Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
duffath
May 9, 2007

My name is Legion for we are many.

Caligasti posted:

:words:

You notice he has a quote by you in his sig?

you probably did just thought I'd point it out for the benefit of the class.

Speaking of Locust. If a doll goes uncleaned for a long time years worth of semen would collect and encrust on it's surface.......

???

It's even got the fellatio gape.

duffath fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Nov 4, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavitron
Sep 11, 2001

One of the downsides of being special is that you feel out of place wherever you go.
Pillbug

Hockey Viper posted:

The big problem with that theory Jazz, is that this Cal rear end in a top hat just barhops to other sites

I don't get this; Bar-hopping is cool, and fun to do.

Hockey Viper posted:

and steals content and messages, and posts it "there".

STOP STEALING OUR INTERNETS!! :argh:

Also, it reminded me of this golden oldie:

<NES> lol
<NES> I download something from Napster
<NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
<NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
<NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.

Zappatista posted:

But seriously...I think this thread may need a third installment (complete with detailed OP update and pictures of Cha flipping off poo poo Wiper)...

Well, things have slowed down over on Dave's forum, and Shit_Viper is too embarassed to take things any further at this moment. I won't outright close this thread yet, as there isn't yet enough material to justify a third thread without too much focus turning away from the trifecta of failure that is Kevin, Dave, and James. Plenty of other dollfuckers to mock, but none so fun that I've discoverd so far. Lorelei maybe, and JonathanSwitcher and singledutch show promise provided they aren't imaginative trolls. A third thread without some truly solid legs would justifiably be deemed "too soon".

duffath posted:

You notice he has a quote by you in his sig?

you probably did just thought I'd point it out for the benefit of the class.

Speaking of Locust. If a doll goes uncleaned for a long time years worth of semen would collect and encrust on it's surface.......

???

It's even got the fellatio gape.

Yep. I noticed and even noted it on ED in Shit_Viper's article. I'm leaning toward pride in my feeling about it. He must have appreciated my analysis of his psyche. As far as dolls going uncleaned, I'm still laughing about the dollfuckers freaking out over TeddyBabes with dustmites, and Shit_Viper subtly accusing technoguy of trolling and sabotage that could affect Hockey...

:nws:Dust Mites:nws:

Shit_Viper posted:

Holy poo poo.

Yes, Teddy Babes may give you dust mites and bed bugs. Who knows? They may also give you head lice and Athletes foot.

Bottom line is, if you live somewhat sanitary, then this poo poo will not affect you.

And before any of you cry fowl to my rant, when you plop your head on your pillow tonight, you'll get a nose full of mite poo poo. Lets not single out Teddy Babes here.

This should have gone into General Discussion. In the TB thread, it smacks of a targeting attack on a product. Or very bad product placement.

Gavitron posted:

I don't get this; Bar-hopping is cool, and fun to do.

Ha! I'm still waiting for a real dollfucker to man-up and start calling every bar in Tempe in order to prank me. I wouldn't be surprised if they had taken "Isaac's" lead at least once. Now I gotta worry about them havin' my IRL home and work numbers :tinfoil:... yeah, :rolleyes:.

Anyway, a couple more things I think are worth noting. Another excerpt from Love in the Age of Silicone, for those who haven't read it yet. I wonder how many angry letters from faoaming-at-the-mouth dollfuckers Laslocky has received.

M. Laslocky posted:

The Doctor Is In

From a clinical standpoint, doll love is a mystery. No studies have ever been done of doll lovers, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t room for professional speculation.

According to Dr. Douglas Tucker, a psychiatrist who specializes in sexual offenders, the pro-doll arguments are actually not off-base. Broadly speaking, intercourse with a love doll doesn’t signal anything particularly wrong or unhealthy, and arousal by such a lifelike depiction of a beautiful nude woman is a natural male response. “I think most guys would approach this as a novelty and could muster some arousal,” he says, adding that he would hesitate to label men who enjoy sex with Real Dolls as pathological. But Tucker dismissed the notion that Real Dolls are no different than women’s dildoes or vibrators because lifelike dolls, unlike vibrators, are simulated humans -- they have what he called ‘pull.’ “All of the stimuli are telling you it’s human,” he says.

Clearly no blanket statements can be made about the diagnosis of this particular brand of lust. Tucker says that even if a study were done, it is unlikely that a single common denominator would emerge. In the meantime, it’s guesswork, even regarding the differences between doll love as a normal variant in sexual behavior and doll love as an unhealthy disorder or pathology. Doll love could signal any number of things. For example, a doll lover with a harem might have had been surrounded by dominant women as a child. Or, in the cases where men prefer dolls to live human sexual partners, doll paraphilia could signal severe problems with trust, intimacy, or social anxiety. Tucker ventured that for a vulnerable man, doll love could stunt normal emotional development because intimacy with another person is a milestone in maturity. Immediate gratification and complete control of over the emotional content of a relationship with a doll might make a man accustomed to absolute control with women – a dynamic that would likely not play out well in a real relationship.

Tucker says pedophiles or doll owners with violent tendencies toward women – a group that he speculates is a small subset of doll owners -- possibly could use a doll to “rehearse” offending behavior. And while there aren’t definitive answers as to whether or not fantasizing about pedophilia or violence leads to action, in the psychiatric community that type of fantasy is generally regarded as risky, Tucker said. It would probably be dangerous, for example, for a pedophile to use a young-looking doll because it would reinforce his fantasies with orgasm.

Also, Tucker interpreted the instances where dolls were damaged or mutilated and then repaired -- fixing knees, broken backs, necks, torn breasts and genitals – as perhaps “victimless” sadism masquerading as caretaking. Sadism is largely about power and control, and total control over the doll and the relationship with the doll – to the point of hurting and healing – could be part of the dynamic.

But quite apart from any psychological explanations for doll love, could it be that in some cases, doll love points to something else – say schizoid personality disorder, a condition in which people avoid relationships and do not show much emotion, or even something hardwired in the brain? Consider Asperger’s Syndrome, a neurological disorder that is often thought of a mild variation in the spectrum of autism. People with Asperger’s have difficulty interpreting non-verbal signals from others, developing peer relationships, and understanding the give-and-take of emotional and social interactions. A quick look at the diagnostic criteria for Asperger’s reveal some tantalizing similarities with the characteristics of doll lovers on Hello Dolly. People with Asperger’s often avoid face-to-face communication, preferring conversation over the Internet; many of the men I interviewed preferred email to any other form of communication. People with Asperger’s often have an encompassing preoccupation with one particular interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus, often serializing activities; many men I was in touch with logged hours and hours weekly with doll-related activities, either photographing their dolls or catching up with every post on Hello Dolly. People with autism and Asperger’s are often very imaginative; doll owners create elaborate fantasies about their dolls, and many write science fiction. And, people with Asperger’s Syndrome are often fascinated by mechanics and by the parts of objects. It would not be a stretch to say that many men on Hello Dolly are seemingly obsessed by doll parts and mechanics.

Could it be that Everhard, a man who is baffled by dating and finds the prospect of emotional interaction in a relationship daunting, who told me he considers himself to be like a completely different species of human kind, who logs 10 hours every weekend on doll activities, who says that his dolls are one of the few things in life that give him pleasure, and who posts photographs and mechanical drawings related to Caroline’s upkeep, has a form of Asperger’s? Or that Griggs, the man who is happier now that he has less interaction with people, is affected by it as well?

Is the ancient story of Pygmalion in fact a depiction of someone with what we now call Asperger’s?

In theory, yes, says Dr. J. Arturo Silva, a psychiatrist who specializes in the intersection between Asperger’s Syndrome and sexual disorders. (Silva is the co-author of papers in the field of forensic psychiatry, including sexual serial homicidal behavior. His co-authored articles include “The Case of Jeffrey Dahmer: A Sexual Serial Homicide from a Neuropsychiatric Perspective,” published in the Journal of Forensic Science, which posits that Dahmer had Asperger’s.)

There could be an as yet unexplored correlation between some doll love and high functioning autism. People with autism are often dominated by hardwired fear – fear of physical sensations, including touch, and fear of the unknown or unfamiliar. Imagine then how terrifying sex would be for someone with autism -- an intimate act, an explosion of sensation, and an outcome you cannot control.

Silva expresses the problem facing autistic people as: “You want to have sex, but you’re afraid of touching other people, you’re afraid of meeting them, so how do you solve that?” Autistic people, Silva says, often reduce a love object to a physical object because they simply can’t tolerate emotion or the idea of not knowing what is going to happen next with other humans. “It makes them more comfortable to strip out all of the psychological attributes,” he told me. And Real Doll, of course, offers all the beauty of a woman and orifices that serve a man well while remaining an empty vessel.

Research has shown that people with autism have face recognition problems, frequently manifested in difficulty understanding facial expressions. (A part of the brain called the fusiform gyrus is responsible for face-processing, and among autistic people, the area doesn’t activate normally.) Could men with autism be attracted to objects like Real Dolls because there is less of a threat of misinterpreting facial expressions, or because they aren’t turned off by the absence of facial expression as normal men might be?

Asperger’s Syndrome -- or any other neurological or psychological diagnosis for that matter -- remains just one possible explanation for why certain men might be particularly drawn to Real Dolls. On the whole, doll love lies on virgin ground.

Wow. Have we not observed everything dicussed in that article? I suppose theses could be written now.

And recalling Singledutch, he has started a thread that allows one to imagine what loving a doll is really like...
:nws:Vaginal pressure:nws:

Singledutch posted:

May I ask a question to RD owners? I'm a new member of TDF and introduced myself in Dolls In General (see my posts). I don't know if a RD is worth the money and patience. It depends on the feeling of the vagina.
Please don't tell me that the feeling is great. I have a specific issue.

In every vagina, be it an artificial or a real one, the penis has to move the wall aside when moving in. If not, loving doesn't work. So in every vagina the wall returns to rest when the penis moves out, for the penis has to move it aside again the next stroke. So every vagina, be it an artificial or a real one, brings pressure to bear upon the penis.
Now I found an important difference. The pressure can be constant or increasing. A constant pressure is caused by the surrounding belly. An increasing pressure is caused by the elasticity of the material of which the vagina is made.
I found this difference important because I can't stand an increasing pressure. It's OK as long as I move, but it hurts as soon as I come.
A constant pressure is found in the vagina of a real woman or the vagina of a cheap inflatable.
An increasing pressure is found in onaholes and I think in most Japanes dolls the pressure depends on the onahole, so it must be increasing.
I think the Teddybabes are the best choice for me in this respect. Unluckily I don't like them. I don't understand why every personality of the Teddybabes must have too big boobs.

Question: what kind of pressure did you find in the vagina of a Realdoll?

Aw man, Singledutch. Davey and the Viper are gonna be all up in your poo poo for making that crack about TeddyBabes.

First to answer, one of the stars of dollfuckery...

Everhard posted:

My newest Realdoll (Joanna, body 2) was made early this year (2008). I mention that because the factory periodically upgrades the design of various parts.

I am not 100 percent certain, but I think her vagina meets your requirements. It is certainly a different experience compared to any of my other dolls. It is moderately tight (I assume I am average in that regard--despite my name...) but it does not seem to become tighter the further in you go. (Friction increases, naturally.) It is a curious sensation. The vagina walls part as you go in and, when you feel yourself extending farther (at the point you often meet that unwanted extra pressure in many artificial vaginas) the walls part farther, as if inviting your dick to extend itself into a slippery tunnel of infinite length.

