Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

who are these artificial diamond manufacturers? I will support them with my bleeding heart dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

cams posted:

if a girl ever asks me for a diamond ring i will politely explain to her why diamonds are loving stupid and if she still wants one i'll push her under a bus

i remember the gbs thread about diamonds, and people really hated the idea of people not buying diamonds for their ladies because it meant you were cheap. when people explained why de beers is evil, I still remember a lot of people coming up with the usual. I WILL BUY WHAT I WANT, ITS MY MONEY

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mylakovich posted:

How is GBS so routinely terrible? List factors, causes, anecdotes thanks in advance

i would love to do this, but it will require at least an entirely new wikipedia site.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Erwin Rommel posted:

the united states government

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I wanna make a company that kills rich people, who wants in?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THE MARKET WORKS!

by the way I want Smithsfield liquidated and have the Luter family owe the workers a lifetime pension.

jesus christ i can't believe farms like this exist that destroy pigs and humans.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jun 24, 2008

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I want a mueseum built with just one PC and a projector blowing up this thread 20x on a wall so that the world can read this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Miles Vorkosigan posted:

so does this chart mean that someday all the world except for china is gonna turn into a desert? gently caress man, sounds like they'll become a superpower by dint of being the only nation left

it means that our soldiers served well overseas as they wiped out all anti americans