows? You may even already know me, Jimmy.

And stop bitching about the forum rules here regarding image hosting. I wondered if it has more to do with you being unable to figure waffleimages out. No, that's not it. Just your freakish control problems getting the best of you. Can't stand dealing with a site where you're not an admin, can you? All that bitching you've done on TDF as of late hasn't helped that image you claim not to care about, either. They are starting to see you for what you are, and they don't like you as much as you'd think.