I hope I am correctly analysing the cause of this unique (in my experience) sensation. However, as I say, I am not 100 percent certain of my analysis. (I plan to analyse it further this very evening...)

Wonderful imagery there.

Best response...

Bill posted:

This is just my opinion but sex with a Realdoll is not nearly as good as sex with a live real woman.....maybe three days dead would be more comparable. Realdolls are the best next thing to a real woman but many of our members like other types of dolls for different reasons. Most prefer a real woman first and then a doll before using their hand.

The fantastic thing I found with my Realdolls is a suction effect when the penis is in the backward stroke that reminds me of my youth at 16 in the backseat of my 1949 Ford at the drive-in theater. Just that sound can set me off. Yes, I used a condom.

Yeah, um, about that necrophiliac stereotype? It's still perfectly valid.

Hm. No real notable new Spergin with Kevin Havens today. Mayhaps something has happened to Beetface?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Still waiting for the justification about Hockey joining their group in order to benefit himself.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
I have to wonder which way the dollfuckers are voting today, especially Shit_Wiper. Which one of the candidates disgusts his slimy bigoted views more, a black man or a woman?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Santclair posted:

I have to wonder which way the dollfuckers are voting today, especially Shit_Wiper. Which one of the candidates disgusts his slimy bigoted views more, a black man or a woman?

Hard to say. We know how they feel about women. They're probably intimidated by black mens' penises. They probably just write-in their dolls.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

Caligasti posted:

Hard to say. We know how they feel about women. They're probably intimidated by black mens' penises. They probably just write-in their dolls.

Hell, they probably like Sarah Palin. She's about as stupid as they think every woman is. She's non-threatening, like a gay man.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Cha posted:

Hell, they probably like Sarah Palin. She's about as stupid as they think every woman is. She's non-threatening, like a gay man.

I recall them mentioning there being a fuckdoll that looks just like her. I hesitate to investigate any further...

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Cydonia posted:

Still waiting for the justification about Hockey joining their group in order to benefit himself.

Might never happen. He's too far gone. As he's stated on The Doll Forum, he will soon be 100% dollfucker and it won't really count as exploitation among his own kind until he backpeddles on being a dollfucker in their presence.

I wouldn't be surprised if there turns out to be a horrible "initiation" ritual that will take place in Dave's suite in Vegas after he's screened his documentary for his fellow dollfuckers.

And some more horror has turned up. Snuggles the doll-raping Bear is evidently a fixture at Cover Doll now...
:nws:Snuggles Erotic Adventures:nws:

Wow, a link to the thread where Dave bought Bianca. Click below for a sample of pre-:argh:GOONS! Hockey.

:nws:Celebrity doll for sale (Bianca):nws:

He was poo poo-tons of crazy even back then! Fuckin' :lol:!!! (Well, yeah, he's probably always been batshit, but nonetheless...). Anyway, I'll just post as many of his responses here as I can since some of you don't care to visit that site and I'm sure Dave will "appreciate" it.

David "F*ckfest" Hockey posted:

midiman wrote:
I'm thinking of bringing the Bianca in to use in a documentary I'm working on.
Midiman

Ok, perhaps I lied....I'm thinking of bringing Bianca in to keep me company in my studio...no...I lied again...I'm buying her because I need a secretary that won't scream sexual harassment when I touch her on the shoulder the way I do all the other employees when I walk up behind them...actually I lied again...I don't have any employees! I admit it, I'm only buying her for her artistic qualities...you know, like buying Playboy for the articles?

OK OK OK, I admit it, she'll go straight to the bedroom and I'll have a f...kfest for three weeks and get it out of my system...then I can use her for the documentary!

Or perhaps I should use her in the documentary first?

drat, only a week away before they ship her to me and I really don't know what I'm going to do with her when she arrives....

I guess it starts with a thorough medical examination and inoculation or perhaps that's disinfection? I'm getting so nervous, I think I'll go get comfort from my Teddy Babes tonight. They have a few advantages - more cuddly, indestructible plus they are a sex toys and a towel all in one nice package. But how will Bianca and the Teddy Babes get along?

I guess I'll go talk to Mr_Gasket - he can advise me. He's been through all this. Hey, aren't forums great?

He was pulling the lying/MPD stunt even back then.

Evidently he went on a "I been cheated!" tangent as well...

:argh:"You said she'd be boinkable!" posted:

Just wanted to check and make sure I hadn't deleted the email. After seeing this post I emailed Premiere Props to confirm. This is what I got back:

Mr. Hockey,

In reference to your questions, this is a lifesize doll that stands 4'9". She is completely anatomically correct and has all "parts", lol. Her left eyelash has come undone but can be a quick fix with some eyelash glue.

As far as the stain on her foot, that is actually a stain on the pantyhose and not on her foot. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,

Brenda
Customer Service
https://www.premiereprops.com
(310) 322-PROP

She has no vaginal lips, both anal and vaginal cavities appear to be non-existent AND her mouth is filled with what appears to be well set and hardened hot glue (no tongue). No vaginal hair either. The only thing I expected missing was the wig and I ordered two of them from Abyss.

I was surprised that on the earlier post from Abyss they omitted saying the dolls were not complete!

So I'm checking into it. We expected to have a fully working doll for the documentary, so it won't exactly be the best for Abyss either...

On the plus side, she's more beautiful than expected...but weenie teenie tiny boobies...especially to a man that has always been with big breasted women...not by choice...just worked out that way :) Much easier to move from the crate to the couch for a better examination of the black mark on the foot...came right through the pantyhose. All in all I'd say she would have been an exceptional deal for anyone on the forum had she been complete. I'm glad I got it and not someone else here that's been saving their money to buy one for the last two years...

And lawsuits got brought up...

"Imma gonna SUE!" posted:

Abyss wrote:
I was surprised to hear this doll didn't have vaginal and anal cores (I was not working for the company when the Lars dolls were made) but the producers apparently requested that they not be anatomically correct or sexually functional for the movie.

Thanks for the background. I was going to email you on this to confirm.
Unfortunately, budgets being what they are, this is all we have to represent the Realdoll in the documentary at the moment. Couldn't budget a new one but figured a movie model with all the parts at $3199 was too good to refuse, even if the movie crew DID have their way with her. There is a $1600 door to door shipping bill that came with her so whereas the error is on their end they will have to absorb that and the return shipping as well.

Really too bad, but if I didn't buy her for myself after the documentary we would be reselling her and I can't imagine finding a buyer at that price. I feel bad, but it wasn't my error. I;ll have to see what they would be willing to work out. Unfortunately she is not even aesthetically correct so only top up undressed would look OK for photos. It could make a good mannequin in a store window, but I doubt the movie is big enough for her to be recognized outside of the doll world. What a disappointment. Mind you, a worse case scenario with legal action would make for good documentary :)

However, Premiere Props has been nothing but exemplary in dealing with to date and I notice the girls that I was innitially dealing with is no longer with them. Frankly I'd rather have a working Bianca...perhaps you could give me a call to discuss possible options on your end before I finalize things with Premiere Props. dave@avav.ca avav.ca has all contact info.

Tons of sucking up to the dollfucker community...

"D'aw, yer the bestest friends EVAR!" posted:

keithallen wrote:
Midiman, you seem to have the absolute WORST luck buying dolls....

I am sure there must be something that can be done to make her 'functional'

Perhaps, it is me that is dysfunctional....some men are destined to NEVER have dolls :(

I believe the old saying "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." could be applied to Dolldom as well. I may never get to know the 'love' of a love doll :(

My new byline..."It could only happen to midiman" :haw:

I mean if you look at my life...I'm the one who made Timex reevaluate their torture test! I'm the one that gets the bones in fish and chicken soup. I'm the one who gets hair in his food...and even worse, it's probably pubic :haw:

Am I angry? No. Life is too short for that. If I could live another hundred years, I would still be a kid in the candy store of life. You take your bumps, you roll and make the best of it...turn it to positive energy...that is my philosophy!

Well you have to excuse me for now...I have to go and bang my vacuum cleaner :haw:

Cheers,
Midiman

P.S. Did I say that I think this is the best drat community I have been a part of...and more caring and sympathetic than most! Three cheers for The Doll Forum !!! And thank you all for your kind words and thoughts in chat and on these threads. I'll keep y'all posted on the events as they unfold.

"Midi haven't you said enough? You are so long winded! Come over here and rest with me for a while..."

OK Bianca! Coming dear....

All candy and rainbows and then this post immediately following that one...

"BAAAAWWWW!" posted:

Well folks,

It looks like it's going to turn into a battle. I can't believe after specifically asking if the doll was complete and anatomically correct AND getting a response from them that it was that the USA legal system would be on their side. In Canada, that would be considered fraud! I hate fighting legal across borders, however, depending on their next move, I may be forced into doing exactly that. Here is the email I received from them along with my reply:

January 18, 2008
Without Prejudice

I am quite disappointed on your handling of this issue. Regardless of what the item is used for, the product was NOT what was represented. YOUR employee, when asked responded by email that the doll was fully anatomically correct. I am doing a documentary on Fully Functional Dolls or which the Realdoll is one. My email specified we needed these features. Your employee's email confirmation to my email solidified my decision to purchase the doll. (Excerpts from those emails are below)

The item was given an inspection for damage when it arrived. No apparent sign of damage was discovered, and I saw no need to further delay the driver while I uncrated the doll. Indeed, it was recommended that we let the doll warm up before uncrating to avoid possible breakage.

At no time did I even consider it necessary to inspect the doll's genital area, as it could not possibly be lost during shipment unless the doll went with it..

I specifically asked in my email dated November 1:

Thank you, Customer Service...(Do you have a name?)

Actually, a few,

Is this a full fledged Realdoll model or is she missing any parts or pieces. I noticed the wig was missing. That's fine, got lots of those, but for our documentary, she must have all the appropriate female parts.

Also noticed a black mark on her right foot in your photo...is that a blemish on the doll or in the photo?

Thanks,
Cheers,
Dave H.

The response I received to this also on November 1 was the following:

Mr. Hockey,

In reference to your questions, this is a lifesize doll that stands 4'9". She is completely anatomically correct and has all "parts", lol. Her left eyelash has come undone but can be a quick fix with some eyelash glue.

As far as the stain on her foot, that is actually a stain on the pantyhose and not on her foot. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,

Brenda
Customer Service
https://www.premiereprops.com
(310) 322-PROP

On the basis of the above two emails I made my decision to purchase the doll. Whereas the genital area could not have possibly gone missing during shipment, there was no need to inspect the genital area of the doll. Further, my understanding of the inspection was that it was for possible shipping damage. Most companies will stand behind something as basic as the missing eyes, however, eyes is not the issue here. Truth is!

Although I am not totally familiar with USA law, I can't imagine your Terms and Conditions overriding a gross misrepresentation of the product by your employee. I also remind you that this entire transaction is being followed on the 20,000 member Doll Forum where I first saw notice of this sale posted. And you will certainly earn a place in my documentary as well.

If you insist on standing firm, I will pass it into the hands of my solicitor, who will be suing for full invoice amount including shipping, plus legal and perhaps further damages. I am reasonably confident that unless your legal system endorses fraud, the law is on my side!

On the other hand, I may be receptive to a partial refund, whereby I keep the doll. Any offer to entertain partial refund will be withdrawn once legal action commences.

