Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.
*As implied in the title, regard any links in this thread to likely be :nws: and possibly :nms:. Expect plenty of :psyduck:, :psypop:, :gonk:, :cry:, :suicide:, and :barf: too.

:haw:Got a MySpace? Join GADFLY (Goons Against Doll-loving, -Loving, and -Yiffing)!:haw:

Tons of articles involving dollfuckery listed on page 57!

It must be noted that Hockey's site (The Doll Chronicles) no longer permits access from this url. To view the links just right-click, copy shortcut, then paste into the address bar.

:siren:UPDATE: Kevin's fanfic and band's site have been found!:siren:

Check out page 67 for more details or follow these links:
Kevin's story The Journey To Love
Kevin Havens' Redux Machine!
Reduxion- The Singles

NEW!: Kevin's most recent GeoCities page!!! along with A TJTL index including TJTL v8.0!!!

:siren:Awful Audiobook: Kevin Havens' The Journey To Love v7.0 as read by Nemesis of Moles:siren:

* 2 chapters to go!

It seems that at least one of the Dollfuckers that had appeared in the thread Images of Loving: A Dollfucker's Blog is still a busy man. While Kevin Havens is still holed up on The Doll Forum and waiting for his girlfriend to die so he can collect enough money for a RealDoll, David Hockey is finally going about and filming that documentary he promised... and he's documenting his travels as he goes on his way to have a vaginal sheeth installed in his beloved-but-sexually-nonfunctional Bianca. Along the way he meets up with fellow dollfuckers and swaps stories with them. Hopefully only stories...

Observe... The Dollfucker's Travellogues.

Midiman's Journey

More insanity to be found in...
Audition Time

He still insists he doesn't "objectify" them?

What in the gently caress is about to happen here? :gonk:!

Brace yourself for...
A Hot Tub in the Old Town Tonight!

Along the way, his silicone starlet "wife" Bianca has gradually been rebuilt to her Lars and the Real Girl form, only now with a working insert...
I Only Have Eyes for You!

Bianca when "she" first arrived..

Bianca pre-vagina.

Bianca now.

What lies in store for Dave? Will he complete his documentary? Will it mock the Goons? Will Bianca remain faithful what with all the dark, handsome strangers that her and Dave run into? Will Kevin ever dare to go :spergin: on the internets ever again? When will the snivelling Shit_Viper strike next?

Many answers have been had. Bianca has a vagina now, Dave is once again "almost" finished with the film, Kevin has returned in true :psyberger: form, and James "Shit_Viper" Williams has popped up on a regular basis. But there may still be some small bit of entertainment to be had in the meantime until the dollfucker unleashes his cinematic tour de force upon Canadian public television or wherever the gently caress he can manage to get it shown... and Kevin gets kicked out of his girlfriend's place and put in the State Hospital... and Shit_Viper gets arrested and imprisoned for any of a number of horrendous things...

Developments in Dollfucking- Interspersed throughout this thread are "episodes" of Spergin with Kevin Havens for his fans!

* Digg it. Just because.

* Kevin is selling one of his mannequins for cheap.

* Snuggles the Bear tried to rape the TeddyBabes.

* The country of Brazil is trying to develop fuckdroids.

* Hockey is selling his cars.

* "Bianca" has gotten "her" surgery and possible terrible revelations are made.

* Hockey places a bounty on a Goon.

* Hockey yet again 'fesses up to loving those dolls he's claimed not to have hosed.

* Snuggles the Bear tried to rape Bianca.

* Sega is making robotic girlfriends

* Some loving lunatic "married" an inflatable doll.

* Hockey and Doodman, together again. :gonk:!

* Dollfuckers spotted on MySpace.

* Hockey loses his grip.

* New dollfucker sites and forums dug up.

* Blogger Erin O'Brien, sexuality researcher, joins the fray.

* Escalation is the theme of page 15.

* Hockey has made TDC "Members-only"! Well, that went well.

