Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Pancreas posted:

blood diamond

it sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
nintendo

loving online component, also no HD

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

sugary posted:

another reminder that artificial diamonds are just as good but diamond companies like to tell people they arent

heh, i remember a few years ago when the press was running articles about how much cheaper and more efficient the manufacture of artificial diamonds had become, and they detailed one manufacturer who had actually received written death threats from anonymous representatives of diamond companies like debeers

people so crazy

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Nonsense posted:

i remember the gbs thread about diamonds, and people really hated the idea of people not buying diamonds for their ladies because it meant you were cheap. when people explained why de beers is evil, I still remember a lot of people coming up with the usual. I WILL BUY WHAT I WANT, ITS MY MONEY

diamonds are one of those horrible gbs topics alongside feminism, drunk driving, and p much every other topic

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

sammythemc posted:

do they at least dispense dasani

dasani is unclean water

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Hemogoblin! posted:

No, I'm sorry it's Blackwater.

As a result, they pointlessly lost their husbands due to corporate negligence, have not been paid the monies owed them, and are being sued to the tune of millions for holding the company to account for its failures.

agh gently caress hnngg i'm choking on my own bile

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

sugary posted:

okay so what are some companies that ARENT evil then?

there's this karate studio down the block, they hold fundraisers for muscular dystrophy and are nice people

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Concordat posted:

forgot about that

zyklon B anyone?

i really liked your starfox 64 lp

we talked about zyklon b already though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005