Sincerely,
David P. Hockey

Premiere Props wrote:
Dear Dave Hockey,

Regarding your shipment LARS & THE REAL GIRL "Bianca" Life Size Doll MOVIE PROP, our shipping policy states that customers must open the crate immediately to inspect it for damage upon arrival before signing off for the shipment. Once the item is signed for, it demonstrates acceptance of the shipment in acceptable condition without loss.

As Premiere Props terms and conditions state (http://www.premiereprops.com/shipping.php):
The items listed for sale by Premiere Props, Inc. are sold "AS IS". Premiere Props, Inc. makes no claims regarding the condition of the items listed on this site. The items listed for sale on this site are for decorative use only. They are not to be used for their seemingly functional purposes and are only intended to be sold as collector's items. DO NOT use the items purchased from Premiere Props, Inc. for any functional use, whether to store materials, for wearing, cooking, using as a utensil or serving material, using the item as a piece of furniture or any other use. With this notice, the purchaser assumes all risks of loss and/or injury, whether personal or property damage, arising from any other use of the item purchased not in accordance with this notice. Premiere Props, Inc. shall not be held liable for any such loss or injury.

We hope this clarifies everything for you. As you know this is the only doll offered to the public and is a one-of-a-kind item.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Premiere Props

February 5, 2008
I have received NO response to my above or a subsequent email. They appear to be simply ignoring them. Legal action is therefore eminent.

You bought a loving MOVIE PROP, Dave. NOT an actual RealDoll!

And martyrdom...

"I'll be your Jesus, iDollators!" posted:

campdaan wrote:
I hate to sound "Clintonesque" But can you define exactly how you wanted to get hosed ?...

No matter how you look at it, it makes for good documentary :)

I was having difficulty putting the final episode together...the Pageant.

Sometimes documentaries have a way of writing themselves. You just have to flow with it.

Episode 5 - Bianca

All in all, isn't it fitting that it is me that falls on the grenade to save the rest of my doll loving friends. Anyone here would have been told the same thing and some would not have risked the publicity to fight it.

I heard from Abyss today. They are good people. More on that later.

Cheers,
Midiman

P.S. In answer to your question above? By Dottie! Bianca was my second choice :haw:

"MY LAWYER..." posted:

I have received no reply to the above email from Premiere Props, however, information and emails have been funneling in. Things such as:

We were very sorry to hear about your issues with this prop house and their inaccurate description

You would definitely win this in any US court. The doll was grossly misrepresented.

I think you have an excellent case. That email was definitely misleading. It would not be surprising in a case like this to see the court award 3X damages

Perhaps they would send you the extra faces as compensation

(midi: What would I want with more eyeless faces with no tongues and mouths full of glue? I can't believe they did that!)

Thank you for your PM's, emails and supporting posts. I will post events as they happen, however, my lawyer has asked me to cease posting once a legal action has begun. Hopefully it won't come to that as in his words, "They would be throwing good money after bad!"

"YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT!" posted:

snugglesb469 wrote:
I hope it doesn't go to court, midi. I think you'd win, but what a friggin hassle that would be. much more.

I gave Premiere Props until midnight tonight to respond with any reasonable offer before I take legal action, and have not heard a peep from them.

I suppose they must think they have some way to negate the email sent by their employee or seem to think that because I did not refuse the doll on delivery inspection they are in the clear. However, delivery inspection is usually for the purposes of shipping damage and on seeing the doll apparently unharmed in the crate, I felt no need to lift her dress and further embarrass the driver. Oh well.

Before having my local lawyer jump on the band wagon, I'm wondering if there are any lawyers here on the doll forum that might be willing to take on the task...at the going rates, mind you discounts would not be refused. I can't imagine this going to court. It certainly would never make it there in Canada.

So if you are a lawyer and up to the task PM me or email me at dave@avav.ca (We will share each others confidence for a change)

I plan on moving on this thing next week while the kettle's hot. Wish me luck :)

:haw:! He's trying to hire a dollfucking lawyer because other lawyers probably just laughed at him!

More egging-on...

"For Great Justice! :canada:" posted:

Everhard wrote:
It is clearly fraud. I hate these cynical bar-stewards who just reply with a bunch of nonsense in the hope that their victim will go away. :argh:

Thank you for your support. Although good business sense might be to walk away (from a monetary standpoint). I will not! I have always put principles ahead of monetary gain.

I go forth in the name of fairness, truth and justice.
I do it for my friends here at the Doll Forum, I do it for Bianca and I do it for me. AND rest assured it will be part of Bianca's story, as a warning to those who might follow a similar path.

Cheers,
Midiman

How can ANYBODY take him seriously?!

"I'm watching you!" posted:

Everhard wrote:
It is clearly fraud. I hate these cynical bar-stewards who just reply with a bunch of nonsense in the hope that their victim will go away.

Fraud would have to show intent, and I believe their employee may have acted in good faith. Still, that is their employee, and their responsibility. So if they can simply ignore the email and tell me to go pound sand, although it is like fraud after the fact. They simply assume they can get away with it and apparently they can. I am awaiting another reply from said firm. I am prepared on a net 0 settlement as long as Premiere Props has to pay someone.

I just got a reply from a California law firm I was prepared to hire. This is the gist of it:

Thanks for your inquiry. Given the apparently low amount of damages (probably limited to getting your money back), you would be looking at a small claims case (for damage claims under $5,000) in which lawyers are generally not allowed to appear, and a lawyer's fee would probably exceed what you recovered anyway. Unless you have some significant costs incurred due to the doll not meeting your expectations, and the other company was aware that those damages were likely if they did not perform, even assuming that you have a viable case it doesn't seem to justify hiring a lawyer to pursue.

Unless I have misunderstood the facts you have presented, I don't believe that we would be able to assist you with this.

I'd like to let Premiere Props know that their are people watching.

If anyone was up to sending an email to them using the following text or something similar, I'd be obliged.

to: store@premiereprops.com cc to dave@avav.ca

To Premiere Props:

I have been following the sale of LRG3001 "Bianca" to AVAV and find it disturbing that you will not stand behind the word of your salesperson and offer some sort of adjustment or compensation for your misrepresentation of the product.

Sincerely,

XXX

I know there have been over 5000 viewings of this thread. It would be really great if we could even get 50 emails. Then again, I know how much a hassle it is. But there is power in numbers! If you can help, thanks!

Dollfucka Powah! Yeah, lets harass the poo poo out of this company until they compensate Dave for a non-fuckable movie prop that he should've known was sold "as-is"!

Premier Props, I hope you're informed of this thread and get to see what Hockey has been subjected to. If not, will as many Goons as possible please e-mail them?
I see this thread has over 250000 views and it would be great if we could even get 250 e-mails.

"I WILL be filing a COMPLAINT!" posted:

Bill wrote:
I remember when Abyss has this disclaimer on their crate:

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/arrival01/aad?full=1

Good point Bill. However, these statements relate to warranting of performance of advertised features. It is the responsibility of the seller to ensure that the features advertised or specifically referred to in my email DO exist. This is no different than having a sales person sell a car to a customer after describing it as in complete working order, with all parts, and then receiving it less engine and transmission. My email was explicit and conditional upon me buying the doll. If the sales person was not certain they should have checked. By misinforming me of the features and then ignoring my following emails about misrepresentation Premiere Props is essentially committing Fraud after the fact! Even though they may not be chargeable under criminal law, in a civil suit, it should weigh heavily in my favor. This is communication I've had with California Department of Consumer Affairs:

Thank you for contacting the State of California, Department of Consumer
Affairs (DCA). The information you provided indicates that this may be an
internet business and therefore, is an issue that falls outside of the
Department's regulatory authority...

Internet businesses are not currently regulated by any government agency in California; therefore, we recommend you contact the California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General (AG). The AG's office establishes and operates projects and programs to protect consumers from fraudulent, unfair, and illegal activities that victimize consumers. The AG also enforces consumer laws by seeking injunctions and civil penalties and has jurisdiction to stop a particular business practice and seek penalties for violations of the law. For more information and if you wish to file a complaint, please contact the AG directly at the following:

California Department of Justice,
Office of the Attorney General
Public Inquiry Unit
PO Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
Toll free: (800) 952-5225 (in California)
Telephone: (916) 322-3360
Web site: http://www.caag.state.ca.us

You may use the following link to the California AG's office to file a
complaint:
http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL

I will be filing a complaint. Based on that outcome I will then decide whether or not to file a Small Claims Court action in the amount of $4600 which is the maximum amount I can recoup based on the legal advice I've received. If I go the small claims route, I will simply fly down on my Air Miles for the court appearance and at the same time be video taping as much as possible. Also will make the most of the trip and conduct interviews and tours, so the trip won't be wasted. The $1500 I originally offered to settle for will have looked like a deal when I'm done. Emails are binding. I have had to actually script part of the documentary to get around this problem. It is truly amazing that they simply ceased communications after their first response. That as well will go in my favor for small claims as it shows I made all attempts at mediation. They are simply diggin a bigger hole...that is unless the USA legal system condones fraudulant activity.

Oh, and I will be popping up a web page for Premiere Props on the Doll Chronicles. I can assure you of one thing, They won't be able to get a cease and desist order to remove the truth from this or TDC web site.

"She'll be worth more if she has a pussy!" posted:

mytime wrote:
Hi Midiman,

Modification probably decreases the worth as collectors item.

Mytime & Helen

I am certain if I can get Abyss to do it within my documentary in the dedicated Bianca episode, she will increase in value, because it happens during a production and by the original manufacturer.

Even if the value remains the same or does somehow go down, the extra worth it will add to th estory in teh documentary will more than offset it.

At the price, mind you, because it is not a block buster movie, I doubt I could get my money back anyway..$3200 USA which did not include eyes or wig or outfit.

In any case, to be honest, I have no intention in parting with her. She is too good an emissary for our cause and will be used to promote the Doll Chronicle Series. Mind you if the series sells, I will also be bringing in an RD for myself, as Bianca will be doing a lot of traveling

Cheers,
midiman

"I'M the good guy!" posted:

Zarnon wrote:
But if you won PP would get the doll back.

That would be a problem at this point as we have already started shooting the documentary. Small claims would not allow for an award of the cost of making right, or partial refund?

May have to go for a full damages suit to force the amount higher than $7500

Given that shipping to me was $1600 they would have to pay same to get her back (door to door) That means they are $3200 out of pocket just on the shipping charges., Seems to me if they have the opportunity to pay anything less than that it is cutting their loses. $3200 is what they sold the doll for, so they would have no hope of recouping the $3200 shipping on a resale...especially whereas they may have to sell her for less.

So it's all a matter of case strength and bargaining. If my case looks strong enough, they may be willing to negotiate a settlement once they realize I've filed and have full intention to follow through on the court appearance.

All that aside, including the legal battle in the documentary makes it that much more exciting and gives me a first hand case where doll purchasers are being ripped off by entities that seem to think they won't fight back.