* :siren:'goonobyl' is revealed to be Hockey! Noo!:siren:

* Screencaps of the conversations between "Isaac" and Hockey can be downloaded.

* Oh noes! Massive LJ drama!

* Femskin-wearing dollfuckers spotted.

* Hockey's mom is deeeeaaaad.

* Kevin's fiancee is almost deeeeaaaad.

* Is it WAR now? Again?!

* A challenger appears by the name of Shit_Viper (*clap* *clap* Hissssss!!!)

* [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2869279&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=30#post348932280[/url]Cross-thread insanity featuring female elfdollfucker princess_magpie![/url]

* Shit_Viper gets shat on at ED.

* The Shit_Viper rampant

* The Doll Forum gets raided. Not by us, though.

* :siren:Two-for-one Special!!! Source of furry fuckdolls revealed... oh, AND HOCKEY (or is it Shit_Viper?) as "goonobyl" RETURNS!!!:siren:

* goonobyl gets probation, Nemesis Of Moles makes recordings, and Deacon Blues reveals the TRUE Shit_Viper!

* Shit_Viper returns with his "goonobyl" shtick. Oh yeah, and he and Hockey did an interview.

* Introducing Lorelei. Female Aspie dollfucker. Oh, Dave almost gets banned for bitching at The Doll Forum.

* Shit_Viper shows up as goonobyl again. Then he accuses me of trying to destroy his computer via a Trojan. Then he says he believes in ghosts and worked on the Space Shuttle.

* Lorelei gets beat up by an 11-year-old. It's actually kind of :smith:, really. The reason she's such a failure is revealed.

* Shit_Viper. Again. It's like he can't not fail.

* Uncanny fuckin' valley.

* The Horrors of Happy Harry. You will :barf:.

* Shit_Viper does an interview at momlogic, momlogic's comment board implodes. Then he has to go and show up here again.

* See doll/human hybrids!

* Goon = sociopath. Like we didn't already know. And Shit_Viper pops up again. And again.

* Shit_Viper rapes some childhoods. Oh, and gets probated again.

* The longest single Spergin with Kevin Havens EVER!

* Shit_Viper, again. Multi-page flamewar that carries into multiple forums.

* Forum Goon Chem and his brother meet Hockey and Chem's brother gets his picture taken with Bianca! Fuckin' :lol:! Then Shit_Viper again, accusing us of prank calling another Jim Williams in Rhode Island and goes on to claim to have called the man to "explain the situation". Dollfucking dumbass.

* Cha is hot. Shit_Viper would still rather gently caress a silicone pre-teen.

* Vintage Dave Hockey. I dig up ancient Doll Forum posts consisting of Dave threatening to sue everyone and their brothers because his fuckdolls weren't up to task.

* Shit_Viper's wife left him for a pedophile!

* :siren:Kevin's band's site and "fictionalities" found! Audiobook in progress!:siren:

* Shit_Viper plagiarizes articles about trolls! Mr. "You violated mah copywrite!" indeed. Fucker.

* Cross-forum War again! Shit_Viper is confronted at BoA Sucks.

* Fun with magazine cover photoshops. Oh, and Shit_Viper/goonobyl gets BANNED!

* More of Kevin's insanity uncovered!!! He's a bottomless well of madness!

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

KOMI posted:

So, is this some sort of 'sequal' to the other Dollfucker's blog? Or are you just unaware that we just had one of these not too long ago (and not long ego enough, I might add)?

Just an update of sorts. Not so much meant as a full-blown sequel. No need to be so serious.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 17, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Oh boy, I get all giddy just thinking about following this guy's adventures in putting his penis in inanimate objects.

He's filming it, too. On Canada's dime possibly. And he's the one who denied to the end that he did such things.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

SpartanIV posted:

I really hope these dolls aren't based off of some real woman somewhere. It would be a terrible feeling to know that pathetic losers can gently caress, or do anything else they want to an inanimate replica of you whenever they like.

