Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Monsieur N posted:

So romantic
http://www.youtube.com/v/GfU_kuQhHFg&hl=en

pretty appropriate song playing there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Caligasti posted:

He's... TWINS?! :wtf:?! For real? Just loving :gonk:!

God must have really had it in for their parents, sticking them with a pair of doll fuckers

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

johnners posted:

To the goons and Hockey.

Yeah, I didn't really intend to piss the hockey off. When I posted that wasn't intension to harass him. The goons asked if I knew any stories and I told them. Whatever, I don't intend to go one way or the other be it "OMG SORRY DAVE " or "OMG GOONZ 4LIFE". What I do know is that I don't want to get caught up in this shitfit. If you read my story again I never really said that Dave was a weirdo, just that the was protective over his work. And with Katrina I specifically said that people should leave her alone.

In the end, I don't have any real personal problems with Dave, or Katrina. If it wasn't for this thread would I really have thought any different of him? Probably not. I just think dollfucking is a bit weird, and that the government shouldn't give out money for movies so easy.

Sorry if this appears like I don't have a backbone, but I really don't like to read or be apart of "OMG INTERNET DRAMA".

Dollfucker spotted

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

afterhours posted:

So he was planning to hire actors to rage against his right to doll gently caress? And I thought Michael Moore's documentaries exaggerated and took things out of context.

I would imagine he was planning a staged Westboro Baptist Church-style "God Hates Dollfuckers" protest, to demonstrate the "unfair" persecution these loving pervs experience on a day-to-day basis. Now all he needs is screenshots of this thread :laugh:

johnners posted:

He who smelt it, dealt it. He who denied it, supplied it, snortpocket :v:

I am outraged by this accusation, and so is Latexia, my strictly platonic rubber girlfriend!

- Tiger SnoPo
(menstruates 1st-4th of each month)

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

whiteknight posted:

Goons, I don't think I'm speaking out of class to say that midi has characterized you folks as 20-somethings: still able and willing to go out having sex

Goons? Able to go out and have sex?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Caligasti posted:

oh god, I'm having Princess Mombi flashbacks from Return to Oz. That poo poo traumatized me as a child...

Caligasti posted:

...and this poo poo traumatizes me as an adult :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

pretty sad that bianca didnt even show up to support him