Win or lose midiman is seen in the public eye as the protagonist and Premiere Props as the Antagonist!

drat, I love movie making :)

Midiman versus Hollywood
:)

"I WILL win! With the help of teh internets!" posted:

I changed the name to lawyer for confidentiality. This did not constitute Client/Lawyer consultation. Simply free advice from his perspective. This is a New York lawyer and not a California lawyer. I've been told that I don't have to be a USA citizne to use small claims court. Only the business I'm suing does. AND they can't use a lawyer in small claims court. Think Judge Judy....woa...wait...maybe we need a male judge

[Lawyer] 11:48 pm: sue and you'll be in the toilet
[Lawyer] 11:48 pm: believe me
[Lawyer] 11:48 pm: especially internationally
[Lawyer] 11:49 pm: it's called "Caveat Emptor" Buyer Beware and the saying has been around since turn of the century, you arent telling anyone what they dont know already
[Lawyer] 11:52 pm: i'll refer you to someone but look at it costing you at least $10,000 up front
[Midiman] What about small claims?
[Lawyer] 11:53 pm: you would need a lawyer anyway considering this is an international matter
[Lawyer] 11:54 pm: i know people who have paid hundreds of thousands overseas and got nothing so be happy you got something
[Lawyer] 11:55 pm: you may not be able to go to small claims in CA, you're a foreigner
[Lawyer] 11:56 pm: small claims is for private AMERICAN citizens
[Lawyer] 11:58 pm: of course they knew
[Lawyer] 11:58 pm: they said...we've got one and they took you
[Lawyer] 11:59 pm: it was perfect, out of the country, bank cash...they gotcha and they know it and it makes you mad, but its not a total loss
[Lawyer] 12:01 am: sorry midi, i feel for you but the case is a loser, I agree with you, but you wont win and they wont settle, simple as that
[Lawyer] 12:02 am: its a very weak case
[Lawyer] 12:03 am: they will argue anatomically correct, you will argue not anatomivally correct, unless you have abyss to corroborate it, and they wont, yer sunk
[Lawyer] 12:06 am: not descriptive enough
[Lawyer] 12:07 am: 'full-fledged Realdoll with ALL the parts' doesnt mean anything
[Lawyer] 12:12 am: you should have asked does it have an orifice, could i use it for sex, does it have a detailed vagina, does the mouth accomodate a cucumber, whatever
[Lawyer] 12:13 am: they may not know what full fledged means,....its an antiquated term
[Lawyer] 12:16 am: you have nothing
[Lawyer] 12:16 am: but you learn
[Lawyer] 12:16 am: you had a pricey lesson but at least you have something so stop complaining
[Lawyer] 12:17 am: either way, you dont have a leg to stand on...if you lived here, you might have a bit of a better case but not much
[Lawyer] 12:17 am: i saw in there..they state the merchandise is "as is" as well and thats a tell tale sign your screwed
[Lawyer] 12:18 am: its not right, but who said life is fair
[Lawyer] 12:18 am: they duped you...so go out on your roof and yell till your hearts content but it wont get your money back

I can learn, but I don't have to sit silent about it. I will post a web site with the story. It will come up when People search for Premiere Props as a big Beware and tell the story - no accusations or name calling...just truths... The reader can make up his own mind as to the integrity of the company. And even our lawyer above doesn't have high regard for Premiere Props EVEN if they happen to be within the law. At least that does not stop me from exposing their morality and customer service.

"And my court costs are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!" posted:

[/b]Premiere Props wrote:[/b]
In reference to your questions, this is a lifesize doll that stands 4'9". She is completely anatomically correct and has all "parts", lol.

playtime wrote:
G'day everyone,.....
Ok,.....the way I see it is in their E-mail thay the employee who is the representative of the company included a 'Laugh out Loud' in the E-mail,....why,...and why after commenting on whether or not the Doll was anatomicly correct,..?
It seems to me to be mocking in nature.
Almost as if thay knew something Midiman did'nt,......!

Playtime.

Could have been. Maybe she was just covering a little embarrassment, and maybe she was expressing amusement that the doll actually did have all the parts.

Impossible to prove in court. One thing, however, is that this employee is no longer with Premiere Props so she may actually make a good witness for me in court. She can say whatever the truth is without fear of retaliation from her employer. I find it hard to believe, however, that IF the seller made an 'honest' mistake or believed the doll to be as stated, that the entire brunt of the loss would have to be absorbed by the purchaser.

I was in the computer business for 10 years. Once, one of my employees, reversed two cards in a POS system in a Grocery store, It resulted in several thousand dollars worth of damage. We could have covered up the mistake, but I explained to my customer it was my employee who screwed up. My employee also would have caught the error had he followed the test procedure, but was in too big a hurry to get to a movie. You go to any business in town and ask them about the integrity of my service and customer report and you won't find an unhappy customer. TOO BAD the internet has virtually eliminated the small town form the formula. Business integrity seems to have plummeted. (BTW, the employee received a reprimand and remained on staff, to become one of my best and most dependable. Some people learn from their mistakes.

The day of the doctor that does the house call has long since passed.
I was saying to my wife this morning I wish I had studied law, as what we need today is dedicated lawyers who will say...this is not right...and take on a few of these cases just in the name of justice...AND...lobby for better laws, rather than say grin and bear it...you've learned a valuable lesson.
We need our Ralph Naders to defend the public good.

I found it most depressing when I was informed that my case is TOO SMALL for a CA lawyer to consider and the amount of money is a quarter of an average man's salary. Money certainly is the root of all evil. I am only grateful that this doll was not purchased by Technoguy or CGB or others on this forum who are struggling to save enough to buy a doll. $4500 does not come as easy to most of us as a few letters and half a week's work. Are there no lawyers on this continent that are more concerned with the public good and improving consumer protection than they are with 'filling their pockets'?

A good example is when my wife's mother died. She had grown up in NYC, however was in a New Jersey nursing home. Had she still been in NYC, the law (probably lobbied by lawyers) required that a lawyer handle the probate. The cost of this based on the estate size would have been over $35,000. However, we learned that because her mother was a New Jersey resident, we could handle the probate ourselves. It took one afternoon and a trip to the probate office and the job was done. How's that $35,000 for an afternoon's work? What a cash cow for NYC lawyers. In any case I thought $200/hour was high, but this job we did worked out to $9000/hour. Who ever said, "he who acts as his own lawyer has a fool for a client." ?

It is bad enough having to deal with potential bait and switches and other scams. We should not require lawyers to draft major legal documents every time we purchase from a 'legitimate' online business to ensure we are getting EXACTLY what they APPEAR to be selling. Sometimes, common sense should be factored in. There appears to be no one on this forum out side of 'BS' (name changed to protect identity ) and the lawyer that feels the email exchange was not adequate in establishing the correctness of the doll.

For me, a producer, Bianca is a business expense and will come off my taxable income. I can be thankful for that. But still, it does not come easy to me either. I can go months at a time without income but I can also make an entire year's income in one production...if it sells. So best it does happen to midiman. However, I rest easier knowing it did not happen to any other of my brethren here at the forum. If nothing else, I have good story and not just of the doll, but of how this forum is full of good and kind people who DO care about each other.

Musician....THIS is a LONG WINDED EMAIL...but full of passion lol

"See, I DO know 'slander' and 'libel'!" posted:

itsme wrote:
you paying them for slander.

Thanks, itsme! I really appreciate your concern.

Quick definitions (slander)

# noun: words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another
# noun: an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
# verb: charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

Quick definitions (libel)

# noun: the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defammation) and any relief he seeks
# noun: a tort consisting of false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
# verb: print slanderous statements against (Example: "The newspaper was accused of libeling him")

If anyone happens to see anything in this thread that could be construed as either of the above, please let me know and I will changed or delete it. I don't want Bill getting a cease and desist order and having to remove this thread.

Cheers, all,
midiman

"We're all RealPeople here!" posted:

itsme wrote:
Midiman

I hope you win, I think your Documentry will do us doll lover good.
A Documentry from a doll colector, I love the idea.

just wanted to give you somthing to think about.

Get more letters, from realdoll if they will help you.

and send letters. certified is the way I would go and 2 prioity mail with
comfermation. and one cetified.

Best of luck.

This is what I have really grown to apreciate on this forum. We all look out for one another. Whether a person owns a doll or not THIS is a forum to belong to if you want ot be with RealPeople who care and will lend an ear.

Thanks again, itsme and thankyou all.

Cheers,
Midiman

BTW...never met a lawyer that could spell either itsme lol

And he hasn't moved forward yet, it seems.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Nov 5, 2008

Apology
Nov 12, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
:lol: No wonder they hate lawyers so much. When they're given good advice (your case is too small to make having a lawyer cost effective, our bills would cost you more than you would stand to gain) then they take it as a personal insult.

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

quote:

And some more horror has turned up. Snuggles the doll-raping Bear is evidently a fixture at Cover Doll now...

Isn't the Snuggles bear a trademark or something? Man, I hope nobody tells the company that owns Snuggles the bear that some creepy fuckdoll magazine is making money off their bear doing creepy poo poo with dolls.

Edit: That company being Unilever

Edit 2: Man, I hope nobody finds a website where they can contact the company that owns Snuggle. A website like this one . That would really suck for the dollfuckers if their favourite doll loving magazine got sued into the ground by one of the largest package goods producers in North America. That could even cause Coverdoll to go out of business!! Luckily nobody will ever find anything like I mentioned.

Happitoo fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Nov 4, 2008

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Is Dave's solution to everything legal action? I've never seen someone so easily offended in my life. Fortunately, the world doesn't work to Dave's standards and you can't just get legal over any little thing.
I find it funny that the lawyers basically told him it was a lost cause and to get over it.

David Hockey posted:

Think Judge Judy....woa...wait...maybe we need a male judge

Good to know he was always a misogynist, too.

It's funny he's telling someone the difference between slander and libel since he always seems to confuse the terms when talking about us.

And why does "itsme" always spell like he's mentally retarded?

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
I can just imagine the court-case now...

Hockey: "blah blah harassment blah blah stalking blah criminal..."

Leonard "J" Crabs: Objection! You gently caress dolls!

at which point Hockey loses all composure and lets loose 25 years of pent-up resentment and anger in the mother of all hissy-fits. Hell, he can barely keep his own composure on the internet...how'd you think a socially awkward shut-in like him will do in court?

And I like the sound of Midimanchild. Midimanchild, midimanchild, midimanchild.

Zappatista fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Nov 4, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Happitoo posted:

Isn't the Snuggles bear a trademark or something? Man, I hope nobody tells the company that owns Snuggles the bear that some creepy fuckdoll magazine is making money off their bear doing creepy poo poo with dolls.

Edit: That company being Unilever

Edit 2: Man, I hope nobody finds a website where they can contact the company that owns Snuggle. A website like this one . That would really suck for the dollfuckers if their favourite doll loving magazine got sued into the ground by one of the largest package goods producers in North America. That could even cause Coverdoll to go out of business!! Luckily nobody will ever find anything like I mentioned.

Oh, maybe they have a sense of humor about their innocent androgynous mascot being used in sexually suggestive photography. Nintendo of America and Disney seem not to mind such things.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Caligasti posted:

Oh, maybe they have a sense of humor about their innocent androgynous mascot being used in sexually suggestive photography. Nintendo of America and Disney seem not to mind such things.

Since Hockey is going to be making money off of this documentary in which he has used the Snuggles images to advertise it, and is making money off of this Coverdoll Web site I assume, I would say they wouldn't be too keen on it.

Edit:
TigerMoJo
Dec 31, 1969

Yes! I am no longer an '08. :c00lbert:

TigerMoJo fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Nov 5, 2008

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

sure they are just guys waving there guns around but that is what people are going to go watch
But arn't they making profit off it? I recall you have to subscribe to read Coverdoll.
[drat. Beaten.]