The creators of most of those dolls say they can't do celebrities, what with all the licensing and legal issues there, but with anybody else you can just bring in pix and pony up the cash and it's a go.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Mother Yeti posted:

Question: Are Realdolls designed to have that dazed, given-up-all-hope expression on their face? Because they seriously all look like that. I can't imagine it's that hard to design a face with an expression that doesn't resemble a coma patient.

That dazed, given-up-all-hope expression probably matches their owners' feelings perfectly.

TeenyWeeny posted:

Strange how this guy has absolutely no shame pulling up to the border with those plastic dolls. I figure any sensible person would be pretty embarrassed to have to explain why they have gently caress dolls in their car.

Sensible? The best he's probably doing is avoiding the carpool lane in spite of enormous temptation to use it. The cops find those situatuions quite entertaining, in the way that cops find things entertaining of course.

Zealous Abattoir posted:

Something about Bianca's current style reminds a little of that pic of Hockey's daughter.

I don't think he's crossing that line. It seems he's trying to get "Bianca" to look as it did in Lars and the Real Girl.

Mr. Highway posted:

I have a feeling that without two-way emotional conflict or serious dailouge exchanges, this documentary is going to be a critical failure.

Hockey must be reading this thread...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/public_html/yabbfiles/Attachments/betweenfriends.jpg

6of9 posted:

one of his dolls resemble me.. I think that disturbs me more than the original Dollfucker thread, this thread, all pictures and everything posted about this subject thus far. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one didn't resemble his wife (ex- or current).

Presumably you don't look like one of the TeddyBabes at least.

Incredulous Red posted:

This phenomenon needs to end. We need some sort of real doll-eating bacterium. . .

But then there would be one less group of humanity to laugh at!

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TheAmbassador posted:

Still plenty to go around.

True, but the more the merrier.

Speaking of which, I just noticed something in a post of Kevin's detailing his doll for that little registry mentioned towards the end of the last thread. I know it was glossed over at some point but it didn't stand out at the time. Anyway, the doll's stats...

Casperghostboy posted:

Doll's name: Daphne Catherine Holland
Doll Make: Real Solid Sex Doll
Manufacture Date: Unknown
Previous owner(s): uch
Current owner: CasperGhostboy
Photo: (see below)
Stats: Candy Eighteen, beta model #1

He's a beta tester! His love of beta testing goes well beyond Linux.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Wang Broom posted:

My wife wanted to watch Lars and the Real Girl the other day. After seeing the previous thread, the movie just creeped me the gently caress out. after seeing what real doll fuckers are like, it's hard to enjoy a disney-fied version of it.

You could always see Love Object. Turns out to be quite hosed-up in ways likely not intended after being subjected to the previous thread.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Ham Pants posted:

gently caress that, my mom rented that movie once, and she, and I, and my dad all watched it for about 30 mins.

We shut it off after he hosed it the first time, and then never spoke of it again. :(

I hate to say so but that's not exactly going to discourage some people from watching it...

EDIT: Tell me this is all leading to some massive trolling...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213126691/0

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jun 10, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Mill Town posted:

I knew a girl that looked a lot like her in Nova Scotia, several years ago. I really hope it's not her.

Unfortunately I have no way of getting in contact with her now, so I can't check.

Wait, do we know the real names of Hockey's daughters?

One's name is Sarah, if I recall. The others' names I'm not sure of, but it wouldn't be surprising if they're mentioned on one of his sites somewhere.

Shibaz posted:

These dolls don't bruise when you punch them in the eye. What's the point?

You were saying?

Anyway, that won't stop them from smacking the dolls around to get out their aggressions sometimes. As monoceros4 points out, that may well be the point. I recall dredging up a forum page featuring Kevin and his hero Davecat where the dollfuckers talk about smacking their dolls up and all the trouble of repairing them. For items that cost as much as cars, the dolls aren't really treated with kids' gloves by many an owner. I'll see if I can find that page again.

Back to Hockey...

Is this a shout-out to his plushie friends in Pennsylvania?!

Also, check out the look on Bianca's face. This goes beyond the given-up-all-hope look somehow.

