Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mylakovich
Feb 25, 2008

Now more Modern
than ever before!

Nonsense posted:

i remember the gbs thread about diamonds, and people really hated the idea of people not buying diamonds for their ladies because it meant you were cheap. when people explained why de beers is evil, I still remember a lot of people coming up with the usual. I WILL BUY WHAT I WANT, ITS MY MONEY

How is GBS so routinely terrible? List factors, causes, anecdotes thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mylakovich
Feb 25, 2008

Now more Modern
than ever before!

sugary posted:

this is ARE PLANET, you race traitor

but i would join the invading aliens if they were composed entirely of hot blue lesbian chicks, like in mass effect

hell yeah

gently caress yea maximum paragon for alien appeasers

Mylakovich
Feb 25, 2008

Now more Modern
than ever before!
Well according to Firefly being a mercenary is badass so theory destroyed

Mylakovich
Feb 25, 2008

Now more Modern
than ever before!

Kemper Boyd posted:

GBS has taught me that women deserve to be raped because they are social and meet friends and of course gbs has also said that peeing in the shower is a-ok and everyone should try that.

filthy filthy filthy

wait whats wrong with peeing in the shower now?

Mylakovich
Feb 25, 2008

Now more Modern
than ever before!

RandolphCarter posted:

WotC is pretty bad for not including all the normal classes in the first 4th edition PHB

the real tragedy about 4th edition is the terrible art

seriously Wizards has access to the best fantasy artists in the entire industry, and look at the garbage they put in their flagship product

Mylakovich
Feb 25, 2008

Now more Modern
than ever before!

Daktari posted:

Wai, I never

:neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mylakovich
Feb 25, 2008

Now more Modern
than ever before!

jools posted:

petey sat back, satisfied. his obama-duck cuddly toy had arrived today, and he plunged his throbbing shaft into the crude orifice he had carved in the rear of it, lubricated by vaseline and shame

I'd gently caress an obamaduck