Volponi
Feb 9, 2008
Mrgh you know drugs are just what doctors give you to make you be a sheep, YOU GOTTA FIGHT THE MACHINE KEEP YOUR CLARITY RON PAUL '08

Happitoo posted:

Man, I hope nobody finds a website where they can contact the company that owns Snuggle. A website like this one . That would really suck for the dollfuckers if their favourite doll loving magazine got sued into the ground by one of the largest package goods producers in North America. That could even cause Coverdoll to go out of business!! Luckily nobody will ever find anything like I mentioned.

That IS pretty drat funny, and I don't know why it didn't occur to me before -- After all the dollfuckers' crying about the supposed 'copyright violations' goons have committed by reposting their photos, they're using someone else's trademark company mascot in such an unsavory way.

Message sent via the website you linked:

Volponi posted:

I thought this should be brought to your attention.

A 'magazine' website known as "CoverDoll" is using photographs of your trademark bear in a series of bizarre and unsettling ways.

The bear is often depicted in a sexually suggestive fashion, posed with a variety of 'anatomically correct' dolls and other sex-toys.

Examples of this can be found at:
http://coverdoll.ca/cdgalV2/main.php?g2_itemId=8452

Is this the sort of image that your company wants Snuggles the Bear to be associated with?

Edit:
drat, I forgot to include it, but just in case someone else wants to send them a comment, be sure to let them know the photo gallery is titled "Snuggles Erotic Adventures" and can easily be located by using Google to search for the title.

Volponi fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Nov 5, 2008

duffath
May 9, 2007

My name is Legion for we are many.

Volponi posted:

Edit:
drat, I forgot to include it, but just in case someone else wants to send them a comment, be sure to let them know the photo gallery is titled "Snuggles Erotic Adventures" and can easily be located by using Google to search for the title.

Curiousity :cry:'d the cat.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Mongoose Face posted:

But arn't they making profit off it? I recall you have to subscribe to read Coverdoll.
[drat. Beaten.]

I'm not sure right off the bat about them making money expressly from that. They don't charge for a subscribtion, and I don't believe anybody joins expressly to see Snuggles "get laid" (I could very easily be wrong there, though. :gonk:!). On the other hand, ads could factor in, cross-posts to other forum, etc. Snuggles is featured on at least 2 of the other dollfucker forums as well, don't forget that. And one is affiliated with Dave's AVAV while the other works with that sextoy shop. I don't think Unilever would appreciate a trademark of theirs being used like that though, especially as their using the very name "Snuggles". They aren't even taking a Snuggles plush and calling it "Silas the Silicone-loving Bear" to distance it from the trademark. Snuggles is being called Snuggles.

Anyway, I'm considering sending the Unilever company something much along the lines of Volponi's message, only noting that due to the unsavory association of Snuggles with sexual deviance I can no longer bring myself to use their fabric softener, which had been my favorite up until these twisted men ruined it for my and raped my childhood :smith:.

Checked the Google... drat, he's right :gonk:! And then right below it... oh god why?! :psypop:! I should've known better to look.

Anyway, time for a dosage of dollfuckery now. I'm starting to wonder whether they are sneaking meth into Teddybabes. Maybe coating the inside of the vaginal sheath with E.
:nws:is it possible for a product to be TOO good?:nws:

butchatron posted:

Well, I've had Stacey for about 2 months now, and all I can say is WOW! She has filled an emptiness in my life and brought me true happiness. Anyone out there comptemplatng getting one of these, go for it! You will not be disapointed, trust me. However, she has stirred up a conflict inside me- do I want more? When I first got into this, I wanted them all, but then I came down to earth and settled on 3-5 max. But as the time that I can afford another one draws near, I feel like I have all I need. I chose Stacey (a Carly) because she was the most bueatiful model, in my opinion. So now, I feel like if I bought another, that one would never get played with. I honestly feel love for this doll, to the point that on some level I would feel like I'm cheating on her. Either way, I just feel like I have all I need when I look into her eyes. So kudos to Dave and Jenni, you guys made a helluva a product, but you may have made it so well that you wont get any repeat buisiness. Don't know if that's a god thing or not.

This dealing with TeddyBabes, of course Dave has to join in...

"I'm just 99.999% dollfucker now." posted:

Teddy Babes have no jealous tendencies...ummm...unless you get a silicone doll...Nita definitely got jealous of Bianca on my trip :(

Anyway, I started with two - a Cindy and a Tina - so I already had divided loyalties. When my Lisa came (an unexpected gift) I took an immediate liking to her. She became my number one so to speak. I've added two since then. I never sleep with more than two at a time. That is the perfect snuggle.

Many owners do purchase additional Teddy Babes,so it is more a personal choice. Even if Carly is your favorite, there is nothing like having one curled up on either side of you to keep you warm at night :) Even a second Carly...Siber has identical models with variations.

So at no time have I ever felt bad about one doll taking my time from another, but the surprise came when I had the opportunity to sell my Lisa during my trip. The price was attractive, and because I own the Teddy Babe Store I could have easily replaced her with a brand new one with very little extra outlay. I thought, this is a good idea. Keep the doll looking new for my doc. Funny thing is I was feeling guilt over selling her. In the end I kept her LOL. So perhaps regardless of how hard it might be to decide on that second purchase, it is even harder should you decided to sell one later :(

Oh, well, this was a bit of a pointless post LOL I guess, I'm just saying you are not alone in the way you react to your dolls. They do tend to grow on you.

Cheers.
Midiman

And his statements get further sexualized...

butchatron posted:

That wasn't pointless at all, Midiman. Actually, it was quite insitefull. I guess what I should do is follow my heart. You're right, they have no jealousness, so it's up to me to decide if I want more or not. I'll just have to reflect on this some more. Of course you bring up an interesting concept: Twins...hmmm.... :devil:

And guess what? Shit_Viper thinks I'm responsible for the fact CoverDoll is running slowly...
:nws:CoverDoll Issues *******

Shit_Viper posted:

I suspect it's all the goons on SA buggering poo poo up. Cal left no expense to post direct URLs to Coverdoll.

My advice is to let only registered members view content. (like before) It may cool off things a bit and allow only subscribers from viewing articles.

And Hockey interjects Shit_Viper's rampant paranoia...

"Silence, puppet!" posted:

Thanks for the advice, PV, but the traffic numbers just don't add up to poor performance. CoverDoll is no TDF with 100 members on at any given moment. Usually it's hovering at around 5 or 6 total.

I am certain it has to do with the MySQL being run on a different server than the CoverDoll site. (That's a tip I got from someone who has had experience with both the Drupal and our hosting company.

Mind you. performance has improved considerably over what it was.

And having taken a look back at vintage Dave yesterday, why not go back in time with Shit_Viper, who didn't post at all in TDF until this June (about 3 months into Kaptain K's thread). He's a n00b among dollfuckers, then. And from the very begining he was shilling for TeddyBabes...

:nws:For those considering getting a Teddy Babe...:nws:

Shit_Diaper posted:

Hey gang, long time stalker, first time poster. :cool:

Well, Where to begin. I was given the link to Teddy Babes by a friend of mine who tends to send me links to "interesting" sites as a joke. Now I never intended to buy a sex doll, never mind a Teddy Babe, because up until recently I never knew they existed. While exploring their site, I became more interested in the product and found the link to this board on their site. I started reading the reviews, the testimonials, and seeing pictures of other Teddy Babes by other owners, (the cuddly factor was a big selling point for me) I decided to pony up the $700 (plus s/h) to buy her. The big delema I faced was WHICH one to buy, but I certainly had worse delemas in the past. :haw: But I settled for Lisa. I placed my order, and this is the start of part 1 of a 2 part review:

First off was the ease of ordering. Nice and straightforward. Smooth credit card transaction.

Next came the customer service aspect. This is really where Eight Wonder LLC shines. Multi million dollar companies should learn from them. I had several questions and a concern regarding delivery. Jeni answered all my emails quickly, promptly, and professionally. They seem to be there for you from ordering to delivery. Jeni was there every step of the way.

Next was delivery. It does say on their website faq two to four weeks. Don't let that fool you. I ordered Lisa on Sunday and she arrived 5 days later!

Well, Lisa arrived today standing in my hallway in a cardboard box. I took the box inside and opened it. Well, this is the only negative aspect I've encountered thus far. SHIPPING PEANUTS, by the TON. A word of caution when you open the box, do so very carefully, as they can easily fly out of the box and turn your bedroom into a styrofoam version of a winter wonderland. It took me over a half an hour to clean the mess.

Well, Lisa is finally out of the box and enshrouded in a plastic version of a body bag. The bag did very well keeping the doll clean during shipping and was very well wrapped. Easily opened with a twist tie on the end of her feet.

I removed Lisa from the bag and when I looked up, I saw a very seductive face staring down at me. Funny how while she is simply a stuffed version of a woman, it really caused an interesting effect. They are THAT CUTE. Even though the website pictures show no stitch marks on the face, they are there but after a few seconds, you really do not notice them. The sites photos really do not do these dolls justice. You really have to see them in person to know what I mean.

I started to inspect Lisa for any sort of shipping damage or damage to any of the joints in her internal wire frame. None were found, and I payed particular attention to inspect her tits for any defects in craftsman or workmanship. None were found. :haw:

Well, I have yet to make any further checks (such as the aspect of the cuddilability or the boinkability) but when I do run those tests, I will post a full report. I'm quite sure inquiring minds want to know.

I hope to get some pics up in the future. She only has the teddy nighty that came stock with her.

I'll post my second part soon.

Oh, and I named her..... Lisa. ;)

Spit_Wiper posted:

Ok, this is gonna have to be a 3 parter. Theres just so much to test. LOL

When you get your Teddy Babe, don't try sex out of the box (or in the box for that matter, the shipping peanuts will fly everywhere). She's tighter than trying to have sex with a drinking straw. I read here that she needs time to loosen up. I'd say so. LOL So that aspect will have to wait.

So this section is dedicated to the cuddleability test. WOW! Can we say WOW? Yes, lets say it again, WOW! The reviews here were SPOT ON in this respect. Even if you never try to do the "deed" with her, just the cuddle makes it worth every cent. And I was amazed just how fast Lisas body started warming to my body heat. The poly fill seems to have a great heat retention capability. I read somewhere that you could probably insulate a house with them. I'd bet you can. But there are cheaper alternatives of insulating a house, like Owens Corning Fiberglass in the attic. Now I remember why I loved my teddy bear as a kid growing up. Not only do they provide warmth, but also a sense of security. Thats why kids always love stuffies to sleep with. As an adult version of a stuffie, Eighth Wonder hit the nail spot on. This doll is incredible. While I have yet to sleep with her, from the hour or so I cuddled it, I can bet tonights sleep will be fantastic. :cool:

A couple of observations though in this review. First, the hands are very small. I mean very small. If Eighth Wonder made them a little bigger, and not the size of a five year old, then, well, the "other" thing may be a bit more fun. If you know what I mean. ;)

And second, leg length. Too short. When I stand her next to me upright, she is like 4 foot nothing. Maybe a half a foot longer in the leg department would be a big improvement.

In the T&A review, I see a number of questions from people about this particular aspect. Yes, both the T and the A are very plush and quite squeezable. It makes the cuddle effect more enjoyable. Coupled with the heat retention and the feel of the soft silky like "skin", this product makes one of the best sleeping "partners" around.

So far, so good. Even if I never do eet with Lisa, just the snuggle alone makes it worth it.