Click the pics for original size.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jun 16, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Different Drum posted:

All of these realdoll owners do make me wonder, though - much like with rapists - is it about sex? delusion? or the feeling of complete control?

Given the reactions some of them have when questioned about why they gently caress dolls, it just boils down to many of the ones who actually answer being somewhat hosed in the head. Quite a few will say they just gently caress the things and nothing more, and leave it at that. A few of them will admit to not being able to score IRL due to shyness or various other attributes which may be regarded as social shortcomings.

Then there are the ones who say essentially that real women are too messy/nasty and/or high-maintenence and/or have too much free will, but still pretty much just gently caress their dolls and leave it at that.

These groups might give the dolls names and some clothing and when lonely speak in their presence, but for the most part they keep them hidden away in case company were to come over.

Then you have ones who play dress-up, that their dolls have distinct personalities but like almost exactly the same things that they themselves do, and love them more than even their childhood dog did etc. and make no effort to hide the dolls and in fact insist that everybody meets their silicone lovers. This is the group Kevin fell into, and that Dave presumably belongs to provided he isn't just trying to fit in with them in order to sell them stuff.

Many of the dollfuckers will readily point out that at least they aren't breeding, spreading disease, contributing to someone else's dysfunction, and are using the dolls as outlets for their own sexual "quirks" and thus harming nobody. They don't seem to understand why other people might find the whole situation funny and/or disturbing, though.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

maplecheese posted:

His real name is Dave Crandall. He lives in Canning, which is about 100km northwest of Halifax. That help?

I'm not so sure Crandall is his real last name. I recall him replying to us mocking his having the last name "Hockey" (especially being Canadian, at that) by saying he went by Crandall because he didn't think having the last name "Hockey" would cut it in the Canadian music biz (um, yeah). Maybe there's already a musician named David Hockey and he didn't want to infringe? I don't know. But if that were the case that other David Hockey may soon have to point out that instead of being a fellow musician with the same last name, he'll have to say "I'm the one who doesn't gently caress dolls".

Also, his daughters go by the Hockey name. Then, maybe it's just a family-wide alias.

6of9 posted:

I find it disturbing because of the lack of that connection you have with someone. Then I wonder after so many months and/or years what that missing human component does to a person.

That's probably the worst aspect of it all. All I know is Harry Harlow would've loved to try and answer those sort of questions.

6of9 posted:

No thankfully not, but this one:

see

(My imitation of a gently caress doll) hehehe I would burn that thing if I could..

And you just had to be wearing a somewhat similar shirt there as well. Eerie.

schnitzelburger posted:

What we need now is someone to film a documentary about Hockey.

Give it time. It may well happen. It might not be a Goon endeavor, though. The BBC may not have anything better to do a couple months from now and may need some more dollfuckers to fall back on.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

SolanaSkyes posted:

Anybody want a used mannequin?

Looks like Kevin is selling his cheap.

:laffo: Oh dear god. What's bad is someone will probably buy it. What's worse is it was bought "used" to begin with. What's beyond "sloppy seconds"? "Trickly thirds"?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Kid in Bed posted:

If this doesn't make you want a real doll I don't know what will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8oPTl6yaYU

It's got meth-mouth...

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

StabMastaArson posted:

According to him in that thread, he had the maid take the pictures...

It's gotta be some kind of sick joke. I'd just about bet money that his "buddy" Dolly Llama or whatever his name is was the one working the camera, if it weren't on a timer. A whole new level of creepy right there.

TigerMoJo posted:

It pains me that he is such a pathetic sack of poo poo and this little community just eggs him on and gives him a pat on the back and a "good job" when someone should be telling him to stop being such a huge gently caress-up.

But don't you know that it's so wrong to make fun of people with Asperger's? We all know they're special "Indigo Children" who will some day show us "neurotypicals" the way to live! Kevin's setting an example!

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

OdorousTobacco posted:

The only thing that could look more creepily like a retarded person than a RealDoll, is an animatronic RealDoll that only blinks one eye.

Abyss is working on making animatronic fuckdroids right now. I'm sure that both eyes will blink correctly with those. This is like a "bootleg" "modded" RealDoll.

OdorousTobacco posted:

That said, I remember like a year ago there was some sort of news documentary on Google Video about dollfuckers. It was British and I remember the main guy was like 30 and he lived at home and his parents were creeped the gently caress out that he was into dolls.

That would be Guys and Dolls. There was also Love Me, Love My Dolls recently, but I haven't found it online as of yet.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
He's also kinda smug...

Dollfucker Dave as Bianca posted:

I must say, KA...the Goons would appear to have a facination with the subject. It should be as apparent to them as it is to me that all this gum flapping only leads to more exposure for my documentary. That's why I opened it up again so guests could view the photos. I figure the hot tub shots will throw them into a frenzy like feeding sharks. And all this commotion over a non-boinkable doll LOL

31 guests logged on as I posted this.... It just gets too quiet without them. Of course this traffic could be comming from the Doll forum.....
either way, midiman gets all that attention he needs to boost his egomanic character Now that I'm in LA I feel like I AM in the movie business.

He wants traffic. He's loving dolls on there. He's got pics of tits on there. It's also an internet forum. There's a certain letter of the alphabet that would find these things amusing...

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

RichLather posted:

Right, like I'd take anything that twat says at face value. Self-aggrandize much there, Tonsil "Dave" Hockey?

Oh but he gets to be in pix with pornstars! How does that make him anything less than totally legit and full-blown 12-cylinder awesome?

I mean, there is like no way the likes of us could even get to gently caress a doll that looks like that chick...

Actually, he said he was too drunk to go through with it when that pic was taken. Hard-partyin' mother-, er, dollfucker.

Saxamaphone posted:

EDIT: Noooo, little kitty! You know not what you do!

Oh good lord, is that his handicapped girlfriend's bed?! She lets him store his loving fuckdoll in her bed? Just... just... :psypop:!

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jun 12, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

monoceros4 posted:

What event is "Daphne"'s birthday supposed to commemorate? Is it when Kevin ordered her? When it arrived at his door? When it was manufactured? Or nothing at all but an arbitrary date?

Well, using tiffybrook's MySpace as a guide he automatically sets their birthyear at 1977 (which is his too). As for the date I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if the manufacturers had stamped a "Completed on" date somewhere or put it down on paper. With that particular doll, according to a blog from Oct. 8, 2006:

Casper the dollfucking ghost posted:

Well, now it’s final. This past Wednesday (I have been spending time with Alexa, that’s why I haven’t been blogcasting like promised), at 11:35 AM, Alexa arrived via USPS (not UPS). I had signed for the package and took her to my room.

I waited until 7 PM that evening to finally unpack her, because I was getting negative remarks about getting a used doll from my brother, even when I told him many times that many people buy and sell used dolls via TDF, sometimes give them away, but he wouldn’t listen, saying that it’s “f@@king disgusting, because someone else’s d**k was in it.” But what I know, the doll did not come with a vaginal insert, and the oral component was thoroughly disinfected.

Soooo... yeah. Manufacturer's date is the best guess. "Her" birthday is given as August 29, not sometime in October. It doesn't match up to any memeber of Squeeze's birthday nor Weird Al's, just to rule those out.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

One More Sunday posted:

What amazes me is that our boy Dave managed to put the dolls down long enough to breed.

We can only assume he's the father. DNA test or it didn't happen.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

antipathy posted:

^^^ Well we didn't have real dolls in the 80's. Otherwise his daughter might never have existed.

He could've been hooked on inflatables back then. Kevin and several of the others gradually "upgraded" as their fetish grew.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Monsieur N posted:

So romantic
http://www.youtube.com/v/GfU_kuQhHFg&hl=en

Bwaha! Where'd you ever find the link to that?! One of the dollfucker forums? Oh that is going to make some rounds...

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
God drat it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSUXmEibYqY

"And worst of all... she LIKED it!"

:suicide:!