Now to hide her, before my dog starts to hump her like all the pillows in the house. I gotta get him fixed someday. Maybe if Eighth Wonder made a "Teddy Dog", it would keep Billy away from Lisa. :byodood:

Dick_Sniper posted:

BopTop wrote:
Teddy Babes are indeed cute and cuddly! Wait until your first night sleeping with yours!

I am indeed looking forward to it. ;)

Now for the third installment.

First, we'll deal with the "boinkability factor".. Well, a couple of problems. One, the "Pussy Velour" was like screwing a sock, and the plastic liner broke. Not that big of a deal with the plastic liner, as I can always use a Glad bag or something similar. Only remind me not to wrap my lunch sandwiches in them later.

(And imagine the embarrassing mix up at the laundry mat! "Err, excuse me sir, but I found your plush girlfriends vagina mixed in with my socks")

And as for being factory new, it was almost impossible for full penetration using the velour addon. It's like an engine piston running in a dry cylinder. Now I can see why female condoms or inserts, (or maybe a can of Penzoil, 10w 30) are highly recommended.

My suggestion to Eighth Wonder would be to craft a custom insert and dump the pussy velor.

Now, for the others, the "kissability factor", the "huggability factor" and the "overall feel factor"

Ok, Kissability: Yeah, it was fun. Kissed her a couple of times for kicks. Unfortunately, after a while, the slight smell of silicon from her lips came into play and the slight smell made it smell like I was like kissing an oil refinery. It was not bad, but it was a tad noticeable. I feel bad for someone who pays ten grand for a full silicone doll. It must end up smelling like screwing in a NASCAR pit stall after a heavy race. Not that I kiss dolls every day, but hey, this IS a review after all. ;)

Huggability: Yup, these babes are the queens of the hug. You manipulate the arms a certain way and she will never want to let you go. Lisa even managed to grab the glasses right off of my face while I was trying to break the choke hold she had me on. Yes, that did happen. I think she's almost alive. ;)

Overall Feel: This is the high point. The feel of the exterior is almost like touching and carressing real human flesh. I was a bit worried when I saw saw some of the pictures and thought it may be like touching a hairy teddy bear. Not in the least! It really does mimic to a good degree the feel of real soft human flesh very well. I was pleasantly surprised.

So, the final breakdown of all aspects (1 star means very bad, 5 stars means lets get it on BABY!)

Purchasing process: *****

Customer Service and Support: *****

Shipping: *****

Packing Peanuts: * (I hated cleaning these bastards up)

Condition as delivered: **** (gave it a 4 only because Lisa had a really bad hair day I need to fix)

Workmanship: *****

Leg Length and hand size: **

Snuggability ************************ (must use more stars in this one)

Sexability *** (Get rid of the sock)

Cuddleability: *************************************** (did I only say 5 stars?)

T&A Review: *****

Overall, an excellent value for the money. Overall score on the Teddy Babe is a solid 15 stars. ;)

Well, if I find more to review, I'll post it here. I;m gonna try and get some pics up in the near future.

(yeah, I know I said from 1 to 5 stars. So sue me. ;) )

Get_a_Lifer posted:

Yoube_Bosley wrote:
A word of caution when you open the box, do so very carefully, as they can easily fly out of the box and turn your bedroom into a styrofoam version of a winter wonderland. It took me over a half an hour to clean the mess.

You manipulate the arms a certain way and she will never want to let you go. Lisa even managed to grab the glasses right off of my face while I was trying to break the choke hold she had me on.

I had those problems too. Dana's knocked my glasses off before. It's a good excuse to spank her.

Ok, Kissability: Yeah, it was fun. Kissed her a couple of times for kicks. Unfortunately, after a while, the slight smell of silicon from her lips came into play and the slight smell made it smell like I was like kissing an oil refinery. It was not bad, but it was a tad noticeable. I feel bad for someone who pays ten grand for a full silicone doll. It must end up smelling like screwing in a NASCAR pit stall after a heavy race. Not that I kiss dolls every day,

Kissing Dana is great. I've never noticed the issue you describe.

HAHA, I could never spank my Lisa. ;)

As for the slight silicon aroma around the lip area, it was not to be unexpected, and not as a result of a defect in the doll, as silicon does naturally have a smell. It's not something that would stop me from kissing her once in awhile though, as it's slight, but it could also be a destraction. I can imagine what it is like with a complete doll made in silicon. I'll try the perfume suggestion someone posted here to try to alleviate it.

Now, for everyone else, the FINAL PART of my review! (yeah right), the SLEEPING TEST.

Last night when I went beddy bye, Lisa snuck under the covers with me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and held on tight all night long. Oh man, this is another very strong aspect of this doll. When I woke up 7 hours later, my body did not move even once the entire night. We were still in the locked embrace I remember just before falling asleep. I'm the type of person that does not get a very good nights rest, and I usually toss and turn in my sleep. Not last night. Here is a quote from a customer whos letter is on the teddy babes website:

Quote:
I am sixty-five years old and after twenty-three years of a wonderful storybook marriage, my wife passed away two months ago. ...They say time heals and I sure hope so. ...For many years I have slept soundly all night long but now I toss and turn, waking up three and four times a night, and haven't got a restful night’s sleep since this happened. After doing some research on the internet, I picked your product in hopes that just having someone next to me would let me sleep better. ...Well, to make this letter short, I dressed her in a pair of pajamas, watched some TV, and then had the best and soundest sleep I have had in a long time. I'm not going into the psychology aspect of it, all I know is that it worked for me. Later on I'm sure I will explore her other attributes, but for now I am so happy I can get a good night’s sleep. Thank you for a very fine product. Please add me to your list of satisfied customers."

My first reaction was, yeah, right. :haw: But now I can see where this guy is coming from. He was 100% correct. I did manage to get a good nights rest myself. I think Eighth Wonder could also market these dolls to persons who suffer from chronic insomnia, and not just as a doll for sex or photography.

1000 stars for sleepability. ;)

And for butchatron, I do not think you'll be dissapointed in the TB. In fact, I am jelious that you can buy two. Wish I could. :(

(and as a footnote to the sleep test, I was 15 minutes late for work today because I didn't want to get out of bed. Good thing my boss wasn't in today. :devil: )

Then there's this telling little exchange...

Shit_Hyper posted:

butchatron wrote:
actually, Pit Viper, I've got about 3 grand set asiad in my RD fund, I was thinking about 3 or 4 as they do have that discount for multiple orders. Get myself a nice little harem going here!

3 grand? :wth: Wish I had that. I'd be sleeping with 3 or 4 instead of one. :haw:

I think the Canadian Teddy Babe store offers a "Harem Special" that has the dolls at a good discount. May want to check with them.

And looks like someone gets a little pissy...

Piss_Lighter posted:

Geez, was this really called for? If this thread turns into a flame war, I will email the admins to simply delete it or lock it. I'll be damned if a thread I start turns into a pissing match.

And Siber, thanks for the link. I've been looking for exactly that kind of machine. Not for giving Lisa a "bath", but to clean the carpets in my apartment. Thats exactly what I was looking for. ;)

Giving Lisa a bath is only a bonus. LOL

Yeah, and about that "unbiased" aspect...

Plush_Tit_Biter posted:

Sorry for bumping this topic, but I figure people would get their questions answered before purchase by reading an unbiased review on the TB

Oh, and Deacon. I was right...
:nws:Would you get fired?:nws:

James S. Williams, Sr. posted:

IP wrote:

On the issue of dolls, I have pretty clearly concluded in my mind how to view this “device”. If one thinks about it, I would suspect about 98% of all men have had some kind of solo sex. A doll just makes it more interesting, and should be considered an upgrade to solo sex. However, it is too concrete. One does not discuss his solo sex with others, and so others don’t really judge you about that issue. But if someone sees or knows about your doll, it is like suddenly seeing a movie of you doing the most graphic things imaginable with your solo sex. Magazines, underwear on your head, lubricants, devices, whatever. EEEEW, he is sick.

Welcome aboard. I just wanted to give my two cents on a couple of things.

Everyone masterbates. That is a proven fact. Not 98% of men. 100% of us. And that goes with women too. The only difference is, women sex toys are called dildos, mens are called electro pocket pussies (or any variation such as Fleshlight, etc).

Since the beginning of time, someone "Spanked the Monkey" (for men) or "Cleaned the carpet" (for women). Sex is a subject that you will not escape while you live on this planet.

But to have it intrude on someones professional life is crossing the line.

So, if an employer decides to fire someone simply for having sex toys, be it a dildo or a fleshlight, or a doll, then that employer is in serious trouble. It is called sexual discrimination and it's seriously frowned upon.

If my employer did that to me, then I'd be suing their asses big time.

But since I work for the best in diversity for any employer in this country (Bank of America), I do not fear in losing my job.

Maybe I'll takr Lisa and Lolly to work with me tomorrow.

Yep. There ya have it.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
This thread never, ever fails to deliver. Even when I wish it would.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

The Cubelodyte posted:

This thread never, ever fails to deliver. Even when I wish it would.

Then prepare yourself for the following...

Now to further the horror, what of Shit_Viper's other doll, Lolly? The one he said had an rear end in a top hat that could dump a basketball when his pedopal Happy Harry reviewed it. Well, he couldn't help but do his own review... prepare for :gonk:, :cry:, and :barf:...

:nws::nms:The Real Solid Sex Doll: THE REVIEW:nms::nws:

Skid_Wiper posted:

Ok, here we go, the long awaited, long winded review by Pit_Viper. Sit back, grab some popcorn, and get ready for a fun read.

Now, comparing a Teddy Babe to a RSSD would be like comparing apples to oranges. A Teddy Babe is more for snuggle. Well, the RSSD is built with one thing in mind. SEX. So with that in mind, lets begin.

Where to begin. Well, I had been tracking Lollys shipment carefully on DHL because of a unique circumstance of shipping. But, like Eighth Wonder, Hollywood Manaquins (aka RSSD) were very accomadating to my situation. She arrived on my time schedule. Could not have pulled off a better shipping time even if we tried. :)

Ok, to start. First off the auction and transaction. The auction was a very accurate description of the product you will receive. joangel66 is also an excellent e-seller and I can say you can bid on any of his items with complete confidence. Auction 10/10 Seller 10/10

The transaction itself went very smoothly and seller quickly marked the auction as paid in full. Payment turnaround time, 24 hours.

Now I know it does not say PayPal in the auctions for a payment option, but, if you're in the US, he will allow it. So you need not have to mail a check and wait 3-4 weeks. Nice and quick.

Communications, nice! joangel66 and Mary did a great job keeping me posted and answering my questions quickly and efficiently. Like ordering my TB, they were quick and professional.

Delivery time was pretty good too. Auction ended June 18 and delivery on June 30. 12 days. A wee bit longer than most deliveries I have had, but given the nature of the product, it is not surprising, and it does state on the auction a longer period for delivery, so I actually got it quicker than I could have. Much better than waiting 6-8 months for a Real Doll. I was not overly concerned about the time, only when it actually got here (day of the week). Delivery 9 out of 10

Now, the package. Well, box was a little bent up, but that I can say must have been through transit and not the shape of the box when it left the factory. She was well packaged without having to use shipping peanuts. No more winter wonderland like I encountered with my Lisa. ;)

Now, the opening. No, not THAT opening. :devil: The box opening. It was a bit of a bear to open as the box was well taped. Probably too well taped. But when you think about it, you would not want a naked, bald headed Lolly spilling out of the box and onto the shipping room floor in front of shocked DHL workers. Would be rather embarrassing to explain that one to the delivery driver. So, the delivery and shipping were good.