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

6of9 posted:

From his Blog

What the hell.. so he met her 11 years ago? who? What happened 11 years ago? Did he get his first mannequin then? Is there some real woman out there? This gives it a whole new level of WTF. I think he also said in there somewhere about a soul transfer to his new silicone doll. He's just bullshitting right? He can't seriously believe some spirit of *whatever* he met 11 years ago is reincarnating itself into his dolls?

I haven't found anything really detailing that. Only so many of his blogs were cached by the search engines. But so far as "soul transfers" and what-not, I do recall a blog of his where he mentions taking parts (specifically the vaginal insert) of old dolls of his and transferring them to the new ones. Maybe "Alexa" got the pussy of his original, inflateable "Alexa" he got the day he turned 18 and was finally able to buy stuff like that.

The thought of all that just made me die inside just a little bit more...

TommyFilth posted:

Oh Jesus Christ. I live ten minutes from Hershey, which makes that image more frightening to me than anything posted in the last ten "creepy pictures" threads.

Not to bash Pennsylvania, but it's quickly becomming known for Anthrocon (the World's Largest Furry Gathering, according to Guinness '08 nonetheless) and a large concentration of Plushies as well, like Galen from this other thread. It's also where Hockey's TeddyBabes are manufactured. I've tried but failed to just dismiss all of that and pretend there's just a great big chocolate factory and statues of Rocky and Ben Franklin everywhere.

Crustashio posted:

I was browsing kijiji.ca for pricing a used mini cooper S and thought I recognized the name in this ad.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-over-5K-2002-Mini-Cooper-S-Low-mileage-REDUCED-PRICE-W0QQAdIdZ49542643

I think it's the wierdest coincidence I've ever had on the internet. Looking for something completely unrelated and find a car tied to a dollfucker.

Yep, that's it. And plenty of pics of him with it on his site.

TigerMoJo posted:

His personal number is listed on there. Anyone else for some http://www.prankdialer.com

Edit: and his Skype is KnightShot. Someone should ask him when Goons appear in his documentary.

Tempted. Very tempted...

Anyway, yes, some questions must be asked on his forum...

He's selling his BMW Roadster as well...
http://defensivespeeding.com/bmw_for_sale/index.htm

I'm guessing there's not enough room for all his dolls in either car. Either that or he wants to use the cash to spring for a lovewagon van and at least one more doll.

EDIT: That whole site is a bit of a mindfuck. He's writing a book about defensive speeding...

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 15, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
:siren:Motherfucking hi-octane nightmare fuel for all ya! "Bianca" had "her" surgery and Dave took pics!:siren:

:nws:http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213421978/0:nws:

Yes, I consider some of those pics hosed-up enough to go ahead and throw up another couple of them in a thread already declared NWS.

Oh, and the surgery was performed by no less than Matt McMullen, the creator of RealDolls. Does he look kinda familiar? He might if you read the last thread. The "male" RealDoll was modelled after him (minus tats), not Gary Sinise as one might initially think.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

SolanaSkyes posted:

Hasn't he said repeatedly that he doesn't gently caress dolls? Why the hell is he having her, um, modified to be fuckable then?

I think Midi, Hockey, Crandall, or whoever the gently caress he is may be even creepier than Davecat at this point.

The worst thought is that if he doesn't gently caress dolls, maybe he's giving her to a new owner... kinda like the kangaroo lady from the plushie thread. Oh god why does that one keep coming to mind today? This thread, the christian furries, maybe even another one I saw somewhere else where somebody mentioned it... ugh.

blambert posted:

What's blurred in the last picture? Or the right hand side.

I don't know. I really don't know. I haven't looked at anything closely enough to notice if it were blurred or not.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Fame Throwa posted:

I used to have 2 bears exactly like this. Jesus Christ. :suicide:

Snuggles coulda used some back-up at the teddy-orgy...

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

This is ten kinds of pathetic.

So what is Hockey's excuse going to be now that it is actually fuckable?

Maybe he'll say that they're "saving it for marriage".

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
My brain is melting and it's not just because it's 115 degrees here. What the gently caress is going on? This whole page here will gently caress with you, but especially one particular mindfuck...

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213421978/26#26

Bianca posted:

Bad news for midiman from his older brother, the producer...older by 35 minutes

He's... TWINS?! :wtf:?! For real? Just loving :gonk:!

I refuse to accept this. It could explain a lot of the bizarre poo poo, but somehow this makes it all even worse. He's trying to torment us for his own twisted entertainment. Oh the irony.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

Please God be Photoshopped. :gonk:

I would have to believe it is. The "older brother" is all blurry and unless he exists just slightly out of phase with normal space/time or something like that then he's just another product of Hockey's imagination.

Cripes. Dolls talking in his head and typing through him and now imaginary evil twins... it's like :lsd:.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jun 16, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Yet another image to elicit "WHAT'S IN THE BAWWWWKS?!"

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Extreme :wtf: ahead.

Tiger, Hockey has placed a bounty on you! :roflolmao:!

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213614770/1#1

A cool 100 bux too. :rolleyes:.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Shintaro posted:

I told myself I was going to stop following those links.

Seriously, what? I can sortakinda understand the self delusion that went into his hypocrisy earlier, but... how can he even pretend his posts aren't exactly as bad as the horrible presumptive and hurtful accusations the mean goons have leveled at him?

Just... :psyduck:

Yes it is indeed mind-bending. At this point I'd have to say he just wants to be trolled up the rear end and out the nose.

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Eh, what the hell.

http://digg.com/people/NWS_Images_from_the_Road_A_Dollf_cker_s_Tavellogue

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jun 16, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

LOL why does he always target me? I'm not even the one who made the thread. Hell, I didn't even make the ED pages, I think that was you Caligasti wasn't it?

Edit: Hey Hockey, if I give you my docs can I have the $100? We're talking American not Canadian right?

Indeed it was me. If he had any 1337 internet detectiving skillz (stuff like how to use The Google right) he would've found that out. He's only picking on you because I'm far too intimidating a nemesis :awesome:.

And hopefully it would be American money. gently caress Canadian money.

Cacatua posted:

Heh, given the situation it probably is some sort of head. Frankly, that whole Realdoll factory looks like the set for a horror movie.

Did I also read that he has a couple of daughters out there? I hope they never find this poo poo; just imagine seeing a set of photos wherein your father is getting a doll altered so it would have a somewhat realistic labia and vagina.

At least the head wouldn't resemble Gwyneth Paltrow's, since Abyss won't do celebrities.

Yes he has daughters. They are very much aware of what dad does. See?

Cacatua posted:

Also, according to his site, this is going to be a six-part documentary on "surrogate females" and their impact on society. How could anyone find enough material on gently caress dolls to make six videos?

Ask the BBC. They're in the process of that themselves.

SolanaSkyes posted:

Not that we didn't already know this, but proof that Midi fucks dolls.

Dollfucking Dave posted:

I have come to the conclusion that in this price range, Taffy's single good opening is more than sufficient to satisfy one's desires - especially for those looking to simulate the missionary position. Best doll to date for missionary of those I've tested.

I wonder if he learned proper Doll/Missionary form from Wolverine, too.

Chris Mitchell posted:

The doll community is growing. A search of dollforum.com (a meeting place for doll owners and admirers) reveals that original iDollators are supportive of the rookies. For example, when ‘Midiman’ questions the potential of a LoveDoll on his new waterbed, ‘Wolverine’ helpfully points out that the reverse cowgirl allows maximum balance and traction.

TigerMoJo posted:

The pinnacle of maturity. Plushfucker to boot.

Hm. So does SA have it's own "Pedobear" equivallent now?

maplecheese posted:

I would like a pony, please. (not for loving)

You saw the "Mr. Hands" jokes coming a mile away, didn't ya?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Also, gently caress you Sega. :argh:JAPAN!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/japan_robot_girlfriend_life_dc;_ylt=Ako6GCdc_mWzuT4odeW81aIjtBAF

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Cheapsteaks posted:

Given the way Sega's Sonic games have been lately it's no surprise that Sega is throwing even more bones to crazy nerds.