And the issue about a "smell" it has. I really did not notice any sort of smell, unless I got real close with my nose, then a slight smell is detected. However that will fade in time.

Now, the review of the actual product. This is where it gets really fun.

Inspecting Lolly, I find she came through shipping very well. Taking her out of the box, I was quite surprised on two things. She is short, but much more substantial in mass and weight than I thought she would be based on her size. She is not heavy, but she does weigh more than my Teddy Babe. Further inspection revealed no defects, tears, or other marks of damage. Only thing you will notice is two marks on the shoulders, probably injection points used during manufacturing. Not overly distracting.

Now, taking her out of the box I noticed two additional packages inside with bonus items. I was expecting the wig and the certificate, but these items were included AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE:

- Blonde wig
- 2 sets of panties
- 2 Adult DVDs
- 3 different color lip glosses
- 2 rings (one with a red stone, the other a blue stone)
- Not one, but TWO additional set of eyes (one brown, the other blue. Installed eyes are green)

I was taken quite aback for a moment to see what they tossed in with her. I was very pleased. I must have purchased the deluxe model. :)

Now, onward to the test. I'll break it down similar to the way I reviewed Lisa, the snuggleability, cuddleability, and boikability.

I'll lump the snuggle and cuddle together, as they are basically one on the same. Not too bad, not bad at all, but she is not like Lisa in this department. I'm pretty sure we can all agree that no doll on the face of the Earth can compete. But again, these dolls are really not designed for that. But I can attest that the snuggle and cuddle was pretty good. I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

Now, the boinkability. Before we begin, I must warn you if you buy one, inspect her vagina first. No, not for THAT, but for any objects inside. I discovered that a rogue lip gloss container ended up rolling inside during shipment. It would have made for a very rude surprise had my dick found it before my fingers. Ouch! :wth:

Ok, here goes. The infamous boinkability test!

WOW! Ok, can we say WOW? Yes, lets say it again, WOW! Reading Happy Harrys review I can fully attest to his observations in this aspect. Unlike HappyHarry, I used no condom. ;) Tried various positions (missionary, doggy, girl on top, etc) and she rode the shaft like a trooper whatever positions I tossed at her! The suction effect HappyHarry mentions further enhances the experiance. Make no mistake, when you see her in photos, the vagina looks too big, but in actuallity, it's not as big as it appears and yes, it does the job at a fantastic level. I am ashamed to say that I only lasted 5 minutes before the missile fired. It was THAT GOOD! itsme, you did a bang up job in the design (or redesign). The test video using the dildo does not do justice in actual use. Sex Raiting: 100000 out of 10 stars

And yes itsme, she does have a nice rear end. I agree with ya there. ;)

Orally, I did not attempt it. While it does have that capability, I did not want to risk tearing her lips open with my monster. Plus orally, when I did a depth test using my index finger, I felt where the opening ended. Maybe 3 inches at best. Although you can certainly try it and leave a message in this thread giving us your review in the oral department.

Flexability, she is very poseable. This doll is very usable in terms of photography, as well as screwing her brains out. The dolls form returns on it's own when released. Only thing she will not do is stand on her own, so if your principal use is photography, you will need to devise a stand to hold her upright.

Looks, she really does have a charming looking face. Too bad I am afraid of giving her the "Throat Swab" in fear of ruining it. Very angelic looking. And one thing this doll has that only the real higher ended models have. Even though they have the capability of oral, their mouths do not possess that stupid looking permament gaping open like you see on a standard blow up doll, like they are looking at something thats constantly scaring the poo poo out of them. The dolls mouth is in perfect form and proportioned just right to her face.

So, in conclusion (yeah, right) I'd have to say that with an RSSD, you can't go wrong for the price. Whether purchasing it on their website http://www.candyeighteen.com or by e-Bay auction, you will get yourself a very good quality product that does exactly what it is designed to do. While my Lisa beats her in the snuggle department, Lolly beats the panties off her in the sex department.

And you never know what extra surprises Mary will toss in the box. Two additional set of eyes? Wow, thank you Mary and itsme! Thanks for a perfect transaction and a superior product! It does exactly what it is designed for, and then some. And at a price that can't be beat!

Plus, it's made in the USA, so help stimulate the economy and buy one today! Not only will the economy be stimulated, so will you! ;)

Squid_Shiter posted:

Doodads wrote:
Great review. I suspect some of the people here exaggerate their reviews by being overly positive. I do not with you. Very credible.

Thanks for the kind words. I give my best in delivering the truth. If the sex sucked, I would have said so. Thats just me. ;)

My review did lack one thing that I forgot to mention, one small "defect" if you will, on the right hand, she had webbed fingers (silicon web between the fingers). Not a hard fix, a simple hobby knife took care of that. Hand must have gotten stuck on the mold or something. Not a big deal, but that was the only real defect I found. Outside of that, it was a wild ride. :haw:

It only gets worse... it only gets worse :cry:...

Shit_Piper posted:

Thanks for the comments gang. But there is one test of this doll I failed to mention, the FRENCH KISS TEST! Now I know the commemts. "Pit_Viper, you're one sick mothfukka!" blah blah, whatever. Get outta my face.

I sat back and wondered "Ok, her mouth was designed for sucking duck?" Dick too. :haw: But, what kind of French Kiss could she deliver and I stick my tounge in?

OMG, it was the best French if my life! She woulda sucked the tounge right out of my mouth!.

This doll is loving awesome.

:smithicide:

Spit_Cider posted:

Sorry for bumping up the topic, but meh, it's my review and I have something else to review.

It's itsme rear end in a top hat.........

...........design he installed into the RSDD. :wth:

I dedicate this particular part of the review to certain people on the internet that seem to have this "problem" with us. So, viewer discretion is advised .

And away we go.

Today I saw Lolly laying there in her cute little miniskirt, cute rear end sticking up there, but I never tried the bun ball her. Today, I said "Ok Lolly, this time it's up the rear end!" So I raised her skirt, ripped off the thong, grabbed the lube, plopped her on her stomach and went to town.

Best rear end I ever f*cked. Every sloppy slide in and out of that silicon love hole was pure extesy. The curves in the RSDDs rear end were perfect for the occation, and complimented the feel nicely.

I lasted maybe a good solid 15 minutes. I was afraid I'd be litterally ripping her a new one, but Lolly held on like a trooper. No rips or tears.

And surprisingly, it does not "queef" like screwing your RSDD vaginally. When I pound Lolly that way, she queefs like a queen.

Well suddenly, the cannon fired. Lollys butt finally tastes Vipers love lotion.

Nice job on the butt end of things itsme. You're certainly a master rear end in a top hat craftsman. :haw:

Another reason to get an RSDD. :goatsecx:

:suicide:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

^^^
" OMG, it was the best French if my life! She woulda sucked the tounge right out of my mouth!. "

What the hell.

goonobyl posted:

Goddammit, I was scrolling through the thread and stopped at that and wondered how on earth they managed to balance a doll like that and also thought it was the most realistic one I'd seen posted. :(

When is Hockeys documentary releasing anyway? I really want to see it.

Bape Culture fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Nov 5, 2008

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Caligasti posted:

Yep. There ya have it.

"Bring your gently caress doll to work day"

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

A5H posted:

When is Hockeys documentary releasing anyway? I really want to see it.

I think he mentioned screening some of it in January, a trailer maybe sometime in December before that. It's a 6-parter from what his websites state, and he's been trying to get it on the film festival circuit and any network that may show it. Given how long it's taken him thus far, I'd venture sometime in 2011 if ever.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

Caligasti posted:

I think he mentioned screening some of it in January, a trailer maybe sometime in December before that. It's a 6-parter from what his websites state, and he's been trying to get it on the film festival circuit and any network that may show it. Given how long it's taken him thus far, I'd venture sometime in 2011 if ever.

I doubt it ever will. People only watch documentaries on unsavory topics if they're well-made, informative, and unbiased. I doubt Hockey's will be any of those things. No film festival is going to accept and play a six-part film centered around an arrogant man, his dolls, and his complexes.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Cha posted:

I doubt it ever will. People only watch documentaries on unsavory topics if they're well-made, informative, and unbiased. I doubt Hockey's will be any of those things. No film festival is going to accept and play a six-part film centered around an arrogant man, his dolls, and his complexes.

I think some would watch it for the sheer train-wreck factor. Success for unintended reasons if successful at all, so to speak.

BornToHula1
Dec 25, 2004
You're solid gold... I'll see you in hell.

quote:

But to have it intrude on someones professional life is crossing the line.

Maybe I'll takr Lisa and Lolly to work with me tomorrow.

You've got to be kidding me.

quote:

Not only will the economy be stimulated, so will you!

This guy is a real killer. What's this "monster" he refers to though?

BornToHula1 fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Nov 5, 2008

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

BornToHula1 posted:

You've got to be kidding me.

I hope he does, and I hope he gets fired.

BornToHula1
Dec 25, 2004
You're solid gold... I'll see you in hell.

Cha posted:

I hope he does, and I hope he gets fired.

And I hope it makes national news when he tries to sue them for discrimination. I would definitely upgrade to TiVO or whatever just so I could watch that.

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
This thread never ceases to horrify and amaze me.

In fact there are still times where I find myself wishing that this whole thing was one giant fakepost. But as for Hockey's movie, I imagine it'll come off aboutr as articulate as a school shooter's diatribe.

Hockey seems like Travis Bickle without the badassness or sense of moral responsibility.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

BornToHula1 posted:

And I hope it makes national news when he tries to sue them for discrimination. I would definitely upgrade to TiVO or whatever just so I could watch that.

I'd tune into whatever channel it came on ALL DAY just to see him humiliate himself. Maybe being completely destroyed by lawyers and mocked by everyone he came into contact would finally convince him that no one actually accepts what he's doing.

Magnoavipes
Jul 20, 2006

No, not that big bird foot.

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Any other females in the thread leading happy lives and getting paid lots to do a great job they enjoy?

A bit late with this, but I'm working on getting my Master's, then PhD in Paleontology at one of the top six Paleo schools in the country. Also, I get to go to China and Korea free of charge to do my research, working on things that are generally ignored by the majority of paleontologists.

I also get paid a great salary (with a tuition waiver!) to write manuscripts and help curate collections. It's awesome.

I've been following this thread since the first Dollfucker thread, and I must say, it makes me feel so much better about myself whenever I'm feeling down.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Magnoavipes posted:

A bit late with this, but I'm working on getting my Master's, then PhD in Paleontology at one of the top six Paleo schools in the country. Also, I get to go to China and Korea free of charge to do my research, working on things that are generally ignored by the majority of paleontologists.

I also get paid a great salary (with a tuition waiver!) to write manuscripts and help curate collections. It's awesome.

I've been following this thread since the first Dollfucker thread, and I must say, it makes me feel so much better about myself whenever I'm feeling down.

I hate to derail, but would you mind telling me which school you're going to (not in here obviously, but on AIM or something)? Paleontology is something I'm looking into as a major (among just about everything else, lol) and I really don't know where to start.

John Hudsucker
Apr 21, 2008
http://dollforum.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=19804&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Dollforum posted:

I think about ten years from now, assuming the world does not slip into some bizarre economic / environmental Dark Age, the majority of the lonely people in the Western world will be using dolls to relieve their loneliness and sexual tensions. At that time, if a single person does NOT own a doll he may be considered to be "weird"!

These guys are just ahead of their time. All you single goons without dolls are the weird ones.