We just have to be glad that you can't get a Sonic or Shadow the Hedgehog robot. Very very glad.

More like giving crazy nerds bones...

Ah crap. Don't think for a second that there isn't enough demand from furfags for Sonic lovedolls. The way Sega's been treating those characters lately, that's about the best thing Sonic could hope for :sigh:.

:sweatdrop:... :suicide:!

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Wowee. "Poutine" is butthurt vewy vewy much.

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1213614770

He's still accusing Tiger of being a hooker, among other things and he's called the two of us out to appear on video to denounce him and his dollfucking comrads. This I will give consideration to.

Davey Dollfucker posted:

Actually you do not intimidate me at all.... A six foot six, 350 pound angry wrestler telling me face to face I just ran over his dog? Now THAT would intimidate me!

Anybody know if ZerglingMinor is busy? And does he take PayPal?

Plastic-Poon Poker posted:

And BTW there is one other reason why Bianca needed her 'surgery' that has nothing to do with midiman 'having sex with her', but you'll have to wait until September to find that out. Of course it would be presumtuous as well to think the 'Ultimate Surrogate Female' would not need to be sporting a vagina!

:eyeroll: Pffft. Yeah, best case scenario is he's gonna hold a contest for some lucky dollfucker to win Bianca. They probably wouldn't care if you gave her a test run, Dave. There's quite a second-hand doll market, don't ya know eh?

Mr. Football-with-Shinty-Sticks posted:

I deny 'being' midiman I do not deny 'playing' midiman. Seems to me the last time I saw Dirty Harry it looked like Clint Eastwood and Indiana Jones looked like Harrison Ford. I also don't deny that certain facets of midiman are indeed modeled after Dave Hockey, but many of the experiences written on the site are take from other's experiences.

So at best you're pandering to the dollfuckers. Surely they're aware of that. Then again, a good many of them are obviously quite starved for attention and may not care enough about whether or not it's condescending.

I wonder what Davecat or Gordon Griggs would make of it all. I don't recall the BBC reporter pretending to be a dollfucker in order to be cool with them and get a peek into their lives.

I gots a lolsuit fer you! posted:

Bianca was my first wife.

I knew it.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

I'm so glad I didn't click those haha.

If you have AIM Cali, you should send me an IM. It's in my profile.

Kinda sorta. I don't use it much and it gets wonkly on me, but I finally retrieved my password and have set up a chat room for it. You should be recieving an invite (I think).

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

Haven't received it yet. I'm on crappy iChat (Mac AIM) at the moment, so I don't know if it will work or not.
We have much to discuss. :)

I'm going through AIM Chat Beta through the browser. The standard program fucks up on me too much. If all else fails, there are ways I can be contacted through my profile on here.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Fooley posted:

But...but they ARE objects.

To him they are so much more, supposedly. They are personal companions with personalities and needs and desires and they comfort him and console him and a whole lot more than anyone would ever believe.

And yet, they are also dolls whom he oggles and fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Clayren posted:

No, it's only ogling if it's unwanted. To him the things are real creatures that have feelings. Feelings that always agree exactly with his own feelings and wants. They have a personality; his personality.

His dolls "reject" him sometimes... witness this.

Davey Dollballer posted:

Of course, I like the sexy outfits! As a matter of fact, when we got back from the Greens, I invitde the girls to my bedroom for a frolic - hmmm, a threesome...Well, Samantha wasn't interested in a threesome., She wanted to stay up awhile and browse through the catalogues for new clothing.

And yes, they may well have his personality, but so often his personality appears fractured here and there. It sometimes seems as though he can't make up his mind as to if he's midiman or Hockey or Bianca or what. If he's just acting crazy (like he's just "pretending" to be a dollfucker) , he's doing so rather convincingly. It goes beyond simply being a prat at this point.