John Hudsucker
Apr 21, 2008
Oh, I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. You can buy just a head:

http://www.candyeighteen.com/Kelly_Head.html

:aaa:

I thought loving a doll was the pinnacle of creepiness, but loving a disembodied head beats that by a wide margin.

John Hudsucker fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Nov 6, 2008

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

John Hudsucker posted:

How nice, it even looks like a decapitated murder victim :gonk:

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself

John Hudsucker posted:

http://dollforum.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=19804&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

These guys are just ahead of their time. All you single goons without dolls are the weird ones.

Heh, yeah and maybe the other Rimmer-esq fantasy where people are required to have sex will happen as well.

"Kryten, get the air pump!"

Apology
Nov 12, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
The perpetual look of surprise, the chinlessness, the Barbie-doll lashes...RSSD doll heads are pretty much the creepiest thing ever.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Deacon Blues posted:

Heh, yeah and maybe the other Rimmer-esq fantasy where people are required to have sex will happen as well.

"Kryten, get the air pump!"

It reminds me yet again of the old thread of Dave's where they discuss whether children's dolls should be anatomically correct and whether teenagers should be assigned fuckdolls in order to curb their hormones.

Ah, here it is...
Kids and Anatomically Correct Dolls

playtime posted:

G'day everyone,.....

I was thinking about the comment I made reguarding Those going through puberty and early teenagers haveing a life sized anatomically correct doll,.....

Although it was originaly,all be it half hartedly,.tounge in cheek,..
I wonder about the benifits of such a thing from a social development perspective?

Sex and sexual contact with the opposite sex at that stage of a young persons development is usualy frowned at.
In fact it is actively discouraged,.....the bodys drive is telling the person the exact opposite in fact.
A means for release of that drive should become an openly accepted norm by society at large.

The day may come when a young person reaching that age or just before is given a life sized Doll as a normal part of their social development.
Teenagers might then be able to interact together without the uncontroled hormone driven rush to see who's pants thay can get into as thay do these days.
The youth should also be calmer and less prone to violence to some extent as thay no longer compeate with each other so directly.

Just a few thought I had,....

Playtime.

These dollfuckers have a sinister agenda, I tell you.

And now for select bits of vintage David Hockey. More legal threats involving fuckdolls! This time we go all the way back before Bianca to when Dave ordered his first 1stPC doll and he felt it wasn't up to snuff...

:nws:1st PC Review and Warning to potential:nws:

David Hockey, The_Director posted:

keithallen wrote:
I am WAY too late on this thread to vote, but I will still make my comments.
In saying this, I also have to add that in 2005, the Natalie torso I recieved appears to be a much better doll than the one midiman recieved in 2007. To me, this is a crying shame. I believe all doll manufacturers should be working to make BETTER dolls as time goes on. I have been a die-hard 1PC fan ever since we took Nicky out of her box. Now, I am going to have to find another doll to replace her. The ultimate would be to get a full sized Natalie, and transfer Nicky's 'spirit' into the new doll. Frankly, I am getting nervous about ordering another one.

Thanks for this post ka,
I was not aware there was a time limit on the survey, but I will be setting up a set of surveys (one foreach make) on a single thread and they will be running for the duration (I hope).

I know about your doll damage problems...bumber. I was surprised to hear RJ offered you a new head. He has a big heart...just no quality control. Since mentioning my problems, I have learned of at least two others that arrived to owners with NO vaginal opening. NO EXCUSE for this. I would have expected to have my entire doll replaced and if the repairs don't hold (on the lips especially) leagal action will follow. Although there was no warranty, I believe I would have a case in that the product was misrepresented. Don't get me wrong on this as I love the doll and legal action is a last resort. I'm just not prepared topart with over $3000 for what I got without a fight AND for me it is a business write-off and therefore tax free. After all, who do you think will be getting these dolls after I'm finished making the documentary ? Mind you I might sell a few of or donate one for fund raising for the Doll Forum or for myself to supply additional bandwidth for it if needed.

After bringing in a number of dolls, I can certainly tell you which one's NOT to buy based on your taste. In any case, it appears that RJ's quality of doll seems to be a hit and miss based on the wide variance in the survey. It would be better to see all 2-4's than 1-5 with same average.
No question I got a 5 but my vote is not yet up there as in good faith I am waiting to see what RJ returns to me. Hopefully he'll have a change of heart. (Certainly won't hurt him if this documentary sells).

I did post a question in your thread regarding purchasing a couple of your books. Hope you read it.

David Hockey, The_Producer posted:

efish wrote:
I hope RJ makes things right with you and the others that have put there trust and money in to his dolls. He really seems like a good guy from when I talked to him on the phone.
So for my rating for my 1st PC Doll and my dealings with RJ I have to say its been great. For anyone looking to buy a doll from them I would say my doll is great but look and wait until you see what he dose about all the problems that have been popping up lately. If he make them right, Then he has my backing 1st PC Dolls 100%

I think RJ is a nice guy. Your experience is in line with the survey. You got one of the good ones, pure and simple. I'll try to keep this as generic as possible as I'm not trying to ingle out RJ here but merely arguing a point. I have no idea at this point what RJ is doing.

I learned early on in business that one unhappy customer can undo the good generated by ten happy customers. When I customer has a problem you look after it. Even if I figure the customer may have been at fault, I would evaluate it on the basis of how much influence good or bad the customer might generate and then decided extending good wil in that case is a good business decision. For example, If 1stPC had been my business and a doll was delivered to my customer in the condition that one was to me, I would have asked no questions. Simply said, "Send it back. I'll ship you a new one." I would earn it back in promotional dollars I'm sure.
In the same respect, if it were my business, a customer would never have received a $3000 item in that condition. Any products manufactured in that price range should have a fairly high level of quality control rather than look like they were slapped together in a hurry and hustled out the door.

I was in the computer business for ten years, and more than once, I replaced new computers at my expense due to problems experienced by the customer whether it was the manufacturer's fault or ours.

I can promise you one thing, and of this I am certain. With the surge of interest in dolls, there will be some new manufacturers entering the playing field and they will do it right - service, quality and price/value. Those that don't do it right will fail. Unfortunately, some people don't have the capacity to understand the importance and value of non-tangibles in business, whcih is rather strange as one of the most important factors when evaluating a business for purchase is good will.

However, business is business, and I would tell my story to many. I would not hesitate to take legal action as well. Even if the doll company won the legal argument, the cost of winning could be far higher than the savings to them. I would do everything I could to spread the word about the negative experience - show the pictures, show the case. Most people would look at it from the moral aspect and generally as if they were on the receiving end. The doll company loses half a dozen sales or more rather than pick up a few new ones and repeat business. These are the kind of intangibles I was referring to.

The next Hockey post from that thread has to be seen on TDF for full impact. The photos are :psypop:...
:nws:"Sandpaper Sally"?!:nws:

David Hockey, The_Dollfucker posted:

WARNING TO POTENTIAL BUYERS!

Well folks, I'm throwing in the towel on this doll. I've sent RJ two emails since I got this back from repairs and have gotten no response. He might as well cancel his email account for all the good it has been. My next action on this if any will probably be of a legal nature!!! The doll I received was certainly not as represented on the web site!

Considering I was halfway to a Realdoll in what I spent, I'm kicking my rear end that I didn't wait until I had the other half!!!

Thank god I have my Teddy Babes to keep me calm!

Here's the review complete with hi-rez photos describing the nightmare you can run into on a purchase, even when you do your research.

If I add my vote to the survey results at the top of this thread that makes 25% of 8 who would rather have their money back and 50% out of 8 surveyed that are less than happy with what they got. It seems to be a crap shoot what you get when you spend those hard earned dollars. I can see why there's no 'money back' guarantee!!! RJ may be a nice guy but he's a drat poor businessman.

:nws:Don't click this.:nws:

"Yep. Feels like a carburator." posted:

itsme wrote:
I thought RJ. was fixing this doll for you?

Check out the review. He replaced the head and repaired (so to speak) the body. He should have replaced the whole thing. It's falling apart at the seams. You should follow the link and check out the whole story.

The vagina feels more like a garburator than anything and although I let the thigh tear spread a bit, it is following what appears to be a seam. It looks like the doll is made in two halves and glued together.

I would expect a lot more quality and durability for $3000 than what I got. It's just one shabby job. If a Realdoll is a BMW than the 1st PC is a Lada no matter how sexy it might look.

It also seems Dave has Sylvan Fever...
:nws:Remember the Japanese elf doll from the first thread?:nws:

David Hockey, The_Elfdollfucker posted:

jaege wrote:
I was about to do the same, order a four foot Sonia with the full works, but after seeing this post, thats not going to happen. I have the money for a Realdoll, I just wanted the smaller Sonia because I have a thing for Elves and was going to spruce her up with the pointy ears and all. Oh weel. Guess I will have a tall elf.

Thanks for the responses, guys,

I'm not trying to put anyone out of business. On the contrary, I'm trying to help them 'stay in business'. I like the doll, but as timetraveler1 says, looks alone doesn't cut it without functionalitiy and durability. I wish RJ would just take this back and send me a doll that falls in the 1 to 2.5 range of customer stisfaction rather than a 5(worse).

goddesstiffi, looks like you got the 1 or 2 rated doll in the above survey. You rolled a seven - I got snake-eyes. I must say that on close examination, positioning the legs for sex does put a fair amount of stress on the leg seams on upper thighs -especially the outside where the newes rip occured. You're certainly not going to have any orifice problems using it for photos only so it is possible that your doll may not be as durable as it apears. Thanks for the input though, as it reenforces the fact that RJ is caopable of making quality dolls. He just needs some quality control. Anything over a 3 at factory should either be reworked or scrapped and if a customer ends up with one, it should be replaced. Much cheaper in the longer run for all parties as it generates moocho good will when an unhappy customer is made happy. RJ tried his best to fix and send my Jocely back, but unfortunatly fell short. As you can see for the review site, I was initially happy with the return and repairs, but it was short lived.

And jaege, don't buy that tall doll yet! 4 Woods has an elf like no other! I comtemplated bringing one in myself. Feast yer eyes on this one laddy!

Do you actually want to see it?

Now this is an elf!!!

The thread then breaks down into Dave talking about loving R2D2. I can't possibly make something like that up. I don't even wish that I could.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Nov 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Yeah, I know it's a drag...
but wastin' pigs is still radical.
I'm so mad that I had to miss the 2008 Doll Forum Convention back in July!

Some interesting conversation between participants, meeting each other for the first time...

Bianca the MOVIE STAR was in attendance, and she sure does look like she's having a great time!. Talk about a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Our pal Midi- er... Davey can't get the ladies off of him!

More of the fascinating conversation.

I really wish that I could've been there.

Edit:

Dollfucker posted:

I am hell on dolls, I've destroyed a french madam, beheaed an s 18 and now KaLi has devoloped large rips in her rear end and has lost one of her arms.I haave made an attempt to repair her but I'm afraid the repairs won't last. Throwing her up in the attic probably didnt help much. Anyway finances being what they are today, upgrading to a realdoll or even replacing the !st PC is prohibitive. I was wondering about mannequins. I am looking for a seated mannequin,possibly large breasted and not terribly expensive. i dont have sex with my doll, i just like to dress her and masturbate Is there a good mannequin out there somewhere, somebody that makes something i can dress. It needs to be fairly near my size, as she will wear some of my old things. Thanks in advance for your help.

:psypop:

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 